Chapter 23

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

The Wu’s Family Restaurant

ZiFan : "Daddy!!!”

ZiTao : “Kris…”

The voice of ZiTao and ZiFan kept playing in Kris’s ears. His heart was aching as he couldn’t pay any attention to his family conversation with the Oh’s.

“What have I done…”

Kris closes his eyes tightly when the flashback of ZiTao’s saddest face was on his minds.

“Tao… I’m so sorry… I will make it up to you…”

Mr Wu : “Kris!!”

Kris : “Yes?”

Kris snapped from his own world when his father called his name with an angry tone.

Mrs Wu : “Are you okay?”

Kris : “I’m fine. Where were we?”

Mr Oh : “Are you sure you're fine, son? Your face shows nothing but pain?”

SeHun : “Is that beauty was bothering you?”

Mr Oh : “Beauty? Oh! I thought Mr Byun was Kris’s fiancée?”

SeHun : “We saw a beauty at the Wu's office. They said he claimed his son was Kris's.”

LuHan ; “Is just some hopeless wish to gets his hand on my brother and yes, Baekkie is Kris soon-to-be fiancée”

LuHan smile innocently to the Oh's while Kris glared at LuHan, if he wasn’t Kris’s young brother, the dragon would definitely throw the deer into the wall. BaekHyun was whispering ZiTao’s name to Kris's parent and the Wu’s was shocked and wondering what was ZiTao doing by show up at the Wu's main office.

SeHun : “But he was beautiful.”

SeHun smile sweetly when he tries to flashback ZiTao's face while LuHan felt a pang of hurt in his chest. Since they left the Wu’s main office, SeHun couldn’t stop praising how beautiful ZiTao was. Kris and BaekHyun were pissed with SeHun’s words for a different reason.

Mrs Oh ; “Well, that will be a waste if he was gold digger.”

Kris : “Don’t judge people easily.”

Mrs Wu : “We don’t know about him, don’t jump into the conclusion that fast.”

Mr Wu and LuHan were surprised by Mrs Wu's words. Actually they had been surprised for one year by Mrs Wu but not BaekHyun. BaekHyun knows Mrs Wu had changed his side after an incident happened at ZiTao’s apartment. Although Mrs Wu still treats BaekHyun like he always did but Mrs Wu never goes to ZiTao’s apartment with BaekHyun anymore.

Mr Wu : “Let’s get back to main topic, shall we?”

Mr Wu tries to change the topic as he was scared if the Oh's will suspicous something and they the engagemant plain would failed.

Mr Oh : “Sure.”

Mr Wu : “Kris, we were talking about the engagement’s date, what do you think? The sooner is the better, right?”

Kris : “Yes! As soon as possible!!”

Mr Wu and Kris wants the enganement succed for a different reason.

“Tao… Just wait for me… After this engagement was done, I will fulfil my promises… Please be with me, Tao… I can’t lose you…”

ZiTao’s Apartment

After hours had passed, SiWon finally woke up.

Siwon was driving his car while rubbing his back neck. He still feels the pain from the stranger and Chen’s doing. He had been knocked down twice in the same day.

SiWon felt challenged because he never make mistake on his duty.

But now he got other thing to worry about than his painful neck. ZiTao and ZiFan were missing and his boss is not going to be please about this.

SiWon woke up alone in ZiTao apartment after passed out for more than hour and found out that his phone is missing. He thinks it was Chen who stole it because his phone was still there when the first intruder broke into ZiTao’s apartment.

Damn it.

He made too many mistake in just one day. ZiTao and ZiFan was taken by the intruders, HanGeng was missing, XiuMin show up in middle of nowhere with Chen and both of them were gone too. Now his phone is missing and the phone contented to all of Wu’s secret.

But SiWon didn’t aware he made one more mistake when he leaves the empty apartment. He unnoticed HanGeng and YongGuk were there, watching him leaving the apartment before they makes their move to get the second contract i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter