Chapter 02

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 02

ZiTao : “Hello… Kris…”

YiFan : “Yes?”

ZiTao : “Emm… I’m sorry if I’m disturbing you… Today is ZiFan's birthday, will you come?”

YiFan : “……”

ZiTao : “I-It’s okay if you can’t come… I-I’m just asking.”

YiFan : “I don’t know yet. I’m having family a dinner right now.”

ZiTao : “I’m sorry to bother you, I didn’t know.”

YiFan : “Hold on.”

ZiTao could clearly hear someone else’s voice on the back. That someone was BaekHyun.

ZiTao feels a pang of pain in his chest. It was a family dinner, BaekHyun were there and yet, ZiTao, the wife was all alone with his son waiting for Kris to come. The Wu’s never invited ZiTao either their grandson, ZiFan, for a dinner not to mention the family dinner.

Both of them live in the shadow of the Wu’s.

“Who is it? Baby…”

“It’s Tao. I forgot today is ZiFan’s birthday”

“So?”

“Baekkie, don’t start it”

“Tonight is our family dinner!”

“It’s my family not yours. Beside I’m just going to pay them a little visit, Baekkie.”

“No! That did this on purpose isn’t he?”

“Baekkie! Watch your mouth! He’s my wife!”

“Nobody care! You can’t leave now… What the rest of the family will think if you go out right this moment? Your family needs you now… And I got special surprise for you tonight on the bed… Don’t you want it?”

“You little … Wait until I get my hand on you tonight…”

“I’m all yours… But let’s get back to the dinner room now. Your mother was looking for you.”

“Hold on, Tao still on the line.”

YiFan : “Tao, I’ll call you back.”

ZiTao : “O-Okay”

ZiTao end the call and glace at ZiFan. ZiTao already know Kris couldn’t come to celebrate ZiFan’s birthday from the call. He feels sad for his son. He can see how excited ZiFan was whenever Kris comes, a man to call daddy.

But the word was forbidden when they were outside.

A little ZiTao worried about ZiFan’s future. He just three, yet he suffer the same fate just like ZiTao. But he refused to think about it.

Everything will be fine.

The lies he keeps telling himself. 

Right now ZiFan was more than excited, the little baby panda keeps jumping in front of ZiTao, waiting for his father’s answer.

ZiTao : “ZiFan, daddy said Happy Birthday to you.”

ZiFan : “Really? I’m so happy!! Will daddy come?”

ZiTao : “I’m sorry, ZiFan. Your daddy is busy with his work, he can't come tonight. ZiFan, you must understand daddy have work so he can take care of us.”

ZiFan : “O-Okay... I-I understand.”

It hurt ZiTao so much to see his own son disappointed face and as a mother, he fail to do anything for ZiFan and now he's lying to his little angel.

ZiTao : “ZiFan, your daddy loves you, you know.”

ZiFan : “I loves daddy too but I loves mommy the most.”

ZiTao : “I loves you too, so much, my little angel.”

ZiFan : “Mommy, can we eat the cake now?”

Since his father couldn’t come, ZiFan turn his excitement on his birthday cake because for this year, the birthday cake was homemade by ZiTao. ZiTao bake a blueberry cheese cake as a birthday present for his little angel.

ZiTao : “Yes, let’s eat now but remember we must thanks Uncle HanGeng for the present.”

ZiFan : “Okay!!”

ZiTao : “Happy birthday, ZiFan.”

ZiFan : “Thanks mommy.”

ZiTao : “Welcome baby.”

ZiFan : “Mommy, can I save some for daddy?”

ZiTao : “Yes, you can.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter