Chapter 24

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

Wu’s Mansion

Kris ignores everyone in the house and went straight to his bedroom.

Kris was pissed and frustrated.

Never once he thought about losing ZiTao and ZiFan.

He regretted.

If only he have choose ZiTao and ZiFan instant of his own pride and fame maybe none of this will happens but it’s already too late.

SiWon informed him that HanGeng was already in the Zhou’s mansion but he was alone.

There is no sight of ZiTao and ZiFan so is XiuMin and Chen.

Kris felt even more annoyed when he saw BaekHyun was waiting inside his bedroom. Laying on his bed, and posed seducible, waiting for Kris to him.

Kris did feels his little brother starting to get hard but he really wish the person who was in his bed right now was his angelic Tao, alluring even without taking his clothes off.

Kris : “Why are you still here? Get out from here.” Kris growled.

BaekHyun felt dejected but he refuses to give up.

Not after ZiTao show up with his son in the middle of nowhere at Kris’s office.

Not when ZiTao was trying to gain Kris’s attention and declare to the whole world that he is Kris’s wife.

On their family dinner with the Oh’s, Kris didn’t pay any attention at all and was spacing out all the time. BaekHyun knew it was ZiTao and his son on Kris’s minds.

It’s been a week since BaekHyun stay together with Kris in the Wu’s mansion. Kris used BaekHyun to fulfill his pleasure and frustration since he couldn’t visit ZiTao and ZiFan.

Every night he will BaekHyun lifelessly while fantasized about his seductive wife until his energy was gone so he can fall into deep sleep and dreaming about ZiTao.

BaekHyun : “Come on, don’t you want me?”

BaekHyun grabbed Kris’s left hand and pulled him onto the bed. BaekHyun sat on top of Kris and rock roughly against Kris’s with his hips while whispering with his y voice into Kris’s ear.

BaekHyun : “I want you…”

The dragon smirked.

Kris just couldn’t resist the y lusty BaekHyun on top of him as he grab hardly on BeakHyun’s . Kris poked BaekHyun’s hole with his long slender finger and immediately in two of his finger and eared a loud y moans from BaekHyun.

Kris took the chance to press his lips on BaekHyun’s and kissing him roughly.

Kris closes his eyes, imaging it was ZiTao he’s kissing with, it was his Tao who sat on top of his body. While his tongue was busy dancing with Kris’s, BaekHyun slowly Kris’s shirt and reveal the beautiful toned body of Kris. He uses both of his hand touches and massage Kris’s whole body, from neck to the chest, chest to the stomach just the way Kris love it while Kris’s hand still on BaekHyun’s white and massaging the pink little hole.

Couldn’t wait to have his indise his fantasy ZiTao’s , Kris was the first one who pulls back from the kiss.

Kris : “Ride me…”

This time it was BaekHyun who smirked.

BaekHyun knows very well how to pleasure Kris and how please his sensitive part. BaekHyun move his hand to Kris’s belt as he keep kisses Kris’s y stomach.

Kris : “Tao…”

Kris was ZiTao’s name.

But BaekHyun ignored it since he got used to it.

BaekHyun : “Maybe you should divorced that ...”

Kris : “What did you said..?”

Kris’s eyes were wind open and filled with anger. His beautiful wife and his adorable son were nowhere to be found and right here BaekHyun was talking about divorce.

BaekHyun : “You don’t love him anyway... You should be free... And be with me...”

BaekHyun said it with seducible while using his body to lure the dragon.

Kris : “What makes you thinks that, Byun BaekHyun?”

BaekHyun shivered when he heard Kris spelling his full name. In Kris’s dictionary, when he called some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter