Chapter 37

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37

With everyone eyes was him, the stalker just standing there awkwardly with sleeping beautiful panda in his arm while HanGeng and JongIn were glaring at each other. And before anyone of them could say a word to kill the silent, the baby panda beat them first.

ZiFan : “Mommy!! Uncle ChanYeol!!!”

ZiFan was struggling with Lay so he could get down from Lay’s carries and running happily when he saw ChanYeol and with his mother in the tall giant’s arm. The baby panda was running toward ChanYeol and hugged the tall giant legs since his height could only able to reach ChanYeol’s knees.

ChanYeol : “Aigo… My little angel was being so cute right now!!”

ChanYeol wanted to hugs ZiFan back but he can’t since he was still carrying ZiTao in his arm.

KyungSoo : “You are Park ChanYeol, the Park’s youngest brother?”

KyungSoo knows who this tall giant was but he just wants to make sure.

ChanYeol : “Yes, I’m Park ChanYeol. Nice to meet you too, Do KyungSoo.”

ChanYeol smiled.

JongIn : “Give Tao to me! Now!”

JongIn don’t care who was ChanYeol and he wants his beautiful panda back.

HanGeng : “I said stay ing away from Tao!”

HanGeng stopped JongIn.

JongIn : “What the are you talking about! Tao is mine!”

Lay : “Don’t you ing understand HanGeng gege’s words? Stay ing away from Tao!”

HimChan : “Watch your ing mouth, Lay! This is none of your business!!”

YongGuk and SuHo were just standing there. They don’t know how to reaction while ZiFan was shocked by the others yelling voice, it was louder than usual. He was scared as he grabbed ChanYeol’s legs even tighten. ChanYeol noticed the little baby panda was about to cried any minutes now.

ChanYeol : “Emm… Is there anywhere I could place Tao?”

JongIn : “Give him to me!”

JongIn was moving forward for his beautiful panda but only to be stop by HanGeng again who was standing still in front of him, blocking him from reaching to ZiTao.

HanGeng : “Back off!”

They were about to punch each other face before they were stopped by ChanYeol’s deep husky voice.

ChanYeol : “Stop acting like a kids, you guys are scaring ZiFan.”

But it was too late.

ZiFan : “MOMMY!!” ZiFan started to cry.

ZiFan grabbed his mother feet and wave it, trying to call his mother to wake up and save him.

ZiTao wake up in shock when he heard his little angel crying voice but he was even shock when he saw his condition at the moment and to see ChanYeol’s face was inch away from he’s.

ZiTao : “ChanYeol gege..? H-How—”

ChanYeol : “Hey Hey! I will explain later. Now you need to settle down with ZiFan first.”

ChanYeol carefully put ZiTao down and he could see ZiTao was burnt in red.

ChanYeol : “Aigo… So cute!”

ChanYeol pinch ZiTao’s cheek and he felt weird. Normally when he did that in the past, he will hear others was gasping but today he felt there was dark killing aura around him. Meanwhile ZiTao was still confused; he doesn’t know how things end up this way. But right now he needs to comfort ZiFan first.

The baby panda was crying because he was scare. ZiTao carried ZiFan in his arm and patted ZiFan’s back. ZiTao know the others were there too but he ignored everyone else include HanGeng, he doesn’t want to face them yet, not now.

JongIn : “Tao...”

Again, JongIn tries to reach his panda but this time he was stopped by the tall giant.

ChanYeol : “Why don’t we all coming inside first and have a nice talk?”

ChanYeol was looking at HanGeng for permission while he was blacking JongIn from getting near to ZiTao.

HanGeng : “Fine!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bedroom

After clean up ZiFan’s messy tearing face, ZiTao placed his little angel on the bed.

ZiFan : “Mommy... Why they always fighting..?”

ZiFan pouting while hugged Mr Bear tightly in his arm.

ZiTao : “They wasn’t fighting... They just talks a bit louder than usual...”

ZiFan : “Mommy... Can I play with Uncle ChanYeol?”

ZiTao : “Now..?”

ZiFan : “Please...”

ZiFan begs with his puppy eyes.

ZiTao gently placed a kisses on his little angel’s forehead.

ZiTao : “You can but not now. You need to sleep right now, okay..?”

ZiFan nodded but before ZiTao couldn’t move away from ZiFan, the baby panda called his mother with sad voice.

ZiFan : “Mommy...”

ZiTao look at his three years old son’s face and the guilt feeling was all over him.

ZiTao : “Don’t worry, ZiFan, you can sleep now, mommy will be right here until you sleep.”

ZiFan nodded with a smile on his face. The baby panda was scare if his mother won’t be there anymore if his mother leaves him now.

As a mother, ZiTao understands ZiFan’s feeling. Scared and unsecured.

ZiTao was holding his tears while he was humming for his little angel.

“I’m so sorry, ZiFan... I’m so useless...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Living Room

Everyone remain silent while ZiTao tuckled ZiFan into his dream world in their bedroom.

ChanYeol felt nerves and worried. It was like he was in middle of battle.

HanGeng and JongIn were glaring each other.

YiXing and HimChan were glaring each other too.

SuHo and YongGuk were not glaring each other. They only stare at each other.

KyungSoo was the only one who looks safe to talk with.

ChanYeol : “So… You guys were all Tao’s friends?”

HanGeng : “His guardian!”

JongIn : “His future husband!”

YiXing : “In your dream!”

HimChan : “The dream that will comes true soon!”

Only SuHo and YongGuk nodded to ChanYeol’s question.

KyungSoo : “I’m just a normal friend.”

ChanYeol knows all of them for their names since he did li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter