Chapter 07

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 07

ZiTao endure all the pain on his ankle and he carries the sick ZiFan in his arm. ZiTao’s ankle still in horrible pain and the bruise were visible enough to be seen. 

After all the pain he went through, he manage to get into the cab. The driver looks at ZiTao from head to toes as he was judging ZiTao. Wondering how someone like ZiTao could effort living in this expensive apartment. ZiTao clothes was simple, just a t-shirt, a plain skinny jean with a pair of slipper. ZiTao doesn’t look like someone who wealthy enough to live there.

That why he really hated the cab ride.

ZiTao ignore the driver's stare because his son is the main priority right now.

When they reach to Wu’s main office, ZiTao once again went through the hell of pain as he walks inside the building and reach out for the reception. He immediately request to see Kris but the reception boy look at ZiTao with annoyed and asked ZiTao to wait aside.

Why would the Kris Wu want to see someone like ZiTao?

ZiTao was waiting almost for two hours and he was starting to felt dizzy. ZiTao didn’t aware that he was on high fever too. That was the reason why he fell in the bathroom and sprained his ankle. But ZiTao tries his best to stay conscious and waited patiently. Lucky for ZiTao, ZiFan was in deep sleep.

An hour passed, ZiTao still didn’t see Kris either SiWon. ZiTao forgot to bring his cell phone together because he was rushing and all he can do now is wait.

Apparently the reception boy didn’t inform Kris about ZiTao’s arrival and the Wu's workers were whispering about him and his son.

ZiTao ignored as he always did. He got used people was looking down on him but he always hope that Kris could change ZiFan's life because as a mother, he was useless. He doesn't want his beautiful little angel go through his mother’s miserable life.

After more than three hour of waiting, ZiTao finally saw Kris, SiWon, LuHan, BeakHyun and other good looking young man came out from the lift and moving to the lobby. Before ZiTao could call for Kris, the little baby panda suddenly wake up from his sleep and started to turned his head all round as he confused, wondering where he is.

ZiFan stopped look around when he noticed Kris was walking away not far where his mother was standing.

ZiFan : “Daddy!!!” ZiFan was crying and calling for his father.

Kris and SiWon were shocked because they know very well who the owner of that cute little voice is.

BaekHyun and LuHan cursed when they saw ZiTao and his son standing there.

Especially LuHan, he didn’t want his soon to be fiancé or more like he wish to, learn about ZiTao and his son.

ZiFan : "Daddy!!!”

ZiTao : “Kris…”

ZiTao whispered. His eyes were full of hope, hoping Kris could come for his son, ZiFan.

SeHun : “Who’s that?”

SeHun was curious and he actually was attracted by ZiTao’s beauty because he noticed ZiTao as soon as they were out from the lift, not knowing he was staring at ZiTao with smile on his face.

LuHan felt so much jealously in his chest and wanted to slap ZiTao but he got a better idea of revenge.

LuHan : “He was our maid and his illegitimate son. We fired him because he keeps bothering my brother and claim the child was Kris’s.”

LuHan winked at BaekHyun and yes, BaekHyun gets the message.

BaekHyun : “Yes, poor Kris, he didn’t even know his name but the keep saying the child was Kris’s and threaten Kris to give the money or he spreading rumours about Kris.”

Kris remain silently, he couldn't say anything. He was too shock as he could see ZiTao was looking straight at him and his son was calling him. ZiTao wasn't deaf, of cause he heard what they said but he trusted Kris, ZiTao believe in Kris, they been together for three years now. He has his hope on Kris.

SeHun : “Lucky you, he’s beautiful. I won't mind if I were you.”

SeHun was still admiring ZiTao’s beauty and Kris is not so happy with SeHun’s statement.

LuHan : “He is a !”

LuHan was burnt in anger.

SeHun : “He looks familiar...”

SeHun felt ZiTao looks familiar as he had seen his face before but he just couldn’t figure it out.

ZiFan : “DADDY!!”

ZiFan still calls for his father but due to his high fever, ZiFan immediately fall back into sleep since he was tired of crying.

But Kris still remind silently.

ZiTao patted ZiFan’s back to comfort the poor baby panda.

ZiTao : "Please..." ZiTao begged.

His chest was aching as the tears were starting to fall off from his adorable cat-like eyes.

ZiTao was insulted by others so many times before but when it happens, XiuMin will stand up for him, HanGeng was there to comfort him, JongIn will hug him and kisses his pain away.

ZiTao was tortured by the Wu’s and BaekHyun, they even injured ZiTao but he swallows everything for his son.

As for Kris, ZiTao thought Kris will acknowledge him, at least for his son.

But look at the father now, Kris ignored them.

Kris was panicking but he put on his face and pretending he got nothing to do with ZiTao and ZiFan. Kris didn’t want his employee gossiping about him and ZiTao since right now they already draw the others attention. He must do something before things could get worse and something that was so ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter