Chapter 45

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 45

NOTE : BEFORE CHAPTER 44

JongIn’s Apartment

After their third round of making love, JongIn finally release the panda. The lusty hungry bear do his beautiful panda at the kitchen when ZiTao was preparing some food for JongIn since he didn’t eat anything yet because he was busy looking the panda.

JongIn : “Do you have to go back..?”

JongIn back hugging his beautiful panda who was cleaning the dishes. He rest his chin on ZiTao’s shoulder and hugged ZiTao tightly in his arm. JongIn wishes ZiTao could stay there forever, together with him.

ZiTao : “I have to… ZiFan…”

JongIn : “I will ask YongGuk to bring him here…”

ZiTao : “…..”

JongIn : “Tao… What’s on your mind? It’s okay to tell me.”

ZiTao : “I’m not ready yet…”

Both of them remain silent for a while until JongIn decided to speak.

JongIn : “It’s okay… I won’t force you, but I hope you understand my feeling too. I want us to be together, as a family.”

ZiTao nodded while JongIn kisses his beautiful panda on the cheek.

 

ZiTao’s Shop-House

JongIn was looking for KyungSoo at the hotel after he sent ZiTao back to his home. But the big eyes owl wasn’t there anymore and his cell phone was unreachable. Being searching for KyungSoo for hours and the result was fruitless, JongIn decided to go back for his panda while the BangHim couple keeps looking for their best friend.

JongIn : “Where is my baby??!!”

ZiFan runs to JongIn with full speed. JongIn swear ZiFan was the second fast runner after his mother, ZiTao.

ZiFan : “Here!! Here!!”

ZiFan held his hand up high, the baby panda wanted to be carries by his "papa". Actually JongIn was asking about ZiTao.

JongIn : “ZiFan… Where is mommy..?”

ZiFan : “Uncle ChanYeol said he wanted to bring mommy for a walks.”

JongIn : “Then we should go walks too.”

ZiFan : “Yay!!”

 

NOTE : AFTER CHAPTER 44

Hours Later

ChanYeol and ZiTao went back home after their little walks.

ChanYeol followed from behind while ZiTao was welcomed by JongIn with angry face. Not to ZiTao but it was for ChanYeol. To ZiTao’s surprise, JongIn pulled ZiTao to sit on his lap while the bear wiped the panda’s mouth with a napkin.

ChanYeol : “Now I know where you did learn those stalking skills from.”

ChanYeol smirked at YongGuk who was embarrassed with his boss’s behavior.

The BangHim was there too.

The atmosphere was weird.

ChanYeol and ZiTao get the idea that JongIn was following them but the bear managed to get back home before they did. But the innocent ZiFan was clueless since JongIn cover up everything from the baby panda’s view.

ZiFan : “Mommy!! Papa brings me for a walks just now!!”

ZiFan struggled from HanGeng’s hugs when he saw his mother was there and wanted to share his moment with JongIn to ZiTao. Meanwhile HanGeng was on the phone and he looks serious.

ZiTao glance at JongIn, signaled him needs to pick up his little angel.

JongIn nodded.

Before JongIn and ChanYeol could glare at each other for more longer, HanGeng shove his phone on JongIn’s face and when JongIn take a good look at the caller’s name,

JongIn : “!!”

JongIn glared hard on HanGeng before he answered the phone.

XiuMin : “Kai ing Kim ing JongIn!! How dare you hurt my TaoTao!!”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ THREE MONTHS LATER ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

It’s been three months since ZiTao and ZiFan stays in China.

Everything was perfectly fine.

ZiTao’s bakery shop, Taozi’s Rescipe was doing well too.

ZiTao and ZiFan now finally live in peaceful life together with HanGeng while the SuLay couple always stays close to them, just in case.

Meanwhile JongIn needs to commute, between America and China. Leaving ZiTao and ZiFan behind wasn’t an easy job. Not to mention, after these few months, ZiFan has become closer to JongIn and didn’t want to be separated.

But ZiTao was handling the situation just fine. Being a good mother, he knows how to comforted ZiFan whenever JongIn needs to leave them for few days while the panda was a good lover to JongIn since he understand the Kim’s leader duty very well.

As for ChanYeol, ZiTao did keep in touch with him but under JongIn’s acknowledge. JongIn was a crazy jealousy bear but he learns how to control his feelings. Time passed, ChanYeol and JongIn accepted each other but JongIn always being alert, he knows ChanYeol was still in love with his beautiful panda.

ZiTao was glad when JongIn allows him to contact ChanYeol after the tall giant went back to his hometown.

Now, ZiTao is happy. This is the life he always wishes for.

 

ZiTao’s Shop-House

Today is ZiTao’s rest day, Taozi’s Rescipe close on every Tuesday. ZiTao will do some grocery shopping for his bakery shop on this day.

ZiFan : “Papa!! Papa!! When you coming back..?”

JongIn : “Papa will be back tomorrow night. ZiFan be a good boy and listen to your mommy, okay? Papa will bring a big present for you.”

ZiFan : “I don’t present! I want Papa!!”

ZiFan pouted cutely although JongIn couldn’t see it through the phone but only to be seen by his mother since ZiFan was sitting on ZiTao’s lap.

JongIn : “Okay, Papa promise papa will back tomorrow night and play with you all night.”

ZiFan : “All night..? Really..? But mommy said I have to sleep early or I will be a panda… I love panda but I don’t want to be a panda…”

JongIn : “Hahaha!! We will play on the day after okay? ZiFan, papa and mommy will go play at park together, Papa promise.”

ZiFan : “Okay!!”

ZiFan giggled happily. He can’t wait to see his “papa” soon although JongIn just leave them for a day only.

JongIn : “ZiFan, could you pass the phone to mommy..?”

ZiFan : “Em!!”

ZiFan turns his head and pass the phone to ZiTao.

ZiTao : “Hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter