Chapter 34

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34

Bedroom : Bathroom

Looking at the mirror, looking at his own reflection, ZiTao felt nothing but disappointed.

Why can’t he be just like normal people?

Why can’t anyone understand him?

Deep down inside he was scared, everything was moving too fast for him.

He just divorced with someone he did love because XiuMin and Chen decided it was the best for him and ZiFan. But he agreed himself; he made the decision after for a long thought.

ZiTao accepted JongIn into his life again since everyone encourages him to do. But he was fine with it because of his love for JongIn.

ZiTao was doing his best so everything would be “normal” for him and ZiFan.

Yet, there is much more hinder he needs to face and he wasn’t ready for it.

Before was Kris, he and BaekHyun.

Now is JongIn, him and KyungSoo.

How many times he needs to get involve with this triangle love.

It was tiring...

Should he end everything just like he did with Kris?

Or would it be better if he going back to Kris’s side again...

No…

He can’t give up now…

ZiFan…

ZiTao needs to fight for ZiFan, his little angel…

ZiTao closes his eyes tightly and letting his last tears fall from his cat-like eyes.

“I need to be strong! This is for ZiFan..!!”

After clean up his face, ZiTao slowly open the door and he saw HanGeng was already there, waiting for him inside his bedroom.

HanGeng : “Tao… Come here…”

ZiTao follows HanGeng’s words and sit next to HanGeng on the bed.

HanGeng : “SuHo told me, Kai scolded you today for not helping D.O…? Was it true..?”

ZiTao wanted to nod but he doesn’t want HanGeng to have bad impression about JongIn so he changes the story instead.

ZiTao : “No… He was just talking a little bit louder than usual…”

ZiTao avoided the eye contact with HanGeng and turns his vision onto left side. HanGeng just rolls his eyes; the panda was so obviously lying.

HanGeng : “Tao, I don’t know what happen. Just hearing from SuHo’s words, I know both of you was hiding something from me about this D.O guy. Since you don’t want to talk about it, I won’t force you but if Kai was overbroad, you do know I need to step in when that time comes… But of cause, I pretty sure Kai won’t do anything to hurt you, Tao.”

ZiTao just simply nodded.

Seeing ZiTao still doesn’t want to share his own side of story, HanGeng changes the topic so they could talk little bit more.

HanGeng : “So, have you decided about the shop..?”

ZiTao : “Yes… I told SuHo gege about it…”

ZiTao glance at HanGeng to see the oldest reaction, scared he might upset since ZiTao didn’t discuss with him first.

HanGeng : “So now SuHo is more important than me huh..?”

HanGeng jokes around while acting he was upset but the naïve panda thought HanGeng was angry with him.

ZiTao : “No..!”

HanGeng : “I was just joking. It’s okay if you more comfortable with SuHo but just let me know if you have decided anything since I need report it to your brother.”

ZiTao : “I will.”

HanGeng : “Why don’t you tries to ask your friend’s opinion..? You know... The coffee guy..?”

ZiTao : “Ah!! ChanYeol gege!!”

HanGeng frowned when he could see ZiTao will smile sweetly whenever he mentioned the coffee guy’s name. HanGeng only meet the guy twice after ZiTao and ChanYeol becomes friend. He was a nice guy and ChanYeol understand ZiTao more than JongIn did. Only ZiTao doesn't realise who ChanYeol really are but not HanGeng.

HanGeng : “Yea, ChanYeol.”

ZiTao : “I can contact him..?”

HanGeng : “Sure... Is not like he going to fly through here right away... I guess...”

With ChanYeol's ability, HanGeng sure it wasn't impossible.

ZiTao : “Okay.”

ZiTao smiled when he learn he could still keep in touch with his ChanYeol gege.

HanGeng : “Tao, there is one more thing I need to talk about.”

ZiTao glance at HanGeng when he could hear the serious tone from out his voices.

HanGeng : “I need- No... I was just suggesting you... I think you should go for therapy after what happened. It will be better if you talk with someone professional and they can help you in the best way.”

ZiTao frowned with HanGeng’s idea.

The panda doesn’t like it.

HanGeng patted ZiTao’s hands, to comfort him. He knows ZiTao hate it whenever he mentioned about his dark history.

HanGeng : “Tao... I was just suggesting. You don’t have to force yourself. You can do this when you are ready.”

ZiTao nodded.

ZiFan : “Hmmm~~~ Mommy~~~”

ZiFan waking up from his nap and called from his mother. Being a good mother as he always did, ZiTao immediately gets his little angel and carries him in his arm.

ZiFan : “Daddy~~~”

ZiFan was half asleep, calling for his father too. Of cause the three years old baby panda missed his father so much while ZiTao and HanGeng was fine about it since it happened several of times nowdays.

ZiTao : “ZiFan...”

ZiTao kisses his son’s cheek to waking him up.

HanGeng : “Well, I guess you didn’t have your lunch yet. I saved some for you. I will go heat it up; you can eat it after taking a good fresh shower together with ZiFan since this naughty baby panda being spoiled today.”

ZiFan haven't taking his shower yet, he wanted to be shower by his mother. HanGeng swore when this baby panda was really upset and want something in demand, ZiFan will turn into the mini angry dragon. That’s when people can truly see the Kris inside ZiFan, after all ZiFan was ZiTao plus with Kris.

After that, ZiTao spend his times with ZiFan all day long. Being with his little angel was the happiest time ever while his mood become lighter after he contacted ChanYeol and they were having a long talk after so being apart for some times.

 

Few Days Later

ZiTao’s Shop-House

Fifteen roses, means “I’m truly sorry, please forgive me”.

One big teddy bear.

JongIn is waiting for his beautiful panda to come back inside his car, outside ZiTa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter