Chapter 27

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

ZiTao’s Shop-House

HimChan : “Wao!! Chen senpai sure has some serious good taste.”

Everyone was stunted by the beautiful design of ZiTao’s new Shop-House.

It was wondering and perfectly designed.

Lay : “Of cause!! Chen ge is the best!!”

Lay said with proud while HimChan rolls his eyes, felt annoyed.

After they come back visiting HeeChul’s grave, all of them went to the Shop-House that XiuMin and Chen specially brought for ZiTao.

For the shop, the XiuChen couple left it empty so ZiTao himself could decide what kind of business he wishes to do while the second floor was ZiTao and ZiFan new place to stay and HanGeng will live together with them.

It was a new a home for ZiTao and ZiFan.

But main character was in their dream world.

JongIn wasn’t paid any attention with the Shop-House since he had his beautiful panda in his arm.

ZiTao fall in deep sleep, tired of crying after meeting with his mother. He may be a single mother with three years old son, yet, ZiTao was just eighteen. The innocent and naïve teenager spirit is still in him. JongIn carries ZiTao in bridal style after he wins over Lay who doesn’t seem too happy with his idea.

Seriously, Lay really reminds him of XiuMin. The overprotective brother ever.

Meanwhile HanGeng carries the baby panda in his arm.

 

Bedroom

After JongIn and HanGeng placed the duo panda on their own beds, JongIn told HanGeng, he wanted to stay a while with ZiTao and HanGeng agreed with it as he leave JongIn alone inside ZiTao’s bedroom and close the door.

JongIn : “Tao…” JongIn whispered softly.

ZiTao : “…Hmm…?” ZiTao answered in sleepy way.

JongIn can’t help but smiled when he saw how adorable his beautiful panda is.

JongIn : “I love you, Tao… I love you so much…”

Although he knew ZiTao wasn’t going to hear it but he wanted to say it. He has been waiting for the right time to say those to ZiTao but there are so many blockages in his way.

JongIn gently care ZiTao’s injured ankle. It hurt him so much to see his beautiful panda was in such a pain and it kill him inside when ZiTao endure all the pain for the man he hated the most.

JongIn wanted to kill Kris.

He can, anytime and anywhere he wanted to.

But JongIn wasn’t some cold blood person.

Take someone else life wasn’t something he could do that easily but if Kris was the reason for him to lost ZiTao again, JongIn swore he make sure Kris will suffer like hell.

Sighed heavily, JongIn snapped from his world to the reality and kisses ZiTao’s ankle; he wish to kiss the pain away.

Seeing his beautiful panda sleeping peaceful in his arm is the view JongIn wants to see when he wake up every morning.

JongIn will make his dream come true one day.

Make sure ZiTao was cover up by the comfortable blanket, kiss his forehead and wishes sweet dream to the sleeping panda, JongIn move his attention to ZiFan who was sleep in his own bed.

ZiFan is adorable and gorgeous but also innocent and naïve like his mother.

XiuMin was right when he questioned JongIn.

XiuMin : “ZiFan is Kris’s blood and that will never change!! Can you accept that!!”

Yes, JongIn accepted. Who wouldn’t? ZiFan such an angel and everyone will love the little baby panda just by looking at his beautiful face.

But it wasn’t easy as he said. Because ZiFan is Kris’s son; the man who stolen his panda. Not to mention he was one of the reason why JongIn unable to save his panda sooner.

JongIn : “ZiFan… Don’t worry… I will be good father for you… I promise…”

JongIn whispered and kisses ZiFan’s forehead.

 

Living Room

After look at ZiTao’s beautiful face for one last time, JongIn leave the room and walks to the living room but only to face the war between HimChan and Lay.

JongIn : “What’s going here..?”

JongIn frowned and pissed. Scared their voices might awake his beautiful pandas from their peaceful nap.

Lay : “You!! You can’t stay here!!”

Lay angrily pointed to JongIn who was clueless on everything.

JongIn : “Keep your ing voice down or I will ing kill you.”

JongIn give a deadly glare to Lay and sent a shiver to everyone in the living room. HanGeng couldn’t hide his surprise when he saw how different between the JongIn sit next to him with the “Kai” that he used to know three years ago.

But then he remembered, HanGeng did learn that JongIn in deed was a cold person since the day they meet each other. JongIn only show his softness to ZiTao and the peoples who were important to ZiTao.

JongIn has the leader aura around him just like XiuMin and Kris. Well, that what he should expected since JongIn now is the leader of the Kim’s.

A little bit scared of JongIn’s words with his black dark aura all around him, Lay sit back on couch with Suho who was sit next to him and patting on his head, tries to comfort the trembled unicorn while the BangHim couple shuttered and keep their mouth shut as well.

Things were different now.

There is no XiuMin. No others leader in the room so JongIn’s words was powerful than anyone else.

Being the oldest, HanGeng decided to kill the silent.

HanGeng : “Where you planning to stay?”

JongIn : “Don’t worry, I won’t rush Tao. I will give him some space to think. We will be staying at hotel for a moment until my secretary gets a nice apartment for me.”

HanGeng : “Apartment…? Are you going to live here too?”

JongIn glace at HanGeng before he answering the question.

JongIn : “I wasn’t. But if ZiTao decided to live here forever then this is place where I’m going stay for rest of my life.”

HanGeng : “What about your business..?”

JongIn : “Like I said, I wasn’t planning to stay here. I want to bring Tao and ZiFan with me when he is ready. For now, YunHo Hyung will cover up for me.”

HanGeng nodded. He knows who YunHo is, the Kim’s skillful butler.

JongIn needs to lead his business but he doesn't wants to lose ZiTao either. For now, he could only pray ZiTao and ZiFan willing to be with him forever instead of staying here.

JongIn : “By the way, I need ZiFan with me this afternoon, of cause, after I asked Tao first.”

Lay : “Why you need ZiFan for?!”

JongIn : “I wasn’t asking you.”

HanGeng : “Lay…”

HanGeng signaled Lay to close his mouth.

HanGeng : “I think Tao will be fine with it since it was you but it’s better you ask the mother first. Tao couldn’t be separate with his angel…”

JongIn : “I understand… There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter