Chapter 10

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

JongIn and ZiTao were having their sweet lovey-dovey moment before they were disturbed by YongGuk who was knocking on the door.

JongIn : “What!!” JongIn groaned.

YongGuk : “Sorry boss, XiuMin Senpai and the others is here.”

ZiTao’s eyes widened when he heard his brother’s name but there is other name come through his mind at the moment.

ZiTao’s little angel, ZiFan.

ZiTao : “Where is my son?? Where is ZiFan??”

Flashback

Before Chapter 09

ZiFan woke up in an unfamiliar room. It was a bit smaller than his mother’s bedroom.

The baby panda didn’t know he was in a hotel suite.

ZiFan stared to panic; he was looking at his surrounding and found his mother was unconscious, lying beautifully next to him.

What scared ZiFan the most was the two strangers who was standing there and looking at him as they were in shock too. ZiFan use his small little hand to shake his mother's shoulder, hoping ZiTao will wake up but the mother still didn't show any movement.

The last time he saw two strangers in his home, they were hurting his mother and one of them pushed him into floor when he tries to stop them.

The two strangers glace to each other and nodded before they move a step forward but that’s all it takes to make the baby panda starting to cry.

ZiFan : “Mommy! Mommy!” ZiFan cried.

YongGuk : “Himmie, don’t just stand there. Do something!!!”

YongGuk was panicking because he never deal with a babies before.

HimChan : “Isn’t he cute!! Just like Tao!!”

While HimChan was admiring the baby panda's beauty.

ZiFan : “Mommy!!! Mommy!!!”

YongGuk : “Himmie! Now!”

The two of them scare of each other for different reason.

HimChan : “I wonder if my future son could be this cute since the father…”

HimChan turned and look at his fiancé’s face, staring at him as he was judging him.

ZiFan : “MOMMY!! MOMMY!!”

YongGuk : “HIMMIE!!!”

Again the duo was screaming for the one that they hope will save them from this situation.

HimChan was still busy staring at YongGuk.

JongIn : “What the hell is going on here?”

JongIn went in to the bedroom when he heard sudden loudness. He was just finishing his call with XiuMin.

YongGuk and HimChan are his best friends and JongIn are their boss too.

The couple pointed to the crying baby panda.

He smiled when he saw the little baby panda was already waked up.

ZiFan is beautiful and adorable just like his mother especially those cat-like eyes.

Surprisingly, ZiFan stop crying when he saw JongIn’s face. He knows that face.

JongIn : “Don’t be scare, we not going to hurt you.”

JongIn try to tame the little baby panda.

ZiFan : “A-Are y-you U-Uncle… J-JongIn…?” ZiFan hiccupped and wiped his tears with his small little hands.

The trio was shocked by ZiFan’s words and wondering how ZiFan did knows who JongIn is.

JongIn : “Y-You know me?”

ZiFan nodded.

JongIn : “H-How?”

ZiFan : “Mommy show your picture to me sometimes...”

ZiFan pointed to ZiTao who still unconscious for JongIn to understand that ZiTao is his mother. While JongIn overjoyed as he shows the biggest smile on his face. He is beyond happy; ZiTao didn’t forget about him, ZiTao still remember him.

Because it could be worse if ZiTao doesn't want to remember him anymore since JongIn is going to kidnap ZiTao and ZiFan even if ZiTao didn't obey his words. Yes, JongIn wanted ZiTao no matter what.

JongIn : “So you don’t have be scare anymore. Okay?”

ZiFan nodded again but there were still tears in his eyes. He worried about his mother while JongIn took the opportunity to sit on the chair next to the bed.

JongIn was sitting there before he went out from the room to call XiuMin an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter