Chapter 36

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36

SuHo : “HanGeng gege!! I’m sorry!! Tao is missing!! I couldn’t find him inside the house.”

Everyone was shocked and they have a serious problem right now.

Was ZiTao being kidnapped?

Is Kris already knows where they were hiding..?

Was ZiTao running away from home?

If that was the true, then they know they couldn’t find ZiTao in the short time.

ZiTao is a fast runner and no one in that room could defeat his speed.

ZiFan : “MOMMY!!”

ZiFan started to cry when he heard his mother was missing.

HanGeng : “Shhh… ZiFan… Your mother wasn’t missing… He went to the shop nearby… He will be back soon…”

HanGeng comforted the baby panda with lies.

Lay : “This is all your fault!!”

Lay angrily pointed to JongIn who was still in shocked.

KyungSoo : “You can’t blame Kai for this, he doesn’t know what’s wrong with Tao. The fact is we didn’t know what is going with Tao.”

YongGuk : “Only you guys don’t! I do! Kai, we went overboard this time!”

YongGuk were pointed those words to his fiancé, HimChan, his boss, JongIn and his best friend, KyungSoo.

JongIn : “What are you talking about!!”

JongIn glared YongGuk for being rude to him while he was trying to call ZiTao thru his cell phone but it was fruitless since ZiTao’s cell phone was turned off.

Lay : “You! And your fiancé here makes everything worse!!”

HanGeng blinks several of times, he needs several of second to process Lay’s words.

HanGeng : “Fiancé?”

The dark aura was starting to coming from the eldest among them all.

The BangHim couple, SuHo was trembling in fear.

JongIn was too busy with his cell phone and fail to notice the changes on HanGeng’s face.

HanGeng : “Lay… Said it again..?”

Lay : “D.O was JongIn’s fiancé!”

Lay said it bluntly and he was aware with HanGeng’s displeased face.

JongIn : “I think we—”

HanGeng : “Is he Do KyungSoo..?”

HanGeng asked JongIn while looking straight to his eyes and JongIn just nodded.

HanGeng : “What the Kai!! You bring your fiancé here??”

JongIn : “Ex fiancé! He is my best friend!!”

HanGeng : “I don’t ing care who he is!! If he was the reason for Tao was crying this few days, this means he needs to leave!!”

JongIn : “Crying this few days?! What are you talking HanGeng Hyung??”

HanGeng : “You such a clueless bastard!”

JongIn : “…..”

HanGeng : “Tao is a sensitive boy, Kai. You know him. Why are you torturing his heart..?”

HanGeng said with disappointment tone.

HanGeng : “How would you feel if you were in Tao’s shoes..? Yet, he endures his anger just for you. How could you be this cruel to Tao..?”

HanGeng sighed heavily while JongIn and the others were speechless.

HanGeng : “Enough, we wasting time here. Lay, you carry ZiFan and waited at home. SuHo, you coming with me, we will go looking for Tao.”

HanGeng completely ignored the Kim’s presence. He only has one thing in his mind right now, ZiTao’s safety.

JongIn : “YongGuk, you coming with me. HimChan, you send Soo back to his hotel and join us later.”

KyungSoo : “It’s okay, I wanted to help too.”

JongIn : “No, Soo, this is dangerous. Just wait at the hotel.”

Lay : “Some idiots acting lovey-dovey after what happened, this is really bull!”

Lay turns his back and carries the worried baby panda in his arm, leaving JongIn who was pissed with his fist ready to punch the unicorn on his face.

ZiFan just wishes his mother will come back soon.

ZiFan : “Mommy…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZiTao was running as long as his legs could bring him.

Running away from everything, from the true, from his miserable life…

Was his idea so unaccepted? 

Was his thought was too cheap?

Was his opinion was too pointless?

ZiTao has his own dream too; XiuMin and Chen give him the chance. He was grateful to them and he wanted to show his thanks by making the bakery shop running successfully but with his own way, his own idea and his own effort.

ZiTao wanted to have something to archive, something to be proud of.

ZiTao wanted to walk on the street with a straight face as he has nothing to be shame of instant of feeling he wasn’t worthy for others attention. 

If only he could…

ZiTao : “AAAAAaaaaa!!!!”

ZiTao was crying and screaming.

“Was my idea that bad… Is my idea not good at all…”

ZiTao was in deep thought but only to hurting himself even mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter