Chapter 26

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ On the Private Jet Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 

ZiTao stay silent all the time as he carries ZiFan in his arms. Although the baby panda was having good times with the others, the mother will only answer their entire question with a simple nod or with a short reply.

But same as always, JongIn patiently talks to his beautiful panda and tries to get closer as much as he can.

JongIn : “Tao… How’s your ankle? Didn’t it still hurt?”

ZiTao shook his head a little without looking at JongIn.

But JongIn won’t let go his panda easily.

He wanted ZiTao to look at him the same way he always did before. Looking at him while his eyes was dazzling like sunshine, smiling beautiful to him. JongIn wants ZiTao who was deeply in love with him back into his arms again.

JongIn lift up ZiTao’s chin to make the panda who was sitting next to him, a little bit of force so ZiTao would look at his way.

Hurt.

ZiTao was avoiding JongIn’s stare as the panda looks away while their face were inch between each other. But JongIn couldn’t help himself wanted to touch his panda as he lead closer to ZiTao, wants to kiss ZiTao’s cheek.

But only to be stop by the baby panda who was sitting on ZiTao's lap.

ZiFan : “Uncle JongIn! You can’t kiss my mommy!!”

Everyone were shocked by the little baby panda’s words but not HanGeng. He knows ZiFan’s personality too well.

Although felt a bit little hurt by ZiFan’s saying, JongIn forced himseft to smile and removed his hand from ZiTao’s face.

Right now, JongIn has two panda’s hearts to be wins.

JongIn : “Why..?”

ZiFan : “Mommy said you can only kiss the person you love!”

HimChan : “Then it’s okay because your Uncle JongIn loves your mommy so much.”

ZiFan : “Really?”

HimChan : “Really!!”

ZiFan looks at his mother for answer.

HimChan was planning to put some love thru air but it was fruitless. JongIn and ZiTao were reminding silent.

It’s was awkward.

HanGeng : “Tao, you and ZiFan should get some rest now…”

ZiTao nodded.

HimChan helped ZiTao by carrying ZiFan and moving toward the king size bed that was prepared inside the plane.

After seeing ZiTao and ZiFan was a bit away from where they were sitting, HanGeng puts his attention to JongIn.

He has a message from Chen.

HanGeng : “Chen said we need to bring Tao for counseling…”

JongIn : “What for..?” JongIn frowned.

HanGeng : “For…”

HanGeng sighed heavily.

HanGeng : “For clearing his mind… As a victim…”

JongIn : “That doesn’t make any sense. Tao was able to move on, right? I was there too after it happened, he was fine, right?”

HanGeng : “We thought he was fine but Chen said we needed to do so since Tao did shows his trauma after that…”

JongIn could sense HanGeng’s hesitation in his every words.

JongIn : “HanGeng Hyung, is there anything else you didn’t told me but you discussed with Chen senpai before?”

HanGeng : “You still remember Tao scared with others touches?”

JongIn could felt HanGeng was shooting a bullet of pain right through his heart.

He doesn't wanted to remember those memories. Horrable memories.

HanGeng : “It did happened sometimes when he felt unsecured... The true is I didn't know what's wrong with Tao... Somethimes he trusted Kris more than he believe in me..."

JongIn still remain silent.

Did Tao really move on?? I’m already too late??

HanGeng : “Kai, are sure you can do this? I really d—”

JongIn : “It’s okay, HanGeng Hyung, let me talk to Tao first before we decided to sent him for counseling”

HanGeng : “Fine then… There is one more thing I should let you know before we landed.”

JongIn : “What now?”

JongIn sighed. Wondering how many obstrustion he need to face so he can have Tao back.

HanGeng : “XiuMin sent SuHo and Lay to be with us from now on... For your information, Lay sees XiuMin’s as his idol.”

JongIn : “So..?”

HanGeng : “Means you will be facing another “XiuMin”…”

JongIn : “…”

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ China Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 

They finally reach destination after hours of flying on air on next morning.

Finally after earned the from XiuMin even the brother wasn’t look so happy with the idea of JongIn was going too, he brought ZiTao and ZiFan, together with HanGeng and the BangHim couple to China, ZiTao’s mother hometown.

JongIn was beyond happy; he feels they were like his small little family. But sadly, ZiTao was keeping distant between him as he was hiding from JongIn.

After they reach their destination, ZiTao refused to let JongIn carries him and insist on walking by his own. JongIn was a bit upset with it but he couldn’t do anything but agreed. ZiFan was carries by HanGeng since his mother was walking close to HanGeng.

JongIn was worried about the mother and son. They haven’t showed any smile since XiuMin left them with him. ZiTao was unsecure with his new status, a single mother while ZiFan was clueless about everything. The baby panda still hoping he could see his father and he missed Kris so much.

HanGeng was leading the way since he was more familiar than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter