Chapter 54

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  54

 

ZiTao’s Apartment

 

Seven months had passed and ZiTao’s belly is growing but still, he looks gorgeous as always. ZiTao looks different now and he wasn’t scare of Kris like he used to; the fact, he was spoiled by Kris and the others.

HanGeng could see that Kris and Siwon were doing a great job on brainwashing ZiTao’s mind. Slowly the panda begin to forget about the Zhou’s, XiuMin and Chen, also JongIn. Or maybe the panda just bury their memories together deep inside his heart and seal it.

“Did you fall in love with Kris?”

“Did you forget about Kai and accepted Kris?”

“Do you really accept the situation right now?”

“Are you acting you’re fine when you’re not?”

There were so many questions keep on spinning in HanGeng’s mind and he just doesn’t know what to do.

Wondering if ZiTao really had moved on and accepted Kris in his life but HanGeng was scare that he might bring discomfort feelings to ZiTao because he don’t know how will ZiTao react if the question was pointed to him.

ZiTao was slow, HanGeng sure ZiTao doesn’t know his own feelings very well.

The Zhou’s butler chooses not to voice his question for time being.

ZiTao : “HanGeng gege!!”

HanGeng jumps out from his thought when he heard the panda was yelling his name.

HanGeng : “Yes..?”

ZiTao : “Are you okay..?”

HanGeng : “Yes… Why..?”

ZiTao : “You been spacing out lately… Is there something bothering you?”

ZiTao asked HanGeng with a worried face.

HanGeng felt a slide of guiltiness when he realizes he had made a young pregnant boy worrying about him.

HanGeng kissed ZiTao’s forehead before he speaks again.

HanGeng : “I’m so sorry for making you worry but I’m fine…”

HanGeng smiled and bring cheer into ZiTao’s face.

HanGeng : “So are we ready to prepare for tonight’s dinner?”

ZiTao : “Em!!”

ZiTao smiled sweetly to HanGeng.

Every day, dinner time is the moment ZiTao been waiting for. Where he can prepare a wonderful dish for Kris and gets to sees the happiness on his face while he was enjoying ZiTao’s home cooks.

Seeing a smiling Kris makes him happy too.

ZiTao didn’t understand this feelings but he love it.

Being with Kris was uncomfortable at first but now ZiTao can’t seem to sit tight when he wasn’t able to meet Kris. Being with Kris was a wonderful feeling when the dragon pays his full attention on him and only him.

Sometimes, ZiTao begins to wonder if they could stay like this forever. ZiTao doesn’t need to care about others thing but Kris and his baby, living in a peaceful place where no one will bother him, nobody will judge him for being a mistress’s son and there is HanGeng and SiWon who always accompany him.

For others, maybe it was a boring life but for ZiTao, it was heaven.

ZiTao is tired of people’s stare and thought. He is happy living in the way he does right now and he can’t wait for his baby to come out soon. ZiTao will give his baby all the love in the world and there is a small hope deep inside his heart; Kris will confront for his baby and for himself too. So that one day he could able to walk side by side with Kris and his baby just like a normal family.

ZiTao doesn’t need tan of money, big mansion, expensive jewelleries or luxury car.

All he ever wanted is one big happy family.

But ZiTao doesn’t understand how complicated families businesses were. All that ZiTao could understand that all he need to do was waiting for Kris to keeps his promise.

 

 

Wu’s Main Office

 

 

Kris begin to enjoy his life more than ever, more energetically and happier but he knows, he needs to do something to keeps these happiness with him; to keeps ZiTao beside him.

Although ZiTao will always be there for him, Kris still scare that one day he might coming home to find no one was there, waiting for him. But Kris has his confident, ZiTao will never leave him no matter what happen; ZiTao needs him.

Of cause, Kris wants to bring his beautiful wife back his own mansion and always be with him but Kris doesn’t have any choice at all for now.

Kris is the leader for the Wu’s business but if he let ZiTao and his unborn baby step out, Kris might lose his position since many will against him for doing something so called "unacceptable" as a leader; married someone who doesn’t “suit” his position.

Pride and glory is everything, fight against it, you will lose everything in return. And if that really happen, for sure, Wu Zhun will abandon Kris since the father only needs him to inherit his business.

If he was left nothing, Kris wonder will ZiTao still stay by his side or will the young boy leave him and move on with someone else.

Kris works so hard to gain what he earned now and there is no way he going to lose it.

SiWon : “Well, the Zen’s and the Liu's is still on your father's side while the Yang’s and the Bao’s is on the Byun’s side or should I say BeakHyun’s side.”

Kris : “Beakkie isn’t the heir, I really don’t understands why they still supporting him?”

SiWon : “Well, that young man is a very sweet talker and I’m pretty sure that was the reason why Mrs Wu and your young brother loves him so much.”

Kris : “Idiots!”

SiWon : “So… What’s your plan?”

Kris : “Did the Yang’s and the Bao’s knows about Tao and our baby?”

SiWon : “Seen they haven’t show any reaction of against you, I thinks everything work out fine. I’m surprise that BeakHyun didn’t make any big scene.”

Kris : “So, no yet…”

Kris sighed with relief since he is not really ready to face any trouble right now.

There was a deal made between Kris and BeakHyun.

BeakHyun was not allowed to disturb ZiTao in his pregnant period in exchange Kris must announce that BeakHyun is his “official” lover. Since Kris still has a long way before he could touch ZiTao, BeakHyun will be the one to handle his needs.

Everyone was impressed when they thought BeakHyun was the reason why the natural playboy severed all ties with his other lovers and stay away from his previous social life style but they never know the true, is all because of ZiTao.

SiWon : “…..”

SiWon understand Kris’s inconvenience and he will do anything he can to help Kris. But sometimes Kris always goes beyond his thought.

Kris : “Tao’s birthday is on next week.”

SiWon : “And?”

SiWon had a bad feeling when he saw the way Kris was smiling or should he say it’s because Kris was smiling. In the past he seldom saw Kris’s smiling face but now the dragon always smile as he was crazy in love.

Kris : “I have an idea.”

SiWan : “And?”

Kris : “I want to take him for a date.”

SiWon : “Bad idea.”

Kris : “What?!”

Kris was pissed when SiWon just rejected his idea even before he hears the whole things.

SiWon : “Kris, you know that’s not going happen and could not be happening. Kris, you have any idea what you are suggesting? It’s like go public with your relationship.”

Kris : “I didn’t say I was going to bring him to the public places, well, kind of that.”

SiWon : “Okay, the place that you have in mind is?”

Kris pause a while and SiWon stared his boss silently, waiting for the answer.

Kris : “Our theme park at the old town.”

SiWon : “WHAT?!”

SiWon swear he could die from heart attack but luckily he’s health was always in good condition.

SiWon : “Are you serious, Kris?”

Kris : “You got problem with my idea? Or should I say my order?”

SiWon : “I love your idea, for sure, it’s so romantic but I don’t think it was wise. What happen if people find out about it?”

Kris : “Who would find out? Just make sure no one was there and that’s your job.”

SiWon : “There is peoples everywhere. Do you think the peoples from the old town do not know who you are?”

Kris : “Look, I just going to bring Tao for a little walk and have a small night picnic over there. Just close it early and let our man took over the place while I and Tao were in there. It’s a simple job, RIGHT?”

Kris looks at SiWon with serious face; the order was given to him.

SiWon sighed heavily, he has no choice but to do what his boss asked for.

SiWon : “I will arrange it.”

SiWon knows Kris doesn’t accept “No” for answer at that moment.

Kris : “Make sure everything is perfect. If anything goes wrong, I will make sure you pay the price.”

Kris warned SiWon. Kris himself understands how dangerous it was but he doesn’t care anymore. All he wanted is to make his beautiful feels happy on his birthday.

SiWon : “Yes, Sir.”

 

On ZiTao’s Birthday

 

Wu’s Mansion (Kris’s Bedroom)

 

In Kris’s dictionary, birthday means party and drinks all night. But for ZiTao’s birthday, he wants something different; something special.

No alcohol and no loud music. Kris just needs one wonderful night with his love, his beautiful wife.

Kris : “Do I look good in this? How about this one? Or should I wear the black one?”

SiWon blink his eyes for few times.

When Kris asked him to come over because he needs his help, SiWon was expecting it was something regarding the business problem but never ever he thought that Kris needs his advice on his dress up for tonight.

He just don’t understand why this one fine good looking young man who have high sense of fashion is asking him some advice for his date. SiWon knows Kris is looking forward for tonight but he didn’t expect that Kris would be this much nervous.

SiWon : “You know what, Kris? You need to relax. You look like teenager on their first date.”

Kris glared hard on SiWon for making fun of him.

SiWon : “Okay! Okay! I think you should wear something casual. You know like normal young boys?”

Kris : “Are you saying that I’m not normal?”

SiWon : “Is there anything normal about you? With that face and body figure? Being the Wu’s leader in the young age?”

SiWon rolls his eyes. Sometimes he can’t help but feel jealous about Kris, the young boy have everything.

Kris : “Well, I will take that as compliment! So this shirt! And that jacket! This jean! That shoe! Right?”

SiWon : “No! You are not going to some party! You need something simpler!! That shirt!! And this jacket!! That jean!! This shoe!! And don’t forget this sock!!”

Kris : “What?! No! No! No! This shirt! That jacket! This jean! That shoe! But I have to agree with your choice of sock!”

SiWon : “Simple, Kris! Simple! Do you understand the meaning of word call “simple”? It means that shirt!! This jacket!! That jean!! This shoe!! And thank you for choosing my choice of sock!”

Kris : “But that shirt looks too plain!! What if Tao think I look stupid on that? What if he thinks that I’m not serious about tonight’s date?”

SiWon : “People could see how serious you are just by looking at your nervous face and I bet Tao wouldn’t think a thing even if you’re wearing pyjamas on your first date!”

Kris : “What? You want me to wear pyjamas!!?? Are you trying to piss me off??”

SiWon : “What?! No!!! Are you nuts??”

SiWon face-palm when he realizes they were acting like kids.

SiWon : “Look, do you notice the way Tao dress up?”

Kris took a few seconds to think and finally he understands what SiWon was trying to say.

Kris : “Come to the think, why Tao doesn’t wear any clothes that I brought him?”

SiWon : “Well, Tao is not so connect to social life. Maybe he is more comfortable with simple style and he love to spend most of his time at home. I heard from HanGeng, XiuMin even build a glass house for Tao since he likes gardening so much.”

Kris : “I saw that glass house before, inside Zhou’s Mansion... And XiuMin prohibited me to get close...”

 

Flash Back

Kris was wondering around Zhou’s Mansion while he was waiting for XiuMin to get ready for their lunch together and that’s when he saw the glass house. From far, he can see the beautiful flower plants all over place and there was a person inside the house.

Kris : “Is that ZiTao?”

Kris talks to himself while he walks faster to get close view of XiuMin’s baby brother. Kris smirked as he thought he finally get to see ZiTao up close and without XiuMin stopping him.

The dragon was just wondering what kind of person ZiTao is and how does he looks like. It just some mystery he wants to solve long times ago.

XiuMin : “NOOOO!! NOOOO!! NOOOO!! YOU CAN’T GO IN THE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter