Chapter 31

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31

After the dinner, JongIn tuckled his panda and baby panda into sleep. He ordered the BangHim couple and KyungSoo to help with the cleaning together with the others.

Done with the cleaning, the Kim’s rest their self in the living room.

SuHo took the chance and talks to HanGeng privately in the kitchen while asked Lay to watch over the Kim’s and make sure they didn’t hear the conversation.

Kitchen

SuHo : “HanGeng gege, I think I should be with Tao instead of Lay…”

HanGeng : “Why is that..?”

HanGeng frowned. Since Lay was the female so it would be better if he was the one for ZiTao’s guardian when HanGeng wasn’t around. But at the same time, HanGeng wants ZiTao learns to be more independent and improve himself in social knowledge.

SuHo  : “I just think I am a better mind reader than Lay and I could easily understand Tao’s feelings too, compared to others. Won’t that be better..?”

HanGeng : “Fine… You have your point there.”

SuHo : “HanGeng gege, is Tao still loves Kai?”

HanGeng : “Why did you ask..?”

SuHo : “I just want to be sure before I’m helping him with their relationship.”

HanGeng : “Yes, he do. But he was ashamed of himself. You know, divorced, a single mother and he wasn’t someone from Kai’s world.”

SuHo : “I understand. It like Kai was the city boy while Tao is someone from the country side.”

HanGeng nodded.

SuHo : “Don’t worry, HanGeng gege. I will protect Tao.”

SuHo have the feeling that they will be facing a lot more trouble in this short time.

ZiTao’s bedroom

ZiFan was on his own bed, playing his teddy bear called Mr Bear while his mother and papa was tuckling him to sleep.

ZiTao : “ZiFan, it’s late, you need go to sleep now.”

ZiFan pouted and shook his head. He doesn’t want to sleep yet and wanted to play with Mr Bear a bit longer. They didn’t brought any of ZiFan’s toy since they were leaving in rush. That’s when JongIn thought he should do something with it and luckily, ZiFan loves the teddy bear and won’t stop playing with Mr Bear.

ZiTao sighed. Ever since them being with JongIn and the others, ZiFan were acting spoiled. They had been tolerated with ZiFan’s whines and wishes. All of the thing that ZiFan requested will be fulfil by them and of cause, as a mother, ZiTao doesn’t seem to like the way thing turns around. He doesn’t want ZiFan being rise to be a greedy person.

JongIn gently hugged ZiTao from behind and placed his chin on ZiTao’s shoulder. He understands ZiTao was worried and JongIn aware he had been spoiling ZiFan so much.

ZiTao glance at JongIn and then looking back to his adorable little angel. He could felt JongIn’s breathe near his ears. Somehow ZiTao seem got used to this kind of treatment from JongIn, its makes him comfortable and relax too.

JongIn : “ZiFan, you should listen to your mommy or mommy and papa will be sad.”

ZiFan : “No! I’m a good boy! I will sleep now! Don’t be sad!”

ZiFan closes his eyes tightly, pretending he is sleeping right now. JongIn and ZiTao couldn’t help but smile when they see the innocent act of ZiFan. ZiTao slowly humming a sweet melody to help putting ZiFan into sleep while JongIn enjoying the instrument without letting go of his hug.

As soon as the humming melody finished, ZiFan finally fall into deep sleep.

Now is ZiTao’s turn to sleep.

To ZiTao’s surprise, JongIn suddenly carried ZiTao in bridal style and gently place his beautiful panda on his bed.

ZiTao : “I think should help them with the cleaning.”

JongIn : “No, you should get some sleep.”

ZiTao : “But—”

JongIn shut his beautiful panda by kissing him softly on the lips .

JongIn : “No but. Besides Soo, YongGuk and HimChan were there to help them.”

ZiTao just couldn’t stop feeling uneasy whenever he heard KyungSoo’s name but he didn’t know how to tell JongIn or wondering does he have the right to say anything about it.

JongIn : “Tao…?”

JongIn frowned when ZiTao just staring at him and doze out.

JongIn : “Are you okay…?”

ZiTao nodded.

JongIn sighed. ZiTao doesn’t know how to express his feeling well since the beginning of their relationship and JongIn couldn’t find the way to makes his beautiful panda tell him everything. And the true is JongIn was scare, what if ZiTao tell him that he doesn’t love him anymore but then, deep down inside he wanted to know the true too.

JongIn realise he couldn’t hide forever but for now he choose to run away  from the true so he have the chance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter