Chapter 48

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 48

 

Wu’s Medical Centre

 

ZiTao was still unconscious.

HanGeng was sitting aside, far from the bed where ZiTao was placed.

SiWon was speechless while silently standing next to Kris.

They don’t what to think after they had received the news.

ZiTao is pregnant.

The only one who was truly happy with the news was Kris.

Sitting on bed, next to ZiTao, Kris couldn’t stop smiling. The dragon slowly brushed the panda’s bang with his hand; carefully not to wake up the panda.

Kris : “ZiTao…”

You belong to me now…

Slowly, Kris’s finger begins to wondering on ZiTao’s face. Carefully touches the beautiful face of ZiTao, his beautiful eyebrow; his adorable cat-like eyes with bag under it; his well-shaped nose; his kissable cherry lips. Then moving quietly, Kris place his hand on ZiTao’s womb, where his child was inside it.

My baby…

ZiTao : “hmmm…”

ZiTao started to move and slowly open his eyes. His blur vision turn out clear when he saw someone he scared the most was so close to him.

ZiTao : “JONGIN!!! HANGENG GEGE!!! HELP ME!!!”

ZiTao begin to scream and keep hitting Kris with his weak hands. He wants to run away but his legs was too weak to works together with his mind.

Kris : “ZiTao… I won’t hurt you, don’t be scare…”

Of cause, Kris felt nothing from the punches. The dragon grabbed both of the panda’s hand; not to rough, just a little bit of strength. Not because to stop ZiTao from hitting him over and over again. It’s because Kris scared that ZiTao might hurt himself and the baby.

But ZiTao keeps struggling and scream even louder. Tears were starting to fall from his eyes; wondering why he was ending up with this person again.

ZiTao : “AAAAA!!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! JONGIN!!! HANGENG GEGE!!!”

Kris : “ZiTao… Please… Don’t be scare…”

HanGeng : “That’s enough!! Stay away from him!!”

HanGeng wanted to pull Kris away but he was blocked by TaecYeon and NichKhun while Kris ignored HanGeng’s words.

Kris : “Don’t cry… Please…”

Seeing ZiTao was shaking and scared of him, Kris couldn’t help but feels pain in his chest.

ZiTao : “HANGENG GEGE!!! SAVE ME!!!”

ZiTao keeps crying, his tearing eyes make his vision goes blur and he couldn’t see anything clearly, he didn’t saw HanGeng was there too. The panda was weakly tries to pull his hand away from the dragon’s grip.

HanGeng : “CAN YOU SEE HE IS SO SCARE RIGHT NOW??!!”

HanGeng struggled from the duo that was blocking him to reach out for ZiTao. How could he stay calm anymore when it’s was his name that ZiTao screaming for. But TaecYeon and NichKhun were fast enough to catch HanGeng again.

SiWon : “Kris, let him go… It is dangerous for his health; he is too weak right now. It will affect the baby too.”

Kris’s face shows nothing but worry. Hearing those words from SiWon, Kris finally let go of ZiTao hands but suddenly the panda fainted again. ZiTao’s head fall into Kris’s chest and surprised the dragon.

Kris : “!! ZiTao!!”

SiWon : “Kris, move away, let me check on him.”

Unwillingly, Kris move himself from the bed after he placed ZiTao back into the bed.

Kris : “Let him go.”

Kris ordered TaecYeon and NichKhun to free HanGeng.

HanGeng : “What happen..? Why he fainted again…?”

HanGeng asked SiWon while cared ZiTao’s head.

SiWon : “Don’t worry. He just stress up, nothing serious. ZiTao’s lost too much height so his body become too weak. Since he’s pregnant, the burden becoming twice much harder. Does he have anything problem with eating?”

HanGeng glared hard on Kris before he answered SiWon.

HanGeng : “He was trying to suicide by staving himself… then, everything was back to normal again… But lately he keeps vomit out everything that he ate…”

Kris and SiWon were shocked by HanGeng’s statement. They didn’t think that thing was this much serious; it was worse than they had thought.

SiWon : “I will prepare some medicine for him, it’s will help him bring back his appetite. He needs to eat up for himself and his baby.”

HanGeng : “…Thank you.”

SiWon : “…Wel—Welcome.”

SiWon was surprised when HanGeng said thanks to him and he was glad, at least HanGeng didn’t hate him, at that moment.

Then, SiWon turns his attention back to Kris. Kris looks so painful even though he had a face; it was so clearly showing all over his face.

SiWon : “Kris… I think it would be better we leave first…”

Kris : “What..?”

SiWon : “Kris, I’m sorry to say this but you are one of the reason why ZiTao stress up. If you keep pushing him, he might lose the baby. Well, from your reaction and the calculation of the date, the baby was yours, right?”

Kris : “…..”

SiWon  : “Come on, Kris. We will leave for now and come back later.”

With that, Kris took a last glance on ZiTao before him and the others walk outside from the room.

JunHo : “Sir Kris! SiWon Hyung!”

JunHo, one of Kris’s men, was walking toward them with a panic face.

SiWon : “What’s wrong?”

JunHo : “There was a call, from Sir Wu. He already knows about this.”

SiWon : "That was fast."

Everyone were looking at Kris, waiting for his instruction.

Kris : “SiWon, find the one who leak the news, finish him.”

SiWon : “As you wish.”

 

 

Wu’s Mansion

 

Kris : “He’s pregnant! My baby!!”

Mr Kim : “How can you be so sure??!! We don’t even know if the baby was from our blood!!”

Kris : “It has to be!! I’m his first man!”

Mr Kim : “You are too naïve Kris!! He could be lying to you!!”

Kris : “I him first!! I do know!!”

Mrs Kim : “Kris… Calm down… Maybe he just using dirty tactic to get to you, we could never be sure about the baby’s father.”

Mr Kim : “That’s right.”

Kris : “Not everyone would use that shameless dirty tactic like someone tricked you.”

Mrs Kim felt nothing but ashamed because what Kris said was true and he was talking about him.

Mr Kim : “Watch your mouth Kris!! He’s your mother!!”

Kris : “No, we don’t share the same blood.”

Kris said it coldly while WuZhun doesn’t want this conversation getting any futher.

Mr Kim : “Enough!! If they didn’t say anything about it then we don’t have to do anything!!”

Kris : “But—”

Mr Kim : “Remember Kris!! You still few years left to take over my place completely! Don’t mess up!!”

Kris fist his hand tightly with anger inside his chest. After WuZhun learn about the news, he ordered Kris to come back as soon as possible and told him not to do anything about it; ignoring the fact that ZiTao was carrying his baby.

Kris wanted ZiTao, he wanted his first baby, yet, he couldn’t let go of his power and wealthy. He needs it to be the person that he had dreamed all this time.

Kris : “Fine.”

But luck never runs away from him as the Zhou’s made the request for Kris to take the responsibility; to take care of ZiTao or more like the Zhou’s wanted the Wu’s to take ZiTao away from their life.

 

 

 

Wu’s Main Office

 

SiWon : “Poor boy… His family doesn’t even care about him at all…”

Kris doesn’t know either he should thankful toward his father and his stepmother. Although they didn’t give him any attention but they never mistreated him.

SiWon : “Kris… Are sure you wanted to marry him? I’m not saying that he wasn’t good enough for you but I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

SiWon knows what kind of life that ZiTao will live on if Kris still wanted to marry the panda. After taking point from WuZhun and Kris’s words, obviously WuZhun wanted to hide the panda from showing up to the public while Kris wanted to lock the panda away from this world.

Kris : “Just do as I said.”

SiWon : “Well, the marriage contract is prepared, as the condition that you wanted, the apartment you ordered had been done, as the design that you ordered. And here.”

SiWon placed a beautiful box on Kris’s table.

It was a pair of gold wedding ring.

It was specially made for his “wedding”.

Kris ordered specially for his future wife and he wish he could place the ring on ZiTao’s finger by himself.

SiWon don’t know either he should feel happy for Kris or sad for ZiTao. But all he can do was just follow everything that Kris ordered since he doesn’t want to mess with the dragon as he can how serious Kris is when thing related to ZiTao.

Meanwhile Kris was busy starring at the ring, the one for ZiTao.

Kris : “My wife…”

Kris said it a smile with his face.

SiWon : “You know, I like the face more than your creepy smiling face.”

Kris : “Shut up! This is the smile of happiness!”

SiWon : “Well, congratulation! But don’t expect any gift from me since there is no food for me.”

What SiWon trying to say is, there is no ceremony for the wedding. They will be a married couple by the law but not to the public.

It was WuZhun first condition if Kris still wanted to marry ZiTao and without a choice, Kris agreed.

 

 

Wu’s Mansion

Days Later

Today Kris was supposed to meet his future wife in their new apartment, yet, things never happen as he always planned.

Kris : “What!!!”

Mr Wu : “I should be asking you that!!”

Kris : “How could this happened?? SiWon!!”

SiWon : “I’m so sorry, boss. We couldn’t find the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter