Chapter 20

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

While ZiTao and ZiFan were inside the bedroom, the others waiting patiently at the living room. 

They were still waiting ZiTao answer.

HanGeng and ZiTao’s mother was an orphan. They survive living by their own feet since they were born.  XiuMin, Chen, JongIn and Kris, they living together with their parent and they could never understand what ZiTao’s thinking.

HanGeng : “Three years wasn’t a short time. Either we like it or not, Kris was the only one that Tao could rely on. The fact that you all left and-“

HanGeng took a deep breath before he continues,

HanGeng : “And I wasn’t able to anything is the reason why Kris hold a place in Tao’s heart.”

Chen : “He need someone who he can depend on and at least someone who can give him a hope.”

Chen understood what HanGeng try to say as he spoke.

HanGeng nodded.

HanGeng : “He was just fifteen, when things happen, all of us wasn’t there and help him. He thought we gave up on him and that why he choose Kris. Since he had a son, the reliability on Kris was getting stronger.”

XiuMin : "Kris... How did he treat Tao? You told us about the Wu's but I hear nothing about Kris. Did he injure Tao after their marriage?"

HanGeng glance at JongIn before he answering XiuMin's question.

HanGeng : "Surprisingly, no... He didn't and the weird thing is Kris was nice to Tao and his son although he still refused to acknowledge them in public."

JongIn : "Did Tao emotionally accepted Kris as his husband?"

Everyone in the room was stunted by JongIn's question. The answer to his question might hurt his heart deep.

HanGeng : "I... I don't know... But they did live like a normal marriage couple in their private time."

JongIn : “So you trying to tell us that Tao loves Kris?”

JongIn asked with hurt in his eyes.

Chen : “I don’t think it was love… How could Tao falling in love with someone like Kris?”

Chen wasn’t so sure about it but he just wanted to comfort XiuMin and JongIn who clearly was in pain.

HanGeng : “Tao never say it before but from SiWon’s words, I think Kris have a strong feeling for ZiTao.”

Until now he didn’t know what ZiTao feels about Kris but he know the dragon was deeply in love with the panda.

XiuMin want to denial it but he couldn’t. It was a miracle the fact that Kris is keeping ZiTao and ZiFan alive not to mention Kris willing to marry ZiTao just to cover up his mess.

If it was the Kris that XiuMin knew before, ZiTao was long dead along with his son.

JongIn could only felt anger inside his chest. How many times did the dragon wanted to steal his panda away from him.

XiuMin : "HanGeng Hyung... What did SiWon said about this?"

HanGeng : "Nothing much... He did his best to help Tao too..."

Chen : "Did SiWon offend talk with Tao alone?"

HanGeng : "Yes, Kris sent him as Tao and ZiFan personal's doctor too."

JongIn : "What all this got to with that SiWon guy?"

JongIn didn't understand why XiuMin and Chen were interested with SiWon. Chen looking at XiuMin like he was asking his fiancé permission before he tells them what was inside their minds.

Chen : "We just think that Tao maybe were brainwash by SiWon and Kris."

JongIn : "What the are talking about!!??"

XiuMin : "Watch your mouth punk!! Who do you think you talking to!!"

Chen : "Umin, it's okay... Well, we know how innocent and naïve Tao is, we think those two might have influenced Tao's minds with their purpose which we didn't know what it was."

YongGuk : "To made Tao believe he was in love with him? Ouch!!"

YongGuk get smacked by HimChan on his head while earned a deadly glare by JongIn and XiuMin.

YongGuk : "Sorry..."

Chen : "Did Kris really loves Tao that much?"

HanGeng : "Well... I heard from SiWon once, It was Kris's idea that he wanted Tao to marry him even before Tao was pregnant."

XiuMin closes his eyes and frowned. From HanGeng's words, there is one thing for sure, Kris wanted Tao. XiuMin couldn't understand why Kris was acting this way. He knows Kris was a heartless playboy. Kris could simple ignored ZiTao and enjoys his lusty life as he always did. In what pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter