Action 37

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

The flame of anger, bright and brief, sharpens the barb of love.
- Walter S. Landor

-----------------

Days been gone by fast with a blink of an eye. Jonghyun's been out of work for quite a while even at night. He plays with Yoogeun all day and when it's time for Yoogeun to sleep, he reads him a book.



"It's tiring you right?" Se Kyung ask him.



"I'm fine." Jonghyun smile.



After Jonghyun finish with his bath, Se Kyung put cream on his face to moisten it.



"Shin Se Kyung.." Jonghyun look at her eyes.



"Yes?" Se Kyung look at him.



"I.. I'm going to "



"How long?" she croak her voice.



"Two weeks the most."



"When are you leaving.." Se Kyung disappointedly ask.



"Next week."






Se Kyung stop with what she was doing. She was half disappointed and half sad. What was she to be mad at him when he's doing it for work?



Because she couldn't go a day without him. She needed him by her side even if just finish arguing with each other. He's the only person that she can trust other than her family members.



She finish applying the cream to his face. She quietly put the cream away.



Not wanting to argue with him about the fact of him leaving, she decided it's best to sleep. Ignoring Jonghyun, she pull the covers over her as she close her eyes.



"Se Kyung ah.." Jonghyun lightly touch her arm.



Se Kyung move away from him. After a minute of staying apart from each other, Jonghyun finally gave up. He walk out the door, closing it behind him.



Se Kyung open up her eyes as tears slowly fall down her eyes. She shouldn't be angry at him over this but she is. He was leaving her by herself for two whole weeks; what was she suppose to do? Rejoice because she gets plenty of time to herself?



BoA came to pick up Yoogeun the next day. She knew something wasn't right because she felt the weird atmosphere.



"What's wrong?" BoA ask Se Kyung as they sat outside.



"Nothing. How was work?" Se Kyung ask changing the subject.



"It's been long. It's great to be back." BoA smile.



"I didn't know you marry such a handsome guy." Se Kyung signal at Yunho who was inside talking with Jonghyun.



BoA smile.



"Our first meeting was kind of weird. I thought he was a total jerk at first but, he's actually a sweetheart." BoA giggle at the old memories.



Se Kyung smile. She too had a weird start off with Jonghyun. It's still weird to this very day even though they've been married for quite a while.



"Don't worry too much about Jonghyun. Just remember that he loves you no matter what."



"I know.." Se Kyung look at the sight view.



Maybe she shouldn't be mad at him for leaving her.



BoA, Yunho and Yoogeun left after lunch. Jonghyun and Se Kyung were back to where they started; just the two of them in a big house.



Neither of them spoke with each other since they left. It felt awkward and extremely quiet. Jonghyun stayed in his study room getting ready for his trip while Se Kyung were sulking in the room.



Dinner time came and they both knew they had to face each other sooner or later. They were a married couple after all.



"I'm sorry for ignoring you." Se Kyung finally spoke up.



Jonghyun pause as he look up at Se Kyung.



"Go have fun." she fake a smile.



"Se Kyung.." Jonghyun worrily say her name.



"Don't worry about me. I can survive without you here." Se Kyung say before walking away.



She couldn't look at him in the eyes because then she wouldn't be able to control her tears.



Jonghyun sat his bowl on the table with an anger. This was ridiculous. Why is she acting like a child? It's not like he was going to do anything bad, it's just work related.



Se Kyung cover herself under the blanket forcing her self to fall asleep. Jonghyun quietly enter the room, climbing softly onto the bed.



"Wifey.." Jonghyun whisper.



Se Kyung didn't budge at his call. Frustrated, Jonghyun pull her up, revealing a puff eye Se Kyung.



"Have you been crying?" Jonghyun shockly ask.



Se Kyung shook her head.



"I'm sorry for making you cry." Jonghyun her hair away from her face.



Se Kyung couldn't say a word not because she refuse, but because her voice wasn't obeying her at the moment.



"I won't go." Jonghyun sigh.



Se Kyung stare at Jonghyun with a shock look. Why is he saying that? Work was important to him. It's all her fault, she knew that.



"Go.." Se Kyung finally spoke.



"It's not yout fault. I was just being stupid." Se Kyung fiddle with her fingers.



Jonghyun stare at Se Kyung. Se Kyung finally look up at Jonghyun.



"What? Don't worry about me. I'll be fine without you. Plus, I have Key, Onew, Minho and Taemin to hang out with. You're not the only guy, you know?" Se Kyung threw in a joke.



Jonghyun finally smile.



"I see how you are now." Jonghyun grumble.



Se Kyung laugh.



"Oh! You finally laugh!" Jonghyun exclaim with joy.



Se Kyung shook her head at Jonghyun.



"I'll call you everyday when I'm away." Jonghyun lock his hand with hers.



"Don't call. I'll be too busy to answer your calls." Se Kyung joke again.



"Are you trying to kill me here?!" Jonghyun playfully yell at her.



Se Kyung push him away from her as she got up to wash her face.



"Are you done packing?" Se Kyung ask Jonghyun as she came out of the bathroom.



"Uh huh." Jonghyun reply.



"Let me take a look."



Jonghyun pull out his luggage showing her what he pack. Se Kyung shook her head. Guys these days, she thought to herself.



She took everything out of his luggage as she reorganize it.



"That's why I married you." Jonghyun joke.



Se Kyung threw a pack of shirt at him for saying that. The pack of shirt hit him in the head before. His reflex was a little slow today.



He place the pack of shirt down as he bent down to help Se Kyung.



"There. All done." Se Kyung close his luggage bag.



"Thanks, wifey." Jonghyun hug her.



Se Kyung smile.



She really didn't want Jonghyun to leave and yet she didn't want him to not go. This was something that's important to him and the company. She hope that the two weeks without him would zoom by fast because she hated being apart from him.

----------------------------

Another update! How was your halloween (if you celebrate it)? Hope you enjoy this chap. Thanks for continue reading my fanfix. ^^

Like seriously, I'm so into this whole SHINee zone now.. >.<
I've wrote a new story Feat. Minho so read it when you have the chance. It's a whole different story from Key's and Jonghyun's FYI. ^^
"Guardian Angel From Above"