Chapter 41

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 41

JongIn’s Apartment

Living Room

After being told by YongGuk that ChanYeol was serious about ZiTao, JongIn couldn’t sit and wait anymore. JongIn, KyungSoo and HimChan fly back to China and meet with YongGuk at JongIn’s apartment.

YongGuk was surprised when HimChan told him about JongIn’s plan.

YongGuk : “WHAT!!!”

HimChan : “Shhh… Don’t yell…”

YongGuk : “Are you ing kidding me..? This is not the same when we did it at the first time; this is not for saving Tao.”

HimChan : “Yes, we are saving Tao. Just we are going to do this for Kai.”

YongGuk : “I don’t like this…”

HimChan : “I don’t too but we don’t have any choice! Did you see his face? That killer face! Lucky he didn’t decide to kill ChanYeol or there would be a war between the Kim’s and the Park’s!”

YongGuk : “Did YunHo Hyung know about this?”

HimChan : “Are you ing crazy?! Of cause not!!”

YongGuk : “Where is D.O..?”

HimChan : “He was busy giving instructions to our mans. Since HanGeng, SuHo and that stupid unicorn isn’t just some normal people, not to mention that Park’s guy with them too, so we needs to becareful.”

YongGuk : “Kai..?”

HimChan : “In his panda’s bedroom.”

YongGuk sighed heavily; he doesn’t like the idea of kidnapping ZiTao and ZiFan. He knows JongIn was desperate to have ZiTao back into his life again and he will do anything to make it happen.

After thinking for a little while, YongGuk went out for a phone call. He going to call the one that he thinks could save JongIn from making a big mistake in his life. If JongIn does what he was planning, no doubt, ZiTao could never escape from his hand. But all JongIn will own was the panda’s body, not his heart, not ZiTao’s love.

 

JongIn’s Bedroom : Panda’s Bedroom

It was JongIn’s first bedroom while the other one that he allows KyungSoo to get in and out was his second bedroom. They all know about the two bedroom thing. The Panda’s bedroom was the place where JongIn sleep at night, where he placed all his memories with ZiTao, his beautiful panda.

All the stuff will follows JongIn wherever he goes, if he needs to stays at that place for a long times. It used to be at Korean, then it move to America then it was right here, in China.

JongIn wanted to show this room to his beautiful panda when the room is ready, yet, JongIn doesn’t seem to have the chance to do so.

Looking at all the memories, JongIn knows very well, he can never lose ZiTao or he will break down since the reason for him to continue his life was gone.

JongIn : “I’m sorry, Tao. I know I’m going to hurt you but I can’t lose you…”

With that, JongIn went out from the panda’s bedroom, leaving his apartment and driving straight to ZiTao’s shop-house. He needs to talk with ZiTao first before he decide to done what he had planned.

 

ZiTao’s Shop-House

ChanYeol and ZiTao were checking on the bakery shop; make sure everything is completed so ZiTao won’t mess up at opening soon.

ChanYeol : “Have you decide the date..?”

ZiTao : “Not Yet… HanGeng gege said we need to choose a good day for the opening day…”

ChanYeol : “Really…? Or you just wanted to wait for him..?”

ZiTao blush in red when his secret gets into ChanYeol’s mind.

ZiTao : “I wasn’t…”

ChanYeol : “You can’t lie to your gege…”

ChanYeol pinches ZiTao’s cheek and lead closer to the panda. The tall giant can’t seem to control himself on these days. Not after he getting closer with ZiTao and the panda was more open to him.

But both of them were surprised with sudden bang sound on the shop's door and they were shocked when they saw the one who was there and looks angrily to them both.

It was JongIn.

ZiTao was hesitated to open the door when he saw JongIn’s face was different from the one that he used to know.  Meanwhile ChanYeol know JongIn might wanted to kill him soon, he wasn’t scare but he was worried ZiTao might shocked if he saw both them were fighting and ready to kill each other.

JongIn bang the door again when ChanYeol and ZiTao didn’t move and just staring at him.

ChanYeol : “It’s okay… I will open the door, you just stay here…”

ChanYeol patted ZiTao’s head and the panda just nodded.

ZiTao didn’t know he should be happy when he saw JongIn was there or he should be scare by the way JongIn was behaving.

Moving toward the door, ChanYeol and JongIn glare hardly at each other.

Now they hate each other for one reason, for one goal.

But ChanYeol couldn’t never win against JongIn since ZiTao’s heart only belongs to the person who standing in front of him right now.

ChanYeol : “When did you get back..?”

JongIn : “When you decided to challenge me!”

ChanYeol : “It wasn’t a challenge, it was the fact.”

JongIn fist his hand, he wants to punch this tall giant right here but he still remembers his beautiful panda was there too. He doesn’t want ZiTao to see his demon side, afraid it might scare ZiTao.

Pushing ChanYeol aside, JongIn walks toward ZiTao.

JongIn : “Tao… We need to talk right now, come with me.”

It wasn’t a request. It was a demand.

ChanYeol : “You should ask him nicely.”

JongIn ignored ChanYeol’s advice and grabbed ZiTao’s hand by force but ZiTao pulls his hand back and he almost fall backward since JongIn was grabbed him hardly and ZiTao need his strength to let free his hand from JongIn’s grip.

JongIn : “So you choose him after all!!”

JongIn yelled at ZiTao. He was upset with the panda reaction toward him.

ChanYeol : “Hey Hey!! Calm down!!”

ChanYeol couldn’t just stand there when JongIn was scolding ZiTao. He was pissed but still wise enough to avoid thing get worse.

JongIn : “Shut up!! I wasn’t talking with you!!”

JongIn was beyond angry; not just his beautiful panda refused to follow his words, now his rival stepping in his matter. Meanwhile ZiTao was shocked with JongIn’s behaviour, he never sees JongIn acting this way.

JongIn : “Tao…”

JongIn was taken back a bit when he saw ZiTao’s shocking face. He held his hand to grab ZiTao’s hand again but only to be slap away again, this time by ChanYeol.

ChanYeol : “I think you should calm down first before you going to talk with Tao.”

JongIn : “Stay the away!!”

JongIn : “Tao… Let’s go… We need to talk…”

JongIn asked with his most soften voice while once again he was trying to grab ZiTao away. But this time it was ZiTao who move away and the panda hiding behind ChanYeol.

ChanYeol : “Kai, stop this, you scaring Tao”

Ignored ChanYeol’s words, JongIn shove ChanYeol aside and grabbed ZiTao’s hands by force again. This time is was harder than before and ZiTao couldn’t pull off from the grip.

ZiTao : “JongIn… Let me go…”

ZiTao begs and he started to feels fear of JongIn.

For the fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter