Chapter 18

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

XiuMin : “What the hell were you thinking, Tao!!!”

XiuMin show his anger by shouting on his baby brother.

JongIn swore he felt someone just stab him right through his heart as he watch XiuMin slapped on his panda. As much as he wanted to kill XiuMin for his doing, JongIn understand XiuMin feelings.

He felt the same way too; angry but he will never ever have the heart to hurt his beautiful panda.

ZiTao : “Umin gege…” ZiTao said in shocked and tears started to fall from his red sting cheek.

XiuMin : “Why didn’t tell me?!”

By XiuMin’s question and reaction, ZiTao realize that his brother already know everything.

ZiTao : “I-I can’t…” ZiTao stuttered.

XiuMin : “What?! What can't you tell me?! That my best friend you?! That you were pregnant?! You can’t tell me that our parent forced you to marry that mother er or they will kill your baby?! You can’t tell me the Wu’s were treated you like pieces ?! That injured you?! Hah?? What can’t you ing tell me?!”

XiuMin just exploded in one breathe.

ZiTao : “I-I’m sorry…”

ZiTao hiccupped. ZiTao was feeling so sad and scare when XiuMin was scolding at him right in front of his face.

XiuMin : “Sorry?! You were sorry that you have to suffer for other’s mistake?!”

XiuMin couldn’t hold his anger anymore. He realizes it wasn’t ZiTao fault but XiuMin just thought ZiTao have a choice to change his life if choose to share his burden with Chen and to trust that his only brother, XiuMin, will help him.

Yet, ZiTao choose Kris instant.

He chooses to believe that he was alone to fight this war and as a brother, it hurt XiuMin so much.

JongIn who sit beside ZiTao, grad tightly ZiTao’s hand for comforting his panda and to show his support for ZiTao, saying he is here for him.

ZiTao : “I-I…”

XiuMin : “I thought you love me as much as I love you! I thought you accepted me as your family!! As your brother!!”

ZiTao : “I-I do love you, Umin gege… I-I’m sorry…”

ZiTao’s tears dropping like waterfall when his brother was questioning his love for his one and only brother.

XiuMin : “No, you don’t!”

ZiTao : “I do!”

XiuMin : “No!! You don’t!! You thought I was same as our father!! You thought I was heartless like our father!!”

ZiTao : “NO!! I don’t!! I love you!! You not heartless!!!”

ZiTao starting to speak much lauder than before, hoping XiuMin will stop the question.

XiuMin : “Then why didn’t you tell me?! Why didn’t you call for me?! Why you didn’t ask for me?! You think I won’t help you right?! Now you hate me right?! That’s why you didn’t trust me!!”

ZiTao : “N-No… I never hate you… I just can’t tell you…”

XiuMin : “But you told HanGeng!! You trust HanGeng but not me!! You could just say that you hate me and never love me as your brother!!!”

ZiTao : “NO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter