Chapter 13

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Flashback

Zhou’s Mansion – Living Room

The next morning, the Zhou meets the Wu.

The two parents agreed to meet each other at Zhou's Mansion to discuss about ZiTao's situation.

Being the Zhou’s butler, HanGeng was there too, standing and listening as he always did.

Surprisingly, there was no argument.

The Zhou wasn’t even fight for ZiTao’s right; they didn’t even blaming Kris anything for his doing.

It was just a simple meeting.

They even made an agreement;

Kris will marry ZiTao if ZiTao’s pregnant but if he wasn’t, they agreed not to bother.

But the Wu must let go some of their VIP client for the Zhou to gain. As a payment to shut their mouth or the Wu will face the biggest humiliation in their family history.

The Zhou and Wu was enemy in family business but they never interfere in each other business matter.

Both families agreed with the deal because they didn’t want anything like ZiTao interrupted their benefit on business or destroy their reputation.

Zhou’s Mansion - ZiTao’s Bedroom

ZiTao was a mess when he wakes up in the morning. He was crying in pain and screaming for HanGeng. HanGeng didn't know if he should be relieved since ZiTao will not harm himself because his body was too weak to move around.

He was having a high fever and flashback from the scene kept playing in his mind. The Zhou didn’t allow ZiTao gets treat by doctor because they scare someone will know about the incident.

The only thing ZiTao gets was just some pain killer pills.

The pills and his high fever was calmed ZiTao a little bit.

ZiTao couldn’t get up from his bed as the pain from his lower part was killing him everytime he try to move. He hopelessly lying on his bed but his eyes was full of tears and only waiting for HanGeng to come.

The poor panda didn’t know the Zhou was dealing with the Wu.

After the meeting, HanGeng went to ZiTao’s bedroom after he sent Zhou’s guest to main door and the Wu leave without visiting ZiTao either even bother to asked about the poor panda after their oldest doing.

Seeing the beautiful panda just lying weakly and tears was all over his face is hurting HanGeng.

HanGeng sighed heavily when he saw ZiTao didn’t even touches his breakfast a bit. HanGeng personally makes the breakfast for ZiTao, it was the panda favorite, pancakes with blueberry jam.

HanGeng has been taking care of ZiTao since last night and ZiTao haven’t eaten anything since he woke up. The panda refuse to put any food into his mouth.

ZiTao : "HanGeng gege..."

HanGeng : "Yes... I'm here... Don't worry..."

ZiTao : "HanGeng gege... It's hurt so much..."

HanGeng : " I know... Tao... I know..."

HanGeng lightly brushed the tears on ZiTao’s cheek.

ZiTao look at HanGeng with emptiness in his eyes.

ZiTao : “HanGeng gege… I want to take a shower…”

HanGeng : “Are you sure..? It’s okay if you just wipe your body with wet towel…”

ZiTao : “No… I want to take a shower…”

HanGeng : “Fine… But only under my watch, okay?”

ZiTao nodded.

HanGeng carries ZiTao in bridals style after he helped ZiTao remove his clothes and placed the panda inside the bathtub. Being careful as much as he can, scare the hot warm water might shock ZiTao’s body especially his lower part.

ZiTao : “C-Can I shower alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter