Chapter 46

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 46

 

The seven deadly sins

Lust

Gluttony

Greed

Sloth

Wrath

Envy

Pride

 

Kris has two with him.

Pride and Lust.

 

 

Flashback

 

The Wu’s Mansion

Seven years old Kris.

On his seven years old birthday, Kris’s mother, ZhiYuan promised to let him meets his father, WuZhun for the first time but little dragon never knew that moment will be the last time he saw his birth mother again.

Zhi Yuan : “YiFan... Remember, I love you but I have to do this for your own good. You will understand when you get older.”

YiFan : “Where are you going, mama..?”

Zhi Yuan : “From now on, you will live with your father but I will visit you sometimes, I promise.”

YiFan : “But...”

With that Zhi Yuan kisses his son’s forehead for the last time before he leave the little dragon alone at outside the Wu’s Mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr Wu : “Kris, from now on, that’s will be your name and you will living with us, he will be your mother.”

Mr Wu pointed to the present Mrs Wu to the confused little dragon.

Mrs Wu : “And this is LuHan... He will be your little brother...”

Mrs Wu was holding a five years old little deer in his arm. LuHan has a cute face since he was born, with the big dazzling eyes, he gain a lot of attention and everybody could fall in love with him just by looking at his pretty face, including Kris.

Although he still confused, Kris couldn’t help but feel happy.

He has a young brother.

Since his mother needs to work to manage their life’s expenses, Kris always left alone in his house. He always being alone but now he has a brother to play with.

A little smile escapes from his lips.

Kris moving forward near to Mrs Wu, to have a closer looks on LuHan but his action caused the little deer get scared since Kris was a stranger to LuHan.

LuHan : “Mommy!!”

LuHan cries and hold tight on his mother.

Mr Wu : “Don’t get too close!! You scared him!!”

Mr Wu yelled while Mrs Wu patted LuHan's back to comfort the scared deer.

Kris : “I... I’m sorry...”

Kris taken back from his movement and he were shocked by his father’s angry voice.

Mrs Wu : “Just stay there, I will asks someone to show you the room.”

Mr Wu and Mrs Wu leave the little dragon alone at the living room while they were busy to comfort the crying little deer.

Normal kid would already cry right now but not Kris. He doesn’t easily drop his tears.

Silently, Kris sat on couch and waiting for the maid to show his room.

Kris : “Mama left me...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs Wu, WanRou wasn’t Kris’s birth mother; the man was his father’s second wife. The one his father loves and wanted to marry in the first place but due to family’s agreement, WuZhun and ZhiYuan was forced to marry each other. As they said, a marriage without love is a life without happy ending. WuZhun and ZhiYuan always fought with each other even for a small matter but WuZhun endure everything since he needs ZhiYuan’s support for his family business.

When ZhiYuan thought everything will be fine when he was pregnant, he was dead wrong. Everything changed after WuZhun meets his loves one, WanRou for the second times. Without mercy, WuZhun used a dirty tactic to steal all of ZhiYuan’s property and causing his family to lose everything they had owned, so the Wu's could stand on it's own.

WuZhun went far when he divorced ZhiYuan while Kris wasn’t even born yet. WuZhun left nothing for his own son and completely ignored about his existent.

To support their life, ZhiYuan works all day and night so he able to rise Kris on his own but life isn’t that easy for ZhiYuan who living in a wealthy since he was born. Being desperate, ZhiYuan sold his body for the piece of papers called money.

Every night, ZhiYuan will bring different man into their house and what worse the most was, Kris saw everything. How a young child could understand all that happened? Although ZhiYuan make sure Kris was rise in the good condition, in good healthy and well dressed, the mother never show his love to his only son.

The true is ZhiYuan never wanted Kris to be born but he doesn’t have the heart to kill his own son.

As time passed, Kris got used to be left alone but he has a strong spirit with him. He never cries for being alone in dark when the electricity suddenly stopped. He never shed his tears when he fall, injured his leg while no one was there to care about him.

But everything changed when he was seven.

The environment changed but treatment was the same.

After five years of their marriage, WuZhun and WanRou were given a son, Wu LuHan. LuHan was two years younger than Kris. The Wu’s loves LuHan more than anything while the father never once comes for Kris; WuZhun never visited Kris even for once.

But LuHan was a female and he could not be able to be the heir of Wu’s since the first rules for being the heir and next leader of family business is a male son.

That’s when WuZhun decided to have Kris back.

WuZhun calmed Kris from his mother and Kris’s mother fought for him, but in the end, Kris lives with the Wu’s. Kris was young; he didn’t understand why ZhiYuan fails to get him back to his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris : “I got the first place...”

Mr Wu : “Em.”

Kris : “...Do you want to see my record?”

Mr Wu : “Just put it on the table.”

Kris : “But...”

Mr Wu : “Kris, I’m busy right now. Just put it on the table and I will sign it later.”

Kris : “I understand...”

Before Kris leaving the room, LuHan was running inside, with a piece of paper on his hand and rushes to Mr Wu.

LuHan : “Daddy! Daddy!! Look!! I draw a picture of you!!”

Mr Wu : “You did..? Come here, let daddy see it.”

Mr Wu placed the little LuHan on his lap and completely ignored Kris’s presence.

Kris took a glance on his father and his young brother. WuZhun never smiled to him the way he did to LuHan, the fact is Kris never sees his father smile to him.

Kris was good in everything, academic and sport but nobody seems to care about it. They thought it was natural since he had the Wu’s blood.

Kris didn’t understand why his father loves LuHan more than him. When others were treasure a male more than a female, WuZhun was acting differently. Is not like Kris wanted all his father's attention but at least he wish his father would treats him the same way he treats LuHan.

Slowly, Kris leave the lovely father and son behind and walks to his room.

Kris : “You did great, YiFan...”

Kris said to himseft since there is no more to care about his effort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As time passed, Kris was old enough to understand everything. 

His mother wasn’t fight for him; the mother wanted his father to pay for him and that’s why he didn’t let Kris go for his father when WuZhun asked for his son at the first time. WuZhun agreed to pay for Kris, it wasn’t because the father wanted his son back, it because the Wu’s need an heir. WuZhun needs his own blood to take over the family business.

Meanwhile ZhiYuan agreed after he received an amount of money from WuZhun and he never show up again after he left Kris at the Wu’s mansion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter