Chapter 35

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

JongIn spend most of his time together with ZiTao and ZiFan nowdays.

There is nothing more that ZiTao could ever wish for, he was truly happy and so is ZiFan.

But not JongIn, he wants more.

He wants ZiTao and ZiFan to be he’s.

He doesn’t want to share both of them with anyone else.

Not XiuMin.

Not Chen.

Not HanGeng.

Not the SuLay couple.

No one.

Yet, JongIn was selfish when he still wanted ZiTao and KyungSoo get along with each other.

With those thought in his minds, JongIn never realize he is going to lose ZiTao and ZiFan forever.

Now ZiTao finally decided to open a bakery shop.

Since the panda is good in baking and cooking, so it won’t be a problem for ZiTao to handle for the goods. But when it’s come for the shop’s design and decoration, ZiTao will become a big mess.

That’s when JongIn decided to step in but he makes the wrong path after he brings KyungSoo together. Although ZiTao doesn’t like the idea, he still endures it for JongIn. He understands KyungSoo was there for JongIn when he stays with Kris. Or maybe the situation was the same as ZiTao and Kris, JongIn had fall in love with KyungSoo?

That’s was the question inside ZiTao’s minds but he was too scare to ask, scare for the wrong answer.

 

JongIn’s Apartment

KyungSoo : “Kai… You know, I’m sure I already try my best to involve with Tao but he doesn’t seem to be like me or should I say he really hate me…”

JongIn : “I don’t think so, Soo. Maybe he just embarrassed.”

JongIn sighed silently. He knows KyungSoo was right. ZiTao was avoiding being together with KyungSoo. JongIn doesn’t understand why ZiTao couldn't accept KyungSoo just like he accepted HimChan and YongGuk. ZiTao was nice and kind when it comes to the BangHim couple but when it was KyungSoo, ZiTao ignored him intentionally.

KyungSoo : “If he doesn’t hated me why he never helped me with the shop? Is his shop yet he didn’t show any interest on it…”

JongIn : “What are you talking about? Tao always went there to help you right?”

KyungSoo : “He just standing there while I have to do all job… Is not like I was complaining but at least he could help me when my hand was full… Just like the other day, at the shopping mall.”

JongIn : “Maybe he wasn’t sure how to help you…”

JongIn doesn’t really want remember the scene, the day he made his beautiful panda upset.

KyungSoo : “Fine, whatever! You never listen to me anyway.”

JongIn : “Hey, Soo… Don’t be mad… Maybe Tao has his own reason… Just try to understand him a little…”

JongIn frowned. He was trying to understand the situation. For ZiTao that he used to know, the panda will help anyone even if he wasn’t so impress by that person.

KyungSoo was pouting when his crush surely didn’t even care about his feeling.

JongIn : “Well, how about this, we will have our discussion together later, I will help you with ZiTao’s problem, okay?”

KyungSoo : “Fine. Whatever you said.”

JongIn smiled to his best friend, KyungSoo was much more mature and understanding than ZiTao is. Sometimes he wishes ZiTao could learn more from KyungSoo but that will change the ZiTao he used to know.

No. He loves ZiTao for who he is and JongIn doesn’t want it to changes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later On That Day

JongIn’s Apartment : Living Room

ZiTao : “But I don’t the VIP rooms…”

ZiTao was trying to voice up his opinion for his own shop.

KyungSoo : “You can’t do that Tao, it’s for the place’s fame. We must keep it deluxe for the regular customer.”

KyungSoo was trying to make his point.

ZiTao : “B-But—“

Before ZiTao could finish his words, he was cut-off by JongIn.

JongIn : “I think Soo is right, Tao, you should listen to him. Soo knows everything about public relationship.”

JongIn doesn’t even aware his words was hurting ZiTao’s little pride.

ZiTao remind silent. ZiTao wanted to keep the shop with his own concept since it was his shop. He thinks it was but now he didn’t even know anymore. So much change had been made since JongIn wanted KyungSoo to step in.

ZiTao wanted the natural concept because he loves the natural's beauty so much. He doesn’t want any modern or latest design. He wanted his customer to be comfortable with the natural in this small town instead of the glamour and fame at the big city.

Lay was burning in anger when he saw ZiTao’ sad face while JongIn were too busy with KyungSoo’s idea. Both of them were having the discussion as there were just the two of them in there.

JongIn was so insensitive with ZiTao’s feelings again.

Things get worse because someone with ZiTao today was Lay, wasn’t SuHo. Instead of comforting ZiTao just like SuHo always did, Lay was ready to punch JongIn and Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter