Chapter 15

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

Just when ZiTao thought that his nightmare was over and he can start a new life; just when ZiTao thought that he could be in JongIn’s embrace forever, he was wrong.

JongIn didn’t show up after the night he left ZiTao with the giant white teddy bear as a gift. The BangHim told HanGeng that JongIn was imprisoned in his room by his parent.

The Kim was furious when they found their only son was injured, the dragon’s kick given JongIn a fractured rib. It wasn’t serious but it must be treats carefully or it will bring damage to JongIn’s body in future.

But that wasn’t the only worse thing happen to ZiTao.

ZiTao started vomiting every single morning.

He always has migraine headaches.

Sometimes ZiTao will get dizzy and was about to faint.

And he feels hungry all day long.

HanGeng know well all the symptoms that ZiTao having but he refused to think about the signs and pray that the thing he feared the most won’t happen to ZiTao.

Scare something worse could happen to ZiTao, HanGeng didn't tell the panda about his boyfriend.

But ZiTao couldn’t think straight anymore, not when JongIn wasn’t beside him.

JongIn promised he will stay by ZiTao’s side no matter what happen and he will…

Right..?

Or did the gift was their break up present?

ZiTao ignored HanGeng’s words about never going out alone and he went out to get some fresh air at outside Zhou’s Mansion.

He walking slowly since the dizziness was still with him.

Innocent ZiTao didn’t truly understand why his body reacting this way.

ZiTao get a little bit far from Zhou’s Mansion main gate and he was shocked when he saw someone was there. The one who physically and emotionally injured him was walking straight to his way.

The stalker, Kris Wu.

Kris : "ZiTao..."

Kris was trying to get close to the panda and ZiTao took no time to running away from the dragon.  But due to his headaches, ZiTao fainted before he could get inside the Zhou Mansion.

The panda fainted right in front of Zhou’s main gate.

ZiTao doesn’t remember anything after he fainted. He could only felt he was floating, feels like someone was carrying his body and the next thing is he woke up at the Wu’s medical centre.

HanGeng was there too. He was crying hardly and gripped ZiTao’s hand softly.

The reason for HanGeng’s tears was the news he received from SiWon, Kris’s personal assistant also one of the Wu’s personal doctor.

ZiTao was confirmed pregnant.

The meaning for living was gone for ZiTao.

ZiTao feel like his whole world black out and he couldn’t see any light at all.

Things got worse when the heartless step mother, Mrs Zhou make a move first when the news passed though his ears. He finally found a way to van

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter