Chapter 30

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30

ZiTao’s Shop-House

Living Room

After the KaiTao were off for their "date", the other starting to prepare for ZiTao's birthday surprise.

ZiFan : "Woa!! Panda Cake!! Can I have some...?"

ZiFan show his puppy eyes to attack HanGeng but the man knows the baby panda better.

HanGeng : "No, we must wait for your mommy."

ZiFan : "Then can I have some of the panda cookie..?"

Again, the sparkling puppy show up but the result was the same.

HanGeng : "ZiFan, you already ate one box of cookie just now. Be a good boy now, your mommy will be back anytime."

ZiFan nodded with pouting face. His tactic was fruitless against HanGeng.

But then he tries on HimChan who was at kitchen together with Lay.

Kitchen

The two of them were prepared the food and dishes, also busy with their mouth fighting.

HimChan : “Shut the up, you stupid unicorn!!”

Lay : “No, you shut up, you idiot jelly fish!!”

HimChan : "What's your problem?? They needs time together, leave them!!"

Lay : "Well, it was your boss ask us to help him first but now he ditch us so he could take advantage on our innocent Tao!! What a cheap guy!!"

HimChan : "Watch your mouth!! They were lover!!"

Lay : "Lover my unicorn's !”

HimChan : “What th—”

HimChan stopped when he saw there was a cute little panda looking at them both. ZiFan was about to cry, he doesn’t like to see people fighting.

ZiFan : “Uncle Himmie, Uncle Xing, don’t fight… Mommy said it not nice fighting with each other…”

HimChan : “ZiFan, we wasn’t fighting!!”

HimChan had a weird smile on his face.

Lay : “Yes, we just having a loud discussion!!”

Lay shows the awkward smile.

HimChan : “We never fight!!”

“This is all your ing fault, you stupid unicorn!! You scared ZiFan!” 

HimChan muttered but Lay could clearly heard it.

Lay : “Yes, we are friend!!”

“Me? It’s all your fault, you idiot jelly fish!! You and jelly fish's face!”

Lay muttered just for HimChan to hear it.

HimChan : “Hahaha!!”

Lay : “Hahaha!!”

ZiFan : "Uncle Himmie..."

HimChan : "Yes, little angel, anything..?"

HimChan pinched ZiFan's cheek.

ZiFan : "Han I haf hom usi...?"

Note :"Can I have some cookies...?"

ZiFan can’tpronounce his words correctly since his cheek being pinched by HimChan who refused to let go.

Lay : "Let him go! You are hurting him!!"

Lay was smacking on HimChan’s hand away from ZiFan’s face.

HimChan : "What the hell are you talking about!! I would never hurt him!!"

ZiFan sighed. The two childish adult just loves to having their conversation in the weird way and the baby panda's request get ignored.

Feeling a bit disappointed, the baby panda went back to living room where HanGeng, YongGuk and SuHo were. They were done with the decoration. 

HanGeng : “Where are they…?”

HanGeng placed ZiFan on his lap. Seeing the baby panda still pouting, HanGeng placed a kiss on his cheek and it managed to makes ZiFan giggled. He was glad; it seem like everything went smoothly although ZiTao’s state was still unstable but HanGeng believe it will end up in the good way.

YongGuk : “Kai said they would be here in fifteen.”

HanGeng : “Just make sure they come back soon enough, I really can’t those stupid punk over there.”

Although HanGeng, YongGuk and SuHo were in the living room, they could clearly heard HimChan and Lay’s voice who were in the kitchen.

Then doorbell rang.

HanGeng : “They here…?”

SuHo : “I will go…”

Move away from the couch and walking toward door on the ground floor, SoHu thought he was welcoming the KaiTao couple but then only to meet with uninvited guest.

SuHo : “Yes…?”

SuHo could see the man was beautiful but not as gorgeous as his unicorn.

KyungSoo : “Hai… I’m sorry, I was looking for Kai.”

SuHo : “Kai..? He isn’t here… May I know who are you..?”

Since this is ZiTao’s new home, there is no way JongIn’s friend would know anything about this. SuHo tries to get the man information so he could pass the word to JongIn later.

KyungSoo : “I’m Kai’s fiancé!! You can call me D.O. Emm… More like ex-fiancé. Can I wait inside..? It’s okay, I know Tao too!”

KyungSoo tries to be friendly so SuHo could relax a bit.

SuHo : “I see… Fine…”

SuHo let KyungSoo walks first while he follows from behind. He is ready at any situation if KyungSoo was from the enemy's side.

KyungSoo aware SuHo was being conscious with him and he understands. He knows everything that happened to ZiTao and KyungSoo had been with JongIn since childhood until now.

KyungSoo is JongIn’s parent favorite choice for their only son’s wife.

Living Room

YongGuk : “Holy !! D.O!!”

YongGuk was panicking when he saw someone who isn’t supposed to show up at there, especially at that moment.

KyungSoo : “Nice to see you too!”

KyungSoo rolls his eyes when he was greed in the rude way but YongGuk wasn’t the only one.

HimChan : “Holy !! D.O!!”

HimChan who heard YongGuk’s cursed went to living room to see what the surprise it was until his fiancé looks pale as he saw a ghost. But after seeing KyungSoo by his own eyes, HimChan was shocked as YongGuk is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter