Chapter 05

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 05

ZiTao’s Apartment : Dinner Time

Kris :“I’m sorry, I couldn’t come last night. ZiFan, will you forgive daddy?”

ZiFan : “It’s okay, daddy. Mommy said you were busy so I have to be a good boy and wait for you.”

Kris smiled to his adorable angel. When others kid would be whine or complain and here his ZiFan, too matured just for three years old kid, forgiven his father without knowing the true.

ZiTao : “I just cook Ma Po Tofu and Gong Bao Chicken for the dinner. Is that enough for you? I’m sorry, I couldn’t prepare more dishes since I haven’t got enough time…”

Kris : “My favourite!! It’s okay, Tao. Besides, it my fault, I just told you this morning.”

His wife, beautiful yet naïve will wait for him, welcome him with warm smile and prepared his favourite food for dinner. Either his mother or lover ever did that when he was home.

ZiFan : “Daddy, I save my birthday cake for you, for dessert! Are you happy?”

Kris : “Yes, ZiFan, I’m happy and thank you. Here, I brought something special for you.”

ZiFan : “Really?! Can I see it now?”

ZiTao : “ZiFan, your daddy is tired, let him eat first.”

ZiFan : “Okay…” The little baby panda pouted cutely.

Kris : “It’s okay, Tao. Here you go. Happy birthday, my angel.”

Kris kisses ZiTao’s cheek who was sitting next to him on couch and he carries the little panda to place him on his lap.

ZiFan : “Thank you daddy!! I love you!!”

Kris : “I love you too. Come on, open it.”

This time is Kris’s turn to help ZiFan opening the present.

ZiFan : “WAAHH!! IT’S BOMBOMBEE!!”

Kris : “Hahaha!! ZiFan, it’s Bomblebee.”

ZiFan : “Mommy, I got bombombee from daddy!!”

ZiFan was too excited and accidently ignored his father’s words. It was dual model kit again, but different character.

The true is ZiTao was happier than ZiFan, Kris at least remember ZiFan’s favourite character in Transformers.   

ZiTao : “ZiFan, stop screaming. Did you say thanks to your daddy?”

ZiFan : “Thank you daddy. I will take good care for it.”

After that they have their own family dinner together. ZiFan was so happy because his mother and father were together again and he wish they could always eat together every day but he never dare to say it out laud because his mother always look sad wherever he say something like that to ZiTao. 

ZiFan never understand why and never know how incompletely his family was.

Kris was enjoying his favourite food while his eyes were his beautiful wife. Even ZiTao gave birth to ZiFan, his body figure was still in perfect shape, same as three years ago. He wants to touch ZiTao so much but he can’t. Not with his body was full of hickeys, love bite from his wild night with BaekHyun yesterday.

He aware ZiTao noticed the hickeys on his neck and how hurt ZiTao was but Kris pretended nothing was wrong and continue his perfect dinner night with his perfect wife and his perfect son.

Kris didn’t stay long for tonight, as the matter of fact he just miss out one of important meeting with the Oh’s. The Wu’s was planning to gets LuHan to be engage with the new leader of Oh Ent, Oh SeHun. Kris was helping LuHan because it will lead his business too more benefit and his power will grow bigger in family business industry.

After the dinner, Kris tuckled the baby panda into deep sleep and ZiFan must be in sweet dream as ZiTao could see his little angel was smiling.

Kris : “I have to go now.”

ZiTao : “Already..?”

Normally they will have before Kris leave.

Kris : “Why? Did you miss me that much?”

ZiTao : “……” ZiTao didn’t answer but he was blushing in deep red.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter