Chapter 04

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 04

Since he didn’t own any driving license either transportation, ZiTao always took the bus ride to the town if he needs anything that wasn’t prepared by HanGeng. HanGeng forbidden ZiTao to go out alone, he was worry about ZiTao and not wanting the young mother gets hurt or being harmed. But he can’t be with ZiTao twenty four hour. Unwillingly, he gives ZiTao the permission to do so.

ZiTao got used to the bus ride since ZiFan was one year old. The mother will carry his son in his arm and sitting silently at the backseat inside the bus. Ignoring the judgment eyes from the others passenger. A minor young boy and a little baby, of cause people would wonder who is who.

But it wasn’t that bad with the bus ride rather than the cab ride. He did took a cab ride once, back to his apartment before but he hated it so much. The driver insulted ZiTao in front of his angel with those harsh words.

How much he paid you for a night?

Are you the mistress? You got some big fish there since you get to live in the expensive apartment.

Did he want the child? You should abort it, to save the world from one more like you.

And that was the last time he ever took a cab ride.

But the world wasn’t always full of heartless and cruel people. On the bus ride, there are still some people willing to talk to him without judging him and their even praised how cute and adorable ZiTao and ZiFan was.

Today, both of them stopped at the coffee shop across the street from Kris’s office. Actually, they had been doing this in since ZiFan was two years old when Kris wasn’t coming for few days. The two of them will be waiting inside the coffee shop for a chance to see Kris from far.

If they lucky enough, they could see Kris when he was about to leave the Wu’s office not knowing that SiWon aware about their presence. But SiWon didn’t tell anyone about it because it could bring a lot of trouble to ZiTao if he points it out.

For ZiTao, letting his son meet his father even just far away is enough since he could see how happy ZiFan was everytime he saw his father.

The owner was a friend to ZiTao.

Not a truly friend, the owner noticed that ZiTao always spend a long time just sitting there and looking across the street.

The owner wasn’t uncomfortable with ZiTao but he just felt a little bit curious, a beautiful young boy carries a two years old baby just sitting there and not enjoying his life like others teenager did. Not to mention that ZiTao’s beauty attracted a lot of customer to the coffee shop so the owner welcomed ZiTao with all his heart.

The office workers would come and buy a cup of coffee just to take a glace on ZiTao.

Out of his curiosity, the owner approached ZiTao and ZiTao now is one of the coffee shop regular customers. And since then, the owner will personally serve ZiTao with the best coffee in the house.

Park ChanYeol is the owner name of Yeolly Coffee House.

He was taller than ZiTao, almost at the same height with Kris. Fair white skin and good looking but the different was ChanYeol is full of smile. Maybe because it was he job to smile but ZiTao feels ChanYeol always smile from his heart and he think ChanYeol’s smile was the most beautiful smile.

To ChanYeol, ZiTao is full of mysterious. He only knows ZiFan is ZiTao’s son and whoever that ZiTao was looking at across the stre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter