Chapter 25

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

Before words could ever form, XiuMin punched Kris on his face with all his strength until Kris fall down from the chair.

Pissed with sudden attack, Kris fought back.

Kris maybe strong but XiuMin isn’t weak either.

They were match to each other.

Not wanting their boss end up in an ugly scene, SiWon and Eli tried to stop them but only to be punch and kick away by their boss since Kris and XiuMin were blinded by their anger.

LuHan and BaekHyun panicked.

Their didn’t know what to do, but their valued their pretty face and body so they just stand still at aside together with others two from the Wu's. 

TaecYeon and NickKhun was prepared for the fight and waited for their boss's signal but they couldn't be careless about Chen and Kevin who was just watching the fight without doing anything. 

They need to becareful with each other.

Chen was sitting far away and enjoying the scene like he was watching some kind of action movie with Kevin who was standing tall next to Chen since his job is protecting Chen.

XiuMin ordered Kevin to protect Chen at any cost and ignore other distraction so Chen has nothing to worry about.

The employees in the restaurant were ordered by their boss which is XiuMin, not to barge in no matter what happens.

The VIP room placed in the second floor and it was sound proof. No matter much damage they made, it won't affect the Zhou's family restaurant routine.

Punching, kicking, smacking, XiuMin let out his anger without mercy. He wishes to kill Kris that very moment. Kris betrayed him; the one who he saw as a best friend, destroyed his innocent baby brother’s life.

Even if Kris was his best friend, XiuMin will never let anyone who had hurt ZiTao get away. XiuMin swore for revenge and Kris will be the first to be facing it.

XiuMin : “You mother er!! You were my best friend!! How could you do this to my baby brother!! You betrayed me!! You betrayed our friendship!!”

Kris : “It was an accident!! I never meant to hurt Tao!!”

Kris felt hurt when he heard those words from XiuMin. No matter how much he wanted to denial it, it was useless. XiuMin was right. Because he’s own mistake, Kris had lost XiuMin’s respect and trust.

But he tries to fix everything, he did. All he need is time but now it was too late as XiuMin won’t let his baby brother suffer anymore.

They been fighting for half an hour but none of them seem to be defeated and that’s when Chen decided to in since he already run out of patient.

Chen : “Will you two just knock it off? Umin, my dear, please stop, I want to go home for lunch”

Both of them stopped instantly.

XiuMin and Kris were panting while glaring each other. Both of them were injured.

Although Kris felt guilt toward XiuMin but he will never let anyone take his beautiful wife and adorable son away from him.

Kris : “Where is my wife and son?!”

XiuMin : “That would be none of your business!!”

Kris : “How dare you kidnapped my wife and son from me!! Give them back to me??!!”

Kris show a slide of fear in his face; fear of losing ZiTao and ZiFan.

XiuMin wants to fight back but he was too studded by Kris’s reaction. Now XiuMin has confirmed that the dragon’s heart were melt by the panda. But it was a bad news ever; XiuMin knows Kris will do anything to gets back ZiTao and ZiFan.

Chen : “Why don’t we all sit down first and talk like an adult.”

Surprisingly, they all obeyed Chen’s word.

Eight of them sat in a cycle. It starts with SiWon, Kris, BaekHyun, LuHan and little bit of space before Eli, XiuMin, Chen and ends with Kevin while TaecYeon and NickKhun stands behind the Wu's.

BaekHyun tried to help Kris with his bleeding nose but only to push away by Kris.

Chen who saw the scene, let out a small laugh and smirked at BaekHyun as he was making fun of him. BaekHyun get pissed by Chen mocking. He wants to pull a mouth fight against Chen but only to be stop by LuHan who well informed about Chen’s intelligence skill. 

Chen wasn't called the best lawyer for nothing.

BaekHyun felt annoyed when he doesn’t even get the chance to open his mouth to attack Chen.

Kris and XiuMin were busy at glaring each other while SiWon and Eli treat their boss’s injury and their own with the napkin since that the only thing they can use.

Chen : “Before we start, I would to like to remind you all, especially the Wu’s, that SiWon’s phone with us which means your dirty little secret is in our hands. So please, cooperate with us.”

Chen said with a big smile on his face and he continues.

Chen : “In other words, mess with us, face the consequence.”

This time, Chen said it as a threat. This is the reason why Chen took SiWon’s cell phone in the first place.

Chen’s word was a warning to Kris and SiWon to not make thing worse than it already did.

Kris and SiWon expected this to happen. That why Kris waited patiently for this meeting although he wanted to went straight to the Zhou’s mansion after XiuMin had called him.

Chen : “Sorry, I accidently took it without asking.” Chen grinned.

“You stole it…” XiuMin rolls his eyes while he thought about it.

XiuMin and Chen only have one mission for this meeting. They wants Kris to think that ZiTao and ZiFan was under their watch so Kris will put all of his attention on them instead of tracking the duo panda who is in China as the matter they speak.

Chen : “Ah!! BaekHyun? Are you part of Wu’s or you just still patiently begs Kris to you?”

BaekHyun : “Say that again you !!!”

XiuMin : “What did you said you ing !!!! Better watch your mouth or I will ing kill you right here, right now!”

LuHan : “Like you can!!”

LuHan tries to protect his best friend who was shocked by XiuMin’s threat.

Chen : “Why he can’t?”

LuHan : “We will protect him!!”

Chen : “Oh yea? You and what army?”

LuHan was hoping Kris would step up for him and BaekHyun. But the dragon shows nothing but annoying face. Kris ignored the fact that BaekHyun and LuHan was being made fun by Chen in front of him. Well, is not like he ever cares before and right now he got more important thing to worry about.

Kris : “Where are they?”

Kris said and looks straight to XiuMin’s face.

XiuMin : “You don’t get to know anything about them anymore.”

Kris : “Tao is my legal wife and ZiFan is my son. They belong to me! I have the right!”

XiuMin : “Right? The right?? You ing my baby brother!! My precious Tao!! He was minor!! Fifteen!! You mother er!!”

Kris : “That was before and now we are married!”

SiWon : “Kris legally married ZiTao as his wife so he has the right.”

SiWon spoke for his boss.

Chen : “Then who is BaekHyun? The pathetic mistress? Or Kris’s hopeless ?”

Chen was enjoying himself mocking at BaekHyun. LuHan who was always helped his best friend, tries to back him up.

LuHan : “Watch your mouth! He is Kris’s lover and my soon-to-be brother in law.”

XiuMin : “You make me sick!! Since when you gets to be Kris’s lover?! He only treats you as his toy!!”

Chen : “Well, maybe he loves Kris’s way too much.”

Both of them nodded in agreement while Kris getting impatient with their little game.

Kris : “Where is Tao!! Where is ZiFan!! Give me back what’s mine!!”

XiuMin: “Yours? That’s funny!! Tao will never be y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter