Chapter 32

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32

JongIn's Apartment

JongIn : “Thank you so much, Soo!”

JongIn surely was grateful toward KyungSoo for the big help. His personal secretary manages to get him the nearest apartment to ZiTao’s shop-house.

It was beautiful, elegant designed apartment; KyungSoo's choice always perfect for JongIn and he never disappoint JongIn.

JongIn brought the apartment as soon as he knows where ZiTao’s shop-house is. It was the nearest apartment that KyungSoo can get so he could be closer to his panda. He wishes ZiTao and ZiFan could stay with him, together. But he understands ZiTao still needs some times; he doesn’t want to push ZiTao into a stress.

JongIn trusted KyungSoo for everything although he aware KyungSoo’s feeling toward him. He thought KyungSoo was over him and moves on, but he was wrong.

KyungSoo has his own motive for helping JongIn. He will win JongIn this time. KyungSoo lost to ZiTao when they were in school, at teenager ages but this time, he will have his victory.

As his personal secretary, JongIn let KyungSoo in charge of his everything. His clothes, meals, cash and others, he even let KyungSoo hold his cell phone.

For JongIn, KyungSoo is wonderful helper and a good friend.

KyungSoo : “Welcome.”

Before they continue their conversation, JongIn’s cell phone rang.

It was a message.

KyungSoo read it. He doesn’t need JongIn’s permission since the boss trusted him.

It was from ZiTao.

“I will visit your place this afternoon... 12pm++...”

JongIn : “Who is it?”

KyungSoo : “Ah! It was just some advertisement message. I deleted it.”

JongIn : “Okay!”

KyungSoo : “Kai, I think we need to do some shopping for your clothes.”

JongIn : “Yea, I don’t have much left to wear. I will asked HimChan accompany you.”

KyungSoo : “Well, since it was your clothes, I think you should go too. We could spend some together before I go back.”

JongIn wasn’t sure about it because he wanted to see his panda and his baby panda first thing first in his life. But to think that KyungSoo came this far to help him so JongIn thought maybe he should show his grateful to him.

KyungSoo : “Well…?”

JongIn : “Fine. I guess I’ll go too.”

KyungSoo : “Emm… What if Tao is coming and there weren’t people in the house?”

JongIn : “…..”

“Will Tao come..?”

KyungSoo : “Maybe we should let YongGuk and HimChan stay in case Tao comes.”

JongIn : “But…”

KyungSoo : “Come on, don’t be such a jerk. You own me a lunch and we won’t be long.”

JongIn : “I guess it’s fine then…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JongIn's Apartment

ZiTao and SuHo went to JongIn apartment, ZiTao planning to have lunch together with JongIn and the others.

As HanGeng’s idea, ZiTao come together with SuHo while ZiFan stay with HanGeng but still, ZiTao was a little bit nerves.

For sure, ZiTao love JongIn with all his heart but he doesn’t have any confident in him.

But ZiTao also missed the moment being together with JongIn, those sweet memories. Thanks HanGeng’s encourage, ZiTao willing to try to accept JongIn once again and he will work hard to gain back what he had been missing these three years.

But as always, lucky wasn’t with him.

When he thought they could be like the same old day, when they loved each other, another person had come.

KyungSoo.

KyungSoo was beautiful, with big lovely eyes, love-shape lips and small adorable body figure with white milk skin.

KyungSoo was confident and independent. He always managed to gets people to love and care for him. Nobody could ever hate the adorable big eyes owl; he was sweet and kind to others. He was able to have a nice conversation with anyone with his friendly attitude.

KyungSoo was something that ZiTao wasn’t.

They were totally different.

ZiTao and KyungSoo know each other and ZiTao also knew JongIn was KyongSoo’s crush and still is. They meet each other at same school with JongIn and the BangHim couple. Four of them was best friends and always hang out together but it all changes after ZiTao came into the picture.

JongIn told ZiTao hundreds of time that he and KyungSoo were just best friend and nothing more. But ZiTao know KyungSoo didn’t stop loving JongIn even for a moment. JongIn aware  ZiTao felt unsecured about KyungSoo’s one sided love, so he will whispered his love word, every day and every night to ZiTao; to makes ZiTao felt more confident with his love to him.

But that was before; it was three years ago, when he was still a young boy but now he is a single mother with a three years old son. Will JongIn still love him like he always back then?

ZiTao snapped out from his thought when they reach JongIn’s apartment and SuHo was calling for his name several times since then.

SuHo : “Tao… Are you okay..? I had been calling for you many times…”

SuHo was worried when ZiTao didn’t react even he had been called the panda’s name.

“You deserve to be happy too…”

Remembering HanGeng’s words, ZiTao put a smile in his face. Yes, he will be happy and will fight for it.

ZiTao : “I’m fine, SuHo gege!”

ZiTao smile sweetly and it makes SuHo smiled too. Somehow ZiTao felt safe with SuHo; it feels like he was together with his “Chen gege” who understand him more than his “Umin gege”.

ZiTao pull out of his encourage and press the doorbell.

But was HimChan who opened the door.

HimChan : “Tao!! You came?!”

ZiTao frowned, he did sent a message to JongIn, said he coming and wondering why HimChan acting like he just saw a miracle happened.

ZiTao : “HimChan gege… I…”

ZiTao didn’t know how to react while SuHo decided to help the nerves panda.

SuHo : “We come to visit…”

HimChan : “Come inside…”

HimChan welcomed ZiTao with smile on his face and lead him to living room where YongGuk was there too. They were watching some television show before ZiTao and SuHo came. But one thing for sure, JongIn wasn’t there.

ZiTao : “HimChan gege, where is JongIn..?”

HimChan : “Ah!! He went out with KyungSoo.”

ZiTao felt his chest was tightened but he force himself to a smile.

YongGuk : “They just went shopping for Kai’s clothes since he didn’t brought much with him. They will back any minutes now”

YongGuk glance at SuHo, hoping he will help him with keeping ZiTao away from the misunderstanding.

SuHo : “Tao, why don’t we just wait for them since we still got some times? I’m sure they won’t be long”

ZiTao : “…..”

ZiTao just nodded in reply but even blind could see the panda was upset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shopping Mall

KyungSoo was so happy.

He felt like they were dating, lunch together; shopping together but JongIn’s mind is full of his beautiful panda and adorable baby panda.

Everything JongIn see in every shop will be for his panda.

Now they were in a small exclusive boutique.

KyungSoo was busy picking some stylish jeans for JongIn. KyungSoo always has a good sense in fashions.

KyungSoo : “I think this one looks good on you!”

JongIn : “Yea, just pick my size then.”

KyungSoo was upset with JongIn’s reaction, at least he wishes JongIn would show some interest or praised his choice but JongIn didn’t brother to take a glace on the jeans since he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter