Chapter 22

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

Living Room

Chen : “Tao signed it.”

XiuMin and JongIn sighed in relieve.

After ZiTao signed the second contract and agreed with their plan, JongIn and the BangHim couple pack up their stuff and get ready to leave soon.

Chen was watching over the panda silently when XiuMin was playing with his baby brother and adorable nephew. He could senses something wrong with ZiTao when he spoke to the panda earlier.

Chen was sharp as he always did. Every words, every movement, lead to one conclusion ZiTao was self-abasement.

ZiTao shows nothing but shame of himself as he kept his vision on the floor when XiuMin was speaking to him, he has no confident on everything as he shattered when XiuMin asked about his daily routine, he become submissiveness.

Chen decided to talk with JongIn instant of XiuMin because if the brother know about this, there is no way he going to let JongIn take care of his baby brother unless himself.

Chen : “I need to talk with you.”

XiuMin was busy babying his panda brother now and Chen took the chance to talk with JongIn.

JongIn was surprise when Chen wanted to talk with him because whenever Chen talk personally to him its will always about ZiTao and it was never a good one.

JongIn : “Okay…”

They went to the kitchen where the only place was far from the others.

Chen : “I guess you know I going talk about Tao, right?”

JongIn nodded. He felt nerves.

Chen : “Listen carefully…”

Chen took a deep breath before he continues.

Chen : “These three years, Tao spend most of his time at home so he must’ve uncomfortable with his new surroundings, new people…”

JongIn : “Don’t worry, I will lead him…”

Chen : “New people including us, Kai…”

JongIn : “What?!”

JongIn didn’t understand. Why would he be a new people to ZiTao.

ZiTao was his everything.

Chen : “Three years, Kai. We all become stranger to Tao except for HanGeng Hyung.”

JongIn : “Tao and I are no stranger!” JongIn said with anger.

Chen : “What I’m trying to say is you must prepare for worse... We all didn’t know what Tao felt about you, right?”

Chen’s words was hurting JongIn.

Chen : “He didn’t get enough of education, lack of sociality knowledge and what’s worse, Kris kept him in the dark. Lucky, he has ZiFan, he’s source of light.”

JongIn : “What are you trying to tell me, Chen senpai? What could possibly happen to him?”

Chen : “Tao maybe will become self-abased. You have becareful with your words, it maybe sounds nothing for you or jokes for others but it will accidently hurt Tao’s feeling and if things become worse, Tao maybe will shut himself down.”

JongIn : “Shut himself down?” JongIn frowned.

Chen : “I’m not sure, I’m not acknowledge about this. All I know maybe he will isolate you from his world or starting to hurting himself so he could let out his anger… for worse maybe suicide…”

JongIn was speechless. Although he understand Chen’s statement but his brain can’t seem to process the words.

Chen : “Well, I’m not sure about it. It better if you beware of it and you are the only I told about this.”

JongIn : “Why…?”

Chen : “I trusted you, Kai.”

Chen smiled and so did JongIn. JongIn felt he own so much to Chen who always helped him and able to understand his feeing toward ZiTao.

Chen : “Please take care of Tao, Kai. He deserve better although he doesn’t even realizes it.”

JongIn : “I will bring happiness to him.”

Chen : “But you must lead the way. Tao wasn’t good in expressing himself.”

JongIn sighed. JongIn know about it since the days they were together.

Chen : “You must be the adult in this relationship.”

JongIn : “Adult?”

Chen : “You must lead ZiTao to his own feelings.”

JongIn : “I understand…”

Chen : “Kai, promise me, you will make him smile again.”

JongIn : “I promised!”

Chen smiled and patted JongIn’s shoulder before he leaves JongIn alone in the kitchen.

Actually JongIn noticed ZiTao’s behaviour too. He was scared of everyone, his smile wasn’t sincere and it wasn’t beautiful like before. What hurt JongIn the most, after ZiTao signed the second contract, he keeps his distant between him and JongIn.

Isn’t because his engagement before? But it was cancelled long ago.

Or ZiTao didn’t love him like the way he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter