Chapter 01

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 01

Flashback

JongIn : “Please, Tao…  Don’t leave me…  I will take care of you and your baby…  Just don’t leave me!!”

ZiTao : “I can’t, JongIn! I can’t let you take the burden that wasn’t yours!!”

JongIn : “You can’t marry that bastard!! He doesn’t even love you!! I love you!! Tao… Please…”

ZiTao :“I know, JongIn! I know very well, I just can’t...”

JongIn : “Tao, I can’t live without you!! You know that! I love you…”

ZiTao : “I love you too… So much… But you have to move on, JongIn. I-I don’t deserve you, I’m dirty! I’m disgusting!”

JongIn : “No! No, you are not… Your will always be my baby panda, so beautiful... So adorable…”

ZiTao : “JongIn, listen to me, you are the heir of Kim Ent, you have a bright future! You can’t be with someone like me. I’m just a burden!”

JongIn : “No… No, you are not… You the only one for me… I don’t care about the business…”

ZiTao : “Your parent do care…”

JongIn : “Please Tao, I will talk to my parent… Maybe they will let us get marry, I will take care of you and I will raise the child just like mine. We can work this out, Tao. Please Tao, don’t marry that bastard, he already has a lover… He will never love you or your child…”

ZiTao : “But he is the father of my baby even no one believes me… I told them I was by him when he was drank; but they said it obviously just a lies and told me to forget about it… They called me a ! They said I forced myself into him just like my mother did to my father!!!”

JongIn : “Tao, please stop!! Don’t say it anymore. You are pure and innocent… Tao, I will take care of you, I promise… We just need some plan… J-just wait Tao, please give me a chance.”

ZiTao  :“JongIn, what can we do? Your parent will never like me, they never approved us together. But I understand. Who wanted their one and only son to be with someone low life like me. You should go with them, to continue your study in America.”

JongIn : “How did you know about this?”

ZiTao : “……………”

JongIn : “Did my parent talk to you? Is this why you agreed with the marriage?”

ZiTao : “JongIn, please… I’m begging you; I’m not the one for you… After took over the Kim Ent, you will marry someone purely beautiful and he will carrying your baby, your own children.”

JongIn : “Tao, I don’t want anyone who wasn’t you. You will be the one I’m marrying and after the first child was born, we can work out for our second child, our babies, our family.”

ZiTao : “JongIn… I really wish it could happen, I really do. It’s all my fault, I should be more stronger than him, knock him down before he could touch me, before he could take away my ity… B-But I’m couldn’t fight his strength! I tried, JongIn! I swear, JongIn! I swear!!”

JongIn : “Sshhh… it was never you fault. It’s was my fault. I shouldn’t left you there and let that bastard take advantage on you.”

ZiTao : “No… No… No… JongIn, you have to let me go. He’s the one who need to take the responsibility, the father of my child.”

JongIn : “Please Tao, I can’t lose you.”

ZiTao :“JongIn, you are the most important person in life, the one I love with all my heart and soul. I want you to be happy even if I’m not the reason for it. You deserve better.”

JongIn : “What about you? What about us? Tao, you important to me too, you the only one who love for who I am.”

ZiTao : “I’m sorry, JongIn. I’m so sorry. I-I have to go.”

JongIn : “Tao!! Please Tao, Don’t leave me!! Tao!!”

With JongIn still screaming his name, ZiTao run away from JongIn’s bedroom, running pass Mr Kim and Mrs Kim who look so happy while smirking. They knew what happen to ZiTao but not the whole story. ZiTao run away from Kim’s mansion and took the cab that was prepared by the Kim’s but only back to Zhou’s mansion, the place where ZiTao worse nightmare begin since he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter