Chapter 03

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 03

BaekHyun : “You ing !! You just love to ruin my life didn’t you?! You ing !!”

ZiTao : “I-I’m sorry… I-I didn’t know you guys were having family dinner.”

BaekHyun : “Yea, right! You think you could fool me just like you did to Kris?!”

ZiTao : “I-I’m not fooling anyone… I-I really didn’t know...”

BaekHyun : “You want the whole world to know that you are Kris’s wife, aren’t you? Well guess what? No one will believe it! Even Kris doesn’t want to admit you as his wife.”

ZiTao : “That’s not true…”

ZiTao whispered loud enough just for himself to hear it.

After these three years, ZiTao made note to himself, the more he fights back the more he is going to pay.

BaekHyun : “Why don’t you just die with your bastard son so I can live happily ever after with Kris.”

ZiTao : “Don’t say that… My son is innocent.”

BaekHyun slapped ZiTao again.

BaekHyun : “Innocent? Don’t make me laugh!! You just use him to get the attention from Kris!! Let me tell you something!! Kris never will love a like you or your bastard son!!”

ZiTao : “Don’t say that!! My son is innocent!! He got nothing to do with this!!”

ZiTao yelled. They can do anything; Call him anything but not his son. BaekHyun didn’t shake a bit because there always someone to back him up. He always comes with Mrs Wu but today he brought Kris’s young brother, LuHan.

LuHan : “You ing !! Don’t you dare yell at my future sister-in-law!!”

LuHan pushed ZiTao hardly with his both hand on ZiTao’s shoulder until he fall down on the floor. There are two against one, ZiTao just pathetically fell on the floor, using his both hand to protect himself from getting hit while BaekHyun keeps slapping on ZiTao.

But ZiTao’s mind wasn’t on the pain; He was scared of something else.

Are they planning to kill us today?

Every day and night, ZiTao was living in fear. Fear that one day, the Zhou’s, the Wu’s or BaekHyun will kill him and his son. It doesn’t matter about him but not his innocent angel, ZiFan.

LuHan stop at once when he remembers his mother was waiting for them both to meet his soon to be fiancé and Mrs Wu doesn’t like to wait long. He wanted to leave but BaekHyun just wants to enjoy himself by torture ZiTao more.

BaekHyun : “So it was your son birthday yesterday? Do you know what Kris did yesterday?”

ZiTao : “…….” I don’t want to know…

BaekHyun : “Let me tell you what did Kris do yesterday since I was with him all night long. He was busy enjoying himself ing me. The was wonderful until he totally forget about you and your son.”

ZiTao : “…….” I don’t want to know!!

LuHan : “Just what the hell you did to my brother? I don’t even know what hell he saw in a like you!”

ZiTao : “I-I didn’t do anything…”

BaekHyun : “Like we going to believe you!!”

LuHan : “Just tell me how much do you want? I will give you the money, all you have to do is just signing the second contract and take your son with you.”

LuHan is Kris’s young brother but he never take the trouble gets to know ZiTao and ZiFan. LuHan and BaekHyun is best friend since childhood so it’s natural for LuHan to hate ZiTao as much as Mrs Wu did. They only accepted BaekHyun as Kris’s wife, no others.

Whenever Kris choose ZiTao and ZiFan over BaekHyun, Mrs Wu or LuHan will accompany BaekHyun to ZiTao’s apartment, insult ZiTao even physically injured ZiTao by slapping his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter