Chapter 39

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39

JongIn’s Apartment

After days, ChanYeol getting closer with ZiTao while the distant between JongIn and his beautiful panda was more obvious. They did talk with each other but it was just like friendly talks, nothing personal.

What JongIn didn’t expect was ChanYeol stays until now although the tall giant said he will be in China just for a week before.

HimChan : “This is the big shocking news ever!! Park ChanYeol was here with us.”

YongGuk : “Yea, I wonder how did Tao get to know ChanYeol.”

KyungSoo : “Maybe from Chen senpei, they know each other.”

HimChan : “What!!”

YongGuk : “What!!”

Both of them said in unison.

KyungSoo : “Don’t yell! You guys giving Kai big headache!”

YongGuk : “He asked for it...”

YongGuk whispered but everyone in the room could hear it clearly.

HimChan : “What’s your problem!! You had been pushing us aside!!”

HimChan was pissed with his fiancé; YongGuk was against everything that JongIn did.

YongGuk : “Himmie, you could see how sad Tao was when he saw what we did to his shop? I told you guys it’s was a bad idea.”

KyungSoo : “Well I’m so sorry if my idea was bad!!”

HimChan : “How could you said that, BangBang! You are hurting D.O’s feelings.”

YongGuk : “Do you guys understands what they trying to tell us..? We cross the line and yet, you guys didn’t show any regret for hurting Tao...”

KyungSoo : “I was just—”

YongGuk : “Enough, D.O. We both know what’s really going here.”

YongGuk glared at KyungSoo while the big eyes owl act like nothing happened.

HimChan : “What are—”

JongIn : “ENOUGH!! I WAS WRONG!! IT’S MY ENTIRE FAULT!! HAPPY??!! JUST SHUT THE UP NOW!!

JongIn blow out his anger as he really frustrated and they giving him more pressure than he already had. The others close their mouth since they could see their boss was really pissed right now.

Now JongIn finally get to meet ZiTao’s ChanYeol gege. He knows just a little about ChanYeol from ZiTao and after he saw the real ChanYeol standing in front of him, JongIn become worried and panicked.

ChanYeol wasn’t just a simple tall giant; the man was Park ChanYeol, someone as powerful as he is. But that’s not what JongIn concern about him the most. What JongIn didn’t expect was the way ChanYeol treated his beautiful panda.

ChanYeol was more matured than he was. He knows how makes ZiTao felt better and able to bring ZiTao’s smile with just his words. ChanYeol doesn’t need gift or present to makes ZiTao smile beautifully.

ChanYeol understand ZiTao better than he is.

That’s something JongIn doesn’t want to admit.

JongIn was scared. Kris used force to have ZiTao but ChanYeol was different. The man was kind and nice to ZiTao, he approached the panda with gentleness and patient. Of cause JongIn treats his beautiful panda with his most sweet-tempered but ChanYeol doing it much better than he is.

There is too much running inside his head and JongIn fail to notice his phone was ringing non-stop until KyungSoo helped him to answer the call.

As luck never on his side, JongIn needs to face another problem in his life.

KyungSoo : “Kai!! YunHo Hyung said Mr Kim was rushes into hospital!!”

JongIn : “What!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZiTao’s Shop-House

JongIn rushed to meet his beautiful panda since he got not much time left.

JongIn : “Can I see Tao...”

To Lay’s surprise, JongIn was asking for his panda politely but the unicorn still won’t forget what JongIn have done.

Lay : “No! It’s late. Come back tomorrow morning! Tao need to sleep now.”

It was just ten at night.

JongIn : “Please... I need to see ZiTao.”

Lay : “Are you sick or something..?”

Lay frowned with JongIn’s attitude; JongIn wasn’t himself when he begs at Lay to let him sees ZiTao. Yet, the unicorn sure was stubborn enough.

Lay : “I said— Ouch!!”

HanGeng : “Come inside first. Tao is putting ZiFan into sleep right now.”

After passed Lay’s scolding and mocked, JongIn finally get to meets ZiTao with the help from HanGeng, who smacked the unicorn for interrupted other’s matter.

HanGeng could see JongIn was restless than usual.

HanGeng : “Kai, are you okay..?”

JongIn : “Yea, I just need to talk with Tao.”

Playing with his finger, JongIn was worried to dead about his father’s condition and scared if ZiTao didn’t understand the reason why he must leave.

ZiTao : “JongIn...”

ZiTao went out from his bedroom after he put ZiFan into deep sleep and started when he saw JongIn was waiting for him in the living room.

JongIn : “Tao, Please... Can we talk?”

ZiTao : “Okay…”

ZiTao didn’t hesitated at all since JongIn looks like he got something serious to discuss with him. ZiTao turns back to his bedroom and get his jacket while JongIn were amazed by ZiTao’s adorable look with the pyjamas.

ZiTao : “HanGeng gege, SuHo gege, Lay gege, I’m going out for a while.”

ZiTao said in one breathe.

HanGeng : “Sure... Becareful...”

Meanwhile the SuLay couple blink their eye several of time. They just couldn’t believe what they just see and hear. The panda sure had grown a lot more independent lately, thanks to ChanYeol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Garden Park

Holding hands together again, but the feeling was different as there is something missing.

JongIn : “Tao... I need go back to America for few days…”

ZiTao who shocked with the news he just received, stopped immediately and pull his hand away from JongIn’s grip.

ZiTao : “America…”

ZiTao smiled to himself. He was laughing at himself. ZiTao almost forget, the man standing in front of him was the leader of Kim’s and they were from different world. JongIn was being all nerves when ZiTao stay silent after hearing his words.

JongIn : “Tao, I…”

JongIn move a bit forward while ZiTao back away from JongIn.

ZiTao : “It’s okay. I understand.”

No, ZiTao doesn’t want JongIn to go. But he can’t be selfish; ZiTao can’t have JongIn to ignore his responsibility just because he doesn’t want to apart with his love. Just few more days, ZiTao’s bakery shop will be ready.

Although ZiTao never said it out load; he wants JongIn to be there too. To see his effort and result, something that he archived and then they could fix their relationship. But now it was just a stupid and naive dream.

JongIn : “No, Tao, I don’t want to go but I have to. My father needs me and Soo. Just for few days, I’ll back as soon as possible, I promise!”

“My father needs me and Soo.”

ZiTao : “You don’t have too.”

Who is he to JongIn? ZiTao didn’t know while JongIn’s father acknowledge KyungSoo for someone importan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter