Chapter 14

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Flaskback

ZiTao didn’t go to school after what happen.

ZiTao was still in trauma.

No one can get close to ZiTao except for HanGeng because the panda will scream like a crazy people whenever someone tries to touch him.

JongIn was worried about ZiTao.

ZiTao didn’t come to school, he didn’t pick up any of his calls or reply any of his massages and when he comes to Zhou’s Mansion, HanGeng told him ZiTao didn’t want to see anyone.

JongIn didn’t understand the reason why. Was ZiTao mad at him because he left earlier on yesterday night party? But ZiTao was fine before he left and his panda wasn’t showing any sight of anger although he was upset.

Even ZiTao still didn't show up at school for few days, either pick up his calls or reply his messages, JongIn refuse to give up as he continues to find his panda. HanGeng felt bad for JongIn when the boyfriend keep asking him where is he’s panda, why he’s boyfriend didn’t come to school, why he couldn’t see his panda and keeps show up in front of Zhou’s main gate after school hours.

JongIn even skip his school day when he still didn’t get any news from ZiTao for few days. He will wait outside of the Zhou’s main gate where the last time he saw his beautiful panda, waited there whole day until middle of the night.

ZiTao know JongIn always looking for him. His cell phone was full with JongIn’s missed calls, unread messages. ZiTao even could hear JongIn’s voice inside his room; JongIn kept calling for his name at the main gate.

But ZiTao couldn’t face JongIn.

ZiTao feels he was dirty, disgust and useless, he wish to die.

Unwillingly, ZiTao sent a message to JongIn.

It was a break up message and ZiTao thought everything will be end soon.

But he was wrong.

JongIn shows up again at the main gate. He was crying twice much harder than before. His was twice much lauder when he calling for his panda and begging on HanGeng to let him see ZiTao.

HanGeng pulls all of his guts and told everything to JongIn because of JongIn’s stubbornness. But HanGeng never mentions Kris’s name.

JongIn’s heart broke into pieces.

His beautiful panda was when he was there. Yes, he was. But he left ZiTao there since he couldn’t stay long at XiuMin’s birthday party; Because his parent asked he to go back home early, lies that the mother was unwell, needs his son, but actually not wanting their son spends more times with his boyfriend.

JongIn knows it was a lies but he let himself to believe it, he kisses his beautiful panda goodbye and went home, leaving ZiTao fall into the hand of a beast.

What hurt JongIn the most when ZiTao was scare of him and his touch.

Whenever JongIn try to get close to ZiTao, ZiTao will screaming, yelling and keep calling for HanGeng as he was scare that JongIn will going to hurt him just like Kris did.

But this didn’t change his love for ZiTao, only to make the love grow stronger.

JongIn spends most of his time with ZiTao as much as he could. He approached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter