Action 43

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

“The one who loves you will make you weep.”

- Argentine Proverb

---------------------------------------------

Jonghyun woke up to the beeping noise from the monitor system. Jumping up from his seat, he called for the doctor.


"Doctor!" Jonghyun scream at the top of his lungs.


Doctor and nurses storm into the room, trying to keep her alive. Her heart beat was decreasing slowly by the minute. Jonghyun was scare, afraid that she was leaving him.


Holding his hands together in fear, he pray, begging them not to take her away from him. She's everything to him and without her, his life will be meaningless.


"We're losing her."


"Here you go doctor." one of the nurse handed him the defibrillator.


"250 volt" the doctor call, rubbing the defibrillator together.


"Ready." he call out placing in one on her chest and the other near her stomach, opposite from each other.


It didn't work, she was slowly disappearing, slowly letting go.


"350."


Jonghyun stood by the door, no longer able to think straight. His mind was shatter into pieces. He knew, she wasn't fighting anymore.


Se Kyung, are you just going to let go like that? Will you just let me go that easily? Jonghyun thought to himself.



It's been two weeks that Se Kyung was saved from death. Doctor and nurses declare that she was now in a coma, just like Jonghyun was afraid of.


Jonghyun's father and friends were finally able to force him to go back to work. Watching him stay with Se Kyung was driving him crazy. Going back to work will probably lessen his craziness.


"How is she umma?" Jonghyun tiredly ask his mother, sitting down across from his mother.


"Still the same Jonghyun." Mrs. Kim's weak reply didn't make it any better.


"She'll wake up soon, I know she will." Jonghyun quietly utter.


"Don't stress yourself too much Jonghyun. She'll be up when it's time." his mother patted his back before leaving the room.


Jonghyun wish his mother's word would come true. All he wants is for Se Kyung to wake up. Maybe, he should follow Key's advice, jump off the roof top - hoping Se Kyung will wake up.


(SE KYUNG POV)


Joon's face lit up when I choose him over Jonghyun, my husband. Jonghyun slowly disappear from my sight, causing a big hole in my heart. No matter how far he is, he'll always be in my heart; that big whole that he left.


"Noona, let's go." Joon drag me away, far from this place.


"Jonghyun.. I'm sorry.." I whisper quietly to myself.


It's been weeks since I last made my decision. I regret letting him go easily, but it was a choice. I couldn't leave Joon with my parents, they're not worth taking care of him. He doesn't trust anyone but me, his big sister.


"Do you miss him?" Joon ask me out of no where.


"Who?"


"Jonghyun hyung.. you miss him, right?" Joon's voice faded quietly into the air.


"No I don't. I love being here. It's the best place, I don't regret it." I lie.


"Don't lie noona, I know that you miss him."


"Joon, I told you before, I will never leave you." I ruffle his hair, smiling.


"Okay.." Joon sounded unenthusiastic.


I wonder how Jonghyun's doing, is he sleeping enough, eating on time? Lastly, does he miss me?


Looking up, I was surprise to see Jonghyun standing a few feet away from me. I look to my side, Joon was gone. How - where did he disappear?


"Jonghyun." I call his name out.


"Se Kyung." he force a smile out, with his sorrow eyes.


Each step I took, he would step backward, away from me.


"Jonghyun, I've missed you." I smile with tears.


I couldn't explain the joy I had inside of me. Seeing Jonghyun again, happiness came, filling my inner heart.


"Se Kyung.. Why? Why did you leave me.. Did you know how much I've missed you?" Jonghyun quietly whisper.


"Jonghyun, I'm sorry. I won't leave you. I didn't mean it."


"No. You already did. The day you choose Joon, you shatter my heart."


"Jonghyun.." I cry more, shaking my head.


"I decided.. I'll let you go, like you wish. From now on, we are two different people. I will pretend I don't know you." Jonghyun back away from me.


I wanted to run over to him, but my feet wouldn't move. It was glue to the ground, unable to make a step.


"Jonghyun.. I'm sorry. Please, don't leave me." I cry historically, hoping he would change his mind.


"I'm sorry Se Kyung.." he turn around, walking further and further away from me.


"Jonghyun!!" I scream for his name but he never came back.


He was gone, gone forever. Joon too, was gone from my sight. I was alone, I'll always be a loner.


(END POV)



Tired and frustrated, Jonghyun hum a lullaby to Se Kyung.


"Wake up Se Kyung.." a teardrop drop, touching Se Kyung's hand.


Slowly drifting into a sleep, he couldn't hear Se Kyung's soft voice calling his name.


A tear made it's way down her side that night.


It's been two weeks since she battle with her life. She wanted to give up, but somehow, she couldn't. Something was holding her back from death. That something was Jonghyun.


Se Kyung may be giving up but Jonghyun didn't. He couldn't give up so easily, especially for Se Kyung's behalf.


Slowly coming back to her conciousness, Se Kyung open her eyes. How long has she been sleeping, she wouldn't know.


Looking carefully at her surroundings, she figure she was in the hospital. Lifting her arm, her hand accidentally touch something. Looking to her side, she saw a sleeping figure.


Jonghyun, she knew it. He was still here, she happily smile. Slowly, she touch his hair, tracing her fingers down to his soft warm cheeks.


Tears form in her eyes, blocking her clear view of him. Unable to voice his name, she stared at him with sincere eyes. She was happy to be back, see him in her presence. If she had to pick who she wants, she'll choose Jonghyun.


Time will heal, but not the love she has for Jonghyun, she figure. He stole her heart from her, causing her to ache in pain when she's far from him. Without him, she would be gone from this world.


Jonghyun suddenly woke up to the touch on his cheeks. Shock and surprise, he rub his eyes a couple of times to make sure he wasn't dreaming.


"Se Kyung?" he silently call her name.


Se Kyung nodded her head, smiling brightly at him.


Instantly, he pull her into his embrace, hugging her tightly.


"I was scared you would never wake up. I thought.. thought you were going to leave me.." his weak voice speak.


Se Kyung's tears drop down uncontrollable. She was grateful to be back.


Jonghyun pull her back, examining her carefully.


"It's not a dream. It's real." Jonghyun smile with tears.


"Jonghyun..." Se Kyung finally speak with her shakin voice.


For the next couple of days, Jonghyun stayed by Se Kyung's side. If she needed something, he'll get it for her. He didn't want to miss a chance of being a good husband to her.


"Jonghyun, stop it." Se Kyung's voice was demanding.


"What?" Jonghyun look at Se Kyung with confused eyes.


"Stop doing everything for me. I can do it myself." Se Kyung folded her hands together, placing them on her lap.


"What else am I suppose to do than?"


"Work. You can return back to work." Se Kyung suggested.


"That means I won't get to see you until night time. I hate it." he complain.


"I'm not going anywhere if you're afraid."


"Hey! You're not even suppose to go anywhere without my permission. Remember? Your life belongs to me now." Jonghyun reminded Se Kyung of the deal.


"Oh right. I forgot." she say with a sarcastic voice.


"Stop hogging her up." Key came in, pushing Jonghyun off the chair.


"Yah!" Jonghyun scream at Key, who stick his tongue at him.


"Hyung, he's right. You've been keeping her captive. Let her free for once." Minho help Jonghyun get off from the ground.


"That's so not true!"


"Actually, it's true." Onew instated.


"Onew!" Onew cover his ears from Jonghyun's loud scream.


Se Kyung laugh at the sight.


"Enough. Jonghyun, water." Se Kyung ask with puppy eyes.


"I'll be right back. You four better not do anything stupid behind my back." he stated loud and clear.


"Whatever! I can do what I want!" Key shouted after Jonghyun, laughing.


"Noona, how are you feeling?"


"I'm feeling much better now Taemin."


"That's a relief. I was thought I was going to go crazy if you continue to stay asleep. You should have seen Jonghyun, he was crazy. He's always talking to himself, almost like he was communicating with a ghost." Key explain to Se Kyung.


Se Kyung smile. She was glad to have him as a husband. Nothing else matters to her.


"You should have seen him. He looked like he saw the dead or something." Minho added.


"So true! I got freak out when I came to visit you one day." Onew commented.


Se Kyung laugh harder at their comments. She felt bad knowing Jonghyun suffer when she was gone. To make up her mistake, she's going to be a better wife to him.


"Yah. What have you guys been talking?" Jonghyun enter with water.


"You." Key bluntly answer his question.


"Key. You need to shut up for once." Jonghyun shove his head away.


"Yah!" Key stood up from the seat, fixing his hair.


"That's what you get for pushing me down." Jonghyun smirk at Key.


Key threw a fake fist at Jonghyun.


"Enough. I don't want you two to end up in the hospital too." Se Kyung along with Taemin laugh.


"Blame Jonghyun. Who told him to touch my beautiful hair?" Key flip his hair back.


"Psh. That's not even pretty." Jonghyun mutter.


All six of them spent time talking about random things and ate together. When you put the five of the guys together, it's nothing but chaos. Laughters here and there, arguments always created by Key, and a lot of blunt answers.


It was night fall when the buddies decided to head home. Jonghyun walk them down to the elevator before heading back to Se Kyung's room.


"Tired?" Jonghyun smile once he closed the door.


"I think I laughed too much." Se Kyung fluff her pillow before placing her head down.


"That's what you get when you put us together in a room." Jonghyun explain, fixing Se Kyung's blanket.


Since she woke up, Jonghyun slept in her room, on the couch. Se Kyung tired to force him to sleep at home, but only came to a failure. He was a hard headed person who refuses if he doesn't like the idea.


"Jonghyun." Jonghyun look up at Se Kyung.


"Hm?"


"Come sit here with me." Se Kyung patted to an empty space on the bed.


"It won't fit me."


"Of course it will. How would you know? You haven't tried it."


Jonghyun didn't want argue back so he went over to the empty space, plopping down next to Se Kyung. Once he settle down on the bed, Se Kyung place her head on his shoulder.


"I thought you left me.. In my dreams, I had to choose you or Joon.. My choice, I picked Joon."


Jonghyun listen to her story with full attention while playing with her fingers. Jonghyun casually nodded his head, telling her he understood her decisions.


"But I regret afterwards. You came back, only to tell me that you were leaving me for good. I was devastated, scare of loosing you for good. I tried to come after you but my feet wouldn't move. I watch you walk away from me. I realize, I couldn't live without you. If I had to live without you, I rather end my life." Se Kyung finish telling her story.


Jonghyun look down to Se Kyung's face, placing his warm hand on her cheek.


"It was only a bad dream. I would never leave you even if you decided to choose someone else. I will always be here waiting for you to return." he was serious.


He was willing to wait for Se Kyung to return even if that means a life time. He can give everything up, but not Se Kyung.


Jonghyun kiss Se Kyung's forehead, falling asleep with a smile on his face.

 

-----------------------

Sorry, I couldn't kill her though I thought about it. I guess their love was too strong to be killed? hehe.
I couldn't really write some of the scenes like the way I wanted.. Oh well..