Chapter 28

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

ZiTao’s Shop-House

ZiTao was wondering around his new place.

It was beautiful and ZiTao love it so much.

After done with his little adventure, ZiTao rest silently as he sit alone at on couch.

But then ZiTao started to felt weird, he starting to feel scare.

ZiFan wasn’t by his side right now since JongIn took his little angel for a shopping ride.

Right now, ZiTao is officially a single mother. Although he now owns a Shop-House and not to mention he had the great store of money was given by XiuMin, ZiTao still felt unsecure.

Could he survive with his own effort?

Could he be able to protect ZiFan on his own?

For all these years, ZiTao had been depending on Kris and now he needs to stand by his own feet.

Unconsciously, ZiTao used his finger nails and scratch the table that placed in front of him as he was releasing his stress by damaging the table.

HanGeng who had saw the panda’s act was totally shocked.

Chen did mention to him always keeps his eyes on ZiTao but also HanGeng need to let ZiTao learn to live independently so the panda could rebuild his confident.

Things are complicated now and HanGeng has the responsibility to help ZiTao moving forward instead of living in the shadow.

HanGeng : “You love it?”

ZiTao nodded in surprise and quickly hide his finger from HanGeng’s view.

HanGeng : “Chen really know you better.”

ZiTao : “Em!”

HanGeng “Tao… There is something we need to talk about…”

ZiTao just nodded again and move a bit far away from HanGeng while his vision fixed on the floor; he was avoiding HanGeng’s stare.

But HanGeng wasn’t surprise at all.

HanGeng : “Tao… You know I will always be with you, right?”

ZiTao nodded.

HanGeng : “Tao, answer my question.”

ZiTao : “ Yes… I-I know…”

HanGeng : “So… Do you have any plans for the shop?”

ZiTao shook his head.

HanGeng : “Well, I don’t what to suggest you either but maybe Kai will help you with it.”

ZiTao stay silent.

HanGeng : “Tao,  I can’t said I understand Kai’s feeling toward you but even blind could see he head over heel with you…”

ZiTao look at HanGeng with a doubt eyes.

HanGeng : “Tao… Do you still love Kai?”

ZiTao just look aside with sad face and HanGeng couldn’t understand the meaning behind it.

HanGeng : “Tao… We are not going anywhere if you keep running away…”

ZiTao stay silent before he opened his mouth again.

ZiTao : “…I not worthy… Kai deserve better…”

Finally, ZiTao opened his feeling to HanGeng as tears fall down from his eyes.

HanGeng : “Why would you said that..?”

ZiTao : “…..”

HanGeng : “Tao, just tell me what you really feels..”

ZiTao : “HanGeng gege, I-I… I’m a single mother now… I-I…”

HanGeng : “Did Kai say anything about it?”

ZiTao : “No…”

HanGeng : “Then you shouldn’t thought anything about it until you hear from him by yourself.”

ZiTao : “…What if he doesn’t love me like he did before…”

HanGeng sighed heavily and wondering how could ZiTao doubted about JongIn’s love.

HanGeng : “Why don’t you ask him..?”

ZiTao : “…I-I can’t… I-I’m scared…”

ZiTao was starting to cry harder than before. He felt pain all over his chest.

HanGeng : “What you scared about…?”

HanGeng move closer to ZiTao while tries to digging his problem.

ZiTao : “…I-I b-betrayed J-JongIn… I-I… K-Kris…”

ZiTao hiccupped badly and his tears run down like waterfall.

HanGeng eyes wide opened; he was shocked because he finally understands ZiTao’s feelings.

HanGeng : “Tao… You silly panda…”

HanGeng hugged ZiTao tightly in his arm and let the panda cry over his shoulder. But he doesn’t know what to say to comfort ZiTao.

Was ZiTao wrong to have those feeling towards Kris? Three years wasn’t a short time, of cause ZiTao would be tempted by Kris’s love.

HanGeng was there. He knows how Kris was treating the panda. Kris cares about ZiTao and ZiFan with love but dragon refused to sacrifice the fame and makes ZiTao and ZiFan live in the shadow of the Wu’s.

No, HanGeng won’t let ZiTao suffer anymore. He will do his best to lead ZiTao to the light, a better life and a happy future.

HanGeng : “What passed doesn’t matter anymore Tao… You have to fight for your future now… Yours and ZiFan’s… Open your heart again… I’m sure Kai will understand…”

ZiTao : “…Wh-What if JongIn hated me… Wh-What if JongIn doesn’t want me anymore…”

ZiTao scared if he told JongIn the true, JongIn will never accept him again since ZiTao had betrayed their love when ZiTao decided to move on with Kris.

Yes, ZiTao did loved Kris.

But it wasn’t as strong as he loves JongIn.

Just like a magic spell, JongIn’s kiss has awaked ZiTao’s love toward him.

But after knowing his true heart, ZiTao has become scared.

What if JongIn won’t forgive ZiTao for his betray?

What if JongIn couldn’t re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter