Chapter 06

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 06

XiuMin didn’t knows who ZiTao really is until he was fifteen and ZiTao were just ten. He finally understands why his parent treats ZiTao differently as they didn’t see him as a son. When most of people will hate ZiTao if they were in XiuMin’s shoes, XiuMin did the otherwise. XiuMin been together with ZiTao since ZiTao was babies, XiuMin was so happy to have a baby brother when he was five. He loves his baby brother.

XiuMin become more protective towards ZiTao after the true was revealed. He uses all his might to fight for ZiTao’s right and since he is the Zhou’s one and only legal son, the Zhou’s surrendered to XiuMin but not all of his wishes was grated.

ZiTao is so innocent and naïve since he was kid. Sometimes it makes XiuMin pissed with ZiTao but also loved him at the same times. ZiTao is a shy person and that’s why he doesn’t have any friends. He only talks to others when it necessary and he will avoid any conversation with others as much as he could.

XiuMin get the ideal maybe it was because of his parent. They prevented ZiTao gets close to outsider.

ZiTao become clingy to XiuMin and HanGeng. His baby brother will told them anything without hiding a single word. He still remembers ZiTao was unhappy and jealous when he introduced Chen to him. The jealous panda was as cute as he always pouted when the three of them spends time together but ZiTao never act rude to Chen. ZiTao feels he is not important to XiuMin anymore but he refuse to say a word and he chooses to sit through it as he always did.

But Chen wasn’t some man. He is the man who stolen XiuMin’s heart. Chen use his own way getting closer to the shy panda.

Little by little ZiTao accepted Chen and Chen learn to love ZiTao as his own brother and so did ZiTao, who loves Chen as much as he loves XiuMin.

It pity when ZiTao unaware of  his own stunning beauty. His dazzling and appealing appearance managed to bring attention from some prevert stalker. They followed ZiTao with those lusty nasty eyes and dirty prevert mind but only to be chase away by XiuMin’s ice cold murderous kick and HanGeng’s fearless powerful punch. Some of them were injured by Chen’s ridiculous and outrageous prank.

XiuMin and Chen sincerely loved ZiTao as their brother. Now, the baby brother was missing.

The the last time they meet ZiTao was on the next day of XiuMin’s birthday party. When they about to leave the house, ZiTao was having a fever and sleeping on his bedroom. The brother kisses his baby brother good bye and never get any news from ZiTao again

XiuMin wish to find ZiTao on his own but he has a duty as a leader of the Zhou. He can’t abandoned his responsibility and make others family member suffer for his selfishness. XiuMin did sent his man to get ZiTao information as the last thing he was told by HanGeng is ZiTao went missing and went to Singapore.

But XiuMin know it was a lie but since the information was from HanGeng, he and Chen forced themselves to believe it. They believe in HanGeng without knowing the true. He spends these three years looking for ZiTao but they all come back with nothing in return.

After struggle for three years, XiuMin managed to lead the Zhou become one of the biggest family business in China with the help from his beloved, Chen. Right now, XiuMin was known as one of the fearless businessman and ready to take over the business in Korean from his father.

Zhou’s Mansion

It’s been a week since them in Korean. Chen keeps on follow HanGeng wherever he goes even to the washroom. Hoping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter