Action 10

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

Anonymous

 

------------------

 

Se Kyung woke up because of the sun shining at her.

 

Walking out of bed, she went downstairs to find where her husband went.

 

"Jonghyun ah.." she call out for him.

 

No reply was given back to her.

 

She looked all over the house and there was Jonghyun present.

 

She walks into the kitchen to find that there was food all set for her to eat.

 

Sitting down, she saw a sticky note next to the food.

 

She pick up the sticky note to read it.

 

"By the time you read this message, I'm already in Seoul. Wifey, go out and enjoy the sun shining weather. I'm sorry that I've ruined our honeymoon. I'll explain more when you get back.

Love your husband."

 

She place the sticky note back onto the table. She uncovers the clothes, revealing a whole selection of food.

 

Which one is she going to eat first?

 

Sitting alone, eating her breakfast, a tear slowly drop from her cheek.

 

She wipes it off as she continue eating.

 

She dress in her casual clothes, walking down the street.

 

It was a hot steaming day. She was sweating as she continue browsing around town.

 

Not watching where she was walking, she bump into an unknowingly guy.

 

"I'm so sorry." she aplogize to him.

 

He smile at her.

 

"It's no problem. It was partially my fault."

 

She bow down to him before she continues her browsing.

 

She enters a shop that was full of flowers. She wonder around, not sure if she was going to buy it or not.

 

Walking out of the shop, she was getting tired from the heat.

 

She walk back to her beach house.

 

Inside, she turn on the television but found it boring.

 

There was nothing to do.

 

She misses her husband. Even though he may act weird to her at times, he was still her entertainer.

 

He kept her from being bored even if they both weren't doing anything. Just by staring at him kept her company.

 

She misses him truly even though it's been only a few days since she's met him.

 

The next day she return back to Seoul. It felt good to be back home, to be with her husband again.

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

Even though it's been only a day since I've left her, it was killing me inside.

 

Today she was going to come back home. Yes. My dear wifey was coming back home.

 

She walks down the jet stairs carefully, trying not to trip or fall.

 

I walk up to her, warmly greeting her with a soft hug.

 

"I've missed you." I told her.

 

She didn't say anything back. It's okay with me. I don't want to know her feelings. All I want is for her to stay by my side.

 

That's all I want from her.

 

I hold to her hands as we came inside the house.

 

"Did you eat yet?" I ask her.

 

"Uh." she responded back.

 

I left her side to go grab the flowers that I bought earlier this morning. Orange Blossom.

 

I handed her the bouquet of Orange Blossom.

 

She looks up to me before taking them.

 

She smell the flowers.

 

"Thank you." she tells me.

 

"I'm not sure if you like it or not. so.."

 

"They're beautiful."

 

She smile at me.

 

Not knowing what to do, I brush my hair backwards with my free hand.

 

(END OF POV)

 

The day isn't over yet. They were to attend a ceremony hall, hosted by his company.

 

She wore a long topless dress and he wore his tuxedo.

 

Her hand was lock to his arm as they enter into the hotel, where the party was hosted.

 

There was a lot of people, adults and teenagers sipping on their drinks while talking.

 

Jonghyun and his wife walk up to his parents, who they formally greeted.

 

"My lovely daughter in law." Mrs.Kim greeted with a hug.

 

"Look at her, you've turn my daughter in law into such a fabulous lady. Don't you agree honey?" she ask her husband.

 

"Yes yes." he wave his hand in agreement.

 

Not wanting to waste time, Jonghyun drag his wife with him to greet other people.

 

"She's really a beauty." one lady say.


"I never would thought that you'll marry such beautiful wife." one of the guy remark.

 

Jonghyun only laugh.

 

After greeting a whole bunch of people, Se Kyung was getting tired.

 

Jonghyun left her side to discuss some business with other mens, leaving her out in the opening.

 

Not knowing what to do, she walks to where the drinks were served.

 

She grab a cup, slowly sipping the drink into .

 

Looking around, she notice that there was a young lady glaring at her.

 

That lady decided to walk up to Se Kyung, giving her a unfriendly glare.

 

"You must be Mrs.Kim." she evilly smile.

 

"You are?" Se Kyung ask.

 

Jonghyun laughs with his assistants. He looks around to see where his lovely wifey went. Browsing around, he saw his wifey chatting with this unknowingly lady.. Or he thought so.

 

-------------

 

Eckkk..

Special thank to JINNY_boo for making me the poster. Love you lots! hehe.

Thanks for reading. Also wanna thanks commenters for their lovely comments. hehe.

From now on, I've decided to put a love quote before starting the chapter. Hope you like the quotes. ^^