Chapter 21

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

Living Room

The conversation is getting worse than before and Chen had enough of it.

Chen : “ENOUGH!!!”

They all stop at once with anger still in their face.

Chen : “This not about you guys!! It’s about Tao and his son!! We failed!! Just admitted!! We all failed to protect Tao!! No one is better than anyone”

They were speechless.

Chen just shoots them straight thru the head.

They were blaming each other.

Chen : “Let me talk to Tao first about the second contract and then we send him and his son to China.”

JongIn and XiuMin were about to protest and argue again but Chen silent them with a deadly glare.

Chen : “Let me finish!”

They stay still and listen to Chen’s plan.

Chen : “Umin, we need to trust Kai with this since we have to stay here to keep Kris busy with his business.”

XiuMin took a deep breath and nodded as he agreed. He understand Chen’s plan. XiuMin will be decoy to draw Kris’s attention away from his baby brother. They really don’t have any choice but to trust JongIn and the BangHim couple.

Chen : “Kai, are you sure you can do this? I mean, we don’t even know what Tao feels about you and Kris…”

Chen could see through JongIn’s eye, he still deeply in love with ZiTao and Chen believe JongIn will never hurt ZiTao and ZiFan.

JongIn : “Just give me one more chance. I will win back Tao’s heart… Even if impossible; Or Tao might choose Kris over me, but I will always love Tao and I will protect him and ZiFan with my life.”

JongIn was looking at XiuMin when he said those words. Deep down inside XiuMin know he did have some faith on JongIn.

XiuMin : “Fine. Are they coming with you?”

XiuMin pointed to YongGuk and HimChan.

JongIn : “Yes.”

XiuMin : “I will sent my very best man to meet you there.”

Chen : “So, since we have an agreement here so I just need talk to Tao first...”

HanGeng : “But will Tao sign the second contract?”

HanGeng pointed out the main reason for their so called meeting.

The conversation turns into dead silent. That was the biggest question of all.

XiuMin : “I will force him.”

Chen : “You can’t do that… Don’t put too much pressure on him… he had been through a lot… Just let me talk to him first…”

JongIn : “But what if Tao refuse?”

XiuMin : “Do even remember who helped you to gain back Tao’s trust at the old days?”

Sting. That what JongIn keeps feeling for today. JongIn was once lost ZiTao from his arm when they were still in the school days. It was all because of some misunderstanding and JongIn unreasonable jealously. But thanks to Chen, JongIn was able to gets back his beautiful panda.

Chen : “Let’s just hope we could settle everything today.”

Bedroom

ZiFan : “Mommy, are you okay…”

ZiTao : “Yes, I’m fine. Are you still scared?”

ZiFan : “Not anymore. I like Uncle JongIn!! Uncle Himmie is nice, he gives me candy and Uncle YongGuk is funny. And I meet Uncle Chen too. He is pretty, just like on the picture.”

ZiTao did told ZiFan about his little family. It was just an album, full of his sweet memories. It was the moments when he learns about happiness for once in his lifetime.

ZiFan : “Uncle Umin is scaring and he didn’t smile back when I smile at him.”

The little baby panda pouted.

ZiTao : “He wasn’t that scaring all the time, he was just upset with mommy.”

ZiFan : “Why? Did mommy do something bad? Did mommy say sorry? Maybe he won’t be angry anymore if mommy says sorry.”

ZiTao : “Yes. I did.”

ZiTao kisses his little angel’s forehead.

ZiTao : “ZiFan, do you love mommy?”

ZiFan : “I love mommy so much!!”

ZiTao : “If… If we can’t be with daddy anymore, will you hate mommy?”

ZiFan : “W-Why we can’t be with daddy anymore?!” ZiFan was about to cry.

ZiTao : “Shhh… I’m sorry, ZiFan, I know you love your daddy but we can’t be with daddy anymore…”

ZiFan : “Did the bad guys take daddy away?” ZiFan begins to cries.

ZiTao frowned. But then he understands what ZiFan was saying. When ZiFan was matured enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter