Chapter 47

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 47

 

Wu’s Main Office

 

SiWon : “Actually ZiTao is sixteen this year but since wasn’t pass his birthday yet, so he still consider as fifteen...”

Kris : “.....”

SiWon : “HanGeng was the one who truly rise the boy as his own son. He was ZiTao’s mother best friend since they were young.”

Kris : “.....”

SiWon : “He was the first one who found out about this, right?”

Kris : “.....”

SiWon : “You’re lucky he didn’t kill you at that night.”

Kris : “.....”

SiWon took a glance on Kris before he speaks again.

SiWon : “Could you at least pay a little bit attention for what I said, I’m trying to save your here.”

Kris : “.....”

SiWon : “Seem like ZiTao has a boyfriend.”

Kris : “What!!?? Are you sure??!! Who is he??!!”

SiWon : “Just some school rumours, they didn’t want to tell much about ZiTao like someone was threaten them to keep their mouth shut.”

Kris : “Just rumours? That’s not count.”

SiWon just rolls his eyes while Kris turns his attention to ZiTao’s information profile. Actually he was looking at ZiTao’s picture and SiWon just couldn’t stand the way his boss was smiling.

It was creepy.

SiWon : “Why you didn’t tell them the true?”

Kris : “About what?”

SiWon : “About BaekHyun drugged you?”

 

Flashback : Before XiuMin’s birthday party

BaekHyun : “Could you not go..?”

Kris : “What the are you talking about? It’s my best friend birthday party.”

BaekHyun : “You just want to find someone for your one night stand...”

BaekHyun whispered.

Kris : “What?!!”

BaekHyun : “N-Nothing... Erm... Don’t you feel tired or something..?”

Kris : “No. Enough! I got to go.”

The true is Kris did felt dizzy and he knows something wrong with the drink that BaekHyun prepared for him. Ignored the fact; Kris went to XiuMin’s birthday party that night and left BaekHyun who looks disappointed since his plan didn’t work out fine.

Flashback End

 

Kris : “Nah... Let it be...”

SiWon : “What?!”

Kris : “So what if I tell them Baekkie drugged me so I couldn’t go to XiuMin’s party? In the end it was the same, what I did to ZiTao was done.”

Kris shows no interest on his blood test report but only at ZiTao’s picture.

SiWon : “Why do I have the feelings that you didn’t even regretted?”

Kris : “Regretted?”

Why would he? ZiTao was so precious and he was the luckiest man in the world. The scene with ZiTao was amazing and it was something he couldn’t forget since it happened. After gets the information about ZiTao, Kris was more interested on the panda instead of getting his name out from ther list.

But he did regretted when he run away from the crime scene.

Kris : “He must’ve hated me now...”

Kris sighed heavily.

SiWon : “There’re a lot of bad rumours about him but they came out fake and made up by his mother... I mean his step mother. ZiTao is clean and this kid is too pure for some like you.”

Kris wanted to kill SiWon at that moment but he knows SiWon was right.

To Kris, ZiTao’s fate was the same as he is, both of them was unwanted son. But the different is, Kris live in the bright road; everybody known him as the Wu’s leader while ZiTao live the shadow of the Zhou’s.

XiuMin never told him that ZiTao was his step brother before then and now Kris finally understands why XiuMin was overprotected toward the panda, not to mention how beautiful ZiTao is; Kris would do the same if he was in XiuMin’s shoes.

Ever since his criminal night, Kris couldn’t get ZiTao out of his minds. It becomes worse when he didn’t get any news from SiWon or any of his men about ZiTao. ZiTao didn’t show up at anywhere, not even at the school.

The panda couldn’t be found outside from the Zhou’s mansion either. After the incident; they couldn’t even trace the panda from the medical record from any medical centre. Kris sure ZiTao was badly injured and he was wondering why the Zhou’s didn’t send the poor panda to get the treatment.

Right now, the one and only way for him to get closer to ZiTao is by stalking over the panda.

Looking at his watch, Kris was starting to move from his desk without saying anything to SiWon who was sitting in front him.

SiWon : “You going there again..?”

Kris : “Problem?”

SiWon : “Well, I just want to remind you to behave yourself. You’re still new and your father seems to be unhappy with this incident. You know he’s still capable to pull you down.”

Kris : “…I know.”

SiWon : “What do you want from that kid anyway..? He never bothered you but only his family, yet, you still looking for him.”

Kris just glared at SiWon; the dragon doesn’t like being questioned.

SiWon : “I’m asking you as a friend.”

SiWon was truly worried about Kris ever since he knows what happen; scare Kris might get threaten so the Zhou’s could take advantage on the Wu’s but now he becoming curious; Kris was calm as he always did.

No, the dragon looks livelier everytime they were talking about the panda.

After XiuMin, SiWon was the second person that Kris trusts the most but not fully believing in him. Kris had trust issue; he believes every person stay beside him is because of his wealthy and fame.

But when it’s come to ZiTao, Kris wishes for something different…

Kris : “I don’t know... I just want him....”

Both of them went silent while SiWon was surprised by his boss’s answer and Kris was on his own thought.

This is the first time SiWon ever sees his boss was this silent; in the peaceful way.

SiWon : “Just becareful, not to hurt HanGeng.”

Kris : “What? Why?”

SiWon : “ZiTao might hate you even more if you hurt the one he loves. Believe me; I speak as an oldest person than you are.”

After thinking about it for a while, Kris speaks again.

Kris : “Fine.”

After finished his word with SiWon, Kris drive his car and went straight to the Zhou’s mansion. He parked not far away from the Zhou’s main gate; Kris keeps his vision on everyone who comes out and get into the mansion.

Kris just couldn’t go inside to the Zhou’s mansion and looking for ZiTao himself, not after what he had done. It’s been days since Kris becomes a stalker but sadly, he got nothing to gain back. But the dragon refuses to give up.

After Few Hours

Kris : “Who the is that?”

Kris said to himself.

While stalking over ZiTao, outside at Zhou’s Mansion after the scene happened, Kris noticed he wasn’t the only one was looking for ZiTao’s figure.

There is someone else.

Kim JongIn.

He was there too, begging HanGeng to let him meet the panda but his effort was fruitless just like Kris. HanGeng left JongIn with his cry for his love one but before he leave, the Zhou’s butler sent a deadly glare to Kris which surprised the dragon and wondering how did HanGeng noticed him.

Kris knows HanGeng wasn’t some normal butler; of cause he would noticed his surrounding and to mention, his car was standing out too.  Both of glared each other for a while before HanGeng was the one who remove his vision away from the dragon.

Kris : “HanGeng huh..? How close you and ZiTao..?”

After waiting for hours, Kris decided to go back while JongIn was still there, waiting outside the main gate. Kris wishes he could wait for ZiTao just like JongIn did; but unfortunately, he can’t, because at tomorrow morning, Kris needs his strength for his roles, as the Wu’s leader.

Today was just like the other days, it was fruitless. Felt disappointed, Kris went back home while hoping he gets better luck tomorrow and he wishes that JongIn d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter