Action 50

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

Sending Se Kyung off to fetch some snacks on herself, Jonghyun ran into the other room, opening the drawers to take out a bag full of decorations.


Grining like a child again, Jonghyun started decorating the place up.


(SE KYUNG POV)


I don't know why he wants to eat some snacks in the middle of the night. Never in my life since I've lived with him have I've seen him eat snacks at night.


His craving for snacks at night is weird. Even I don't have cravings like this. Pulling my jacket closer to my body, I enter a convenient store.


"Hello." the owner greeted me.


"Hello." I greeted him back.


Walking into their snack isle, I didn't know what to get. Jonghyun never told me what he wanted, just that he wanted something to snack on.


I was about to call him when I remember he confiscated my phone. Great, what am I going to get him.


I walk back into the hotel where we were staying.


"He better not whine.." I mumble to myself.


(END POV)



(JONGHYUN POV)


This is my first time in my life that I'm decorating foolishly all for my wifey. I sent her out to get some snacks to by time for me to be able to decorate the place up.


Through the process, I carelessly hurt myself while trying to pin the stringers up. I'm never ever going to decorate again, that I note to myself.


I took out two glass of wine glass along with a famous wine, placing it on the table. I place the candles on the table, liting it.


Wifey is probably coming soon so I better hurry with all my preparation. I ran into the bathroom to get the bathtub ready. Filling it up with bubbles, I threw in red peddles of roses into the bathtub.


With a lot of peddles left, I hurrily threw some on the bed and some on the ground, making a messy trail to no where.


I'm finish.


(END POV)



Se Kyung slide in the card, opening the door as she walk inside with a bag full of snacks.


"Jonghyun?" she call out in the dark.


Weird, she thought. Turning on the light, she place the snacks on the ground, calling his name.


He was no where to be found in the kitchen or livingroom. She check the bedroom next.


Opening the door, she was blown away with the surprise.


Jonghyun sneakingly snake his arms around her waist, taking her by surprise.


"Welcome back." Jonghyun whisper.


Se Kyung turn around to face him, covering with her hand in surprise.


"How-when.. You tricked me to buy the snacks?" Se Kyung accused him.


"I wanted to surprise you.." Jonghyun smile.


"Yah! You know how much trouble it took me to just get you those snacks?" Se Kyung sink to the ground with a fake cry.


"Wifey.." Jonghyun instantly bend down, trying to calm her down.


"I stood there for a long time debating what to get for you. People who pass by thought I was an idiot standing there for nothing!" Se Kyung pick up the peddles on the ground, ripping it apart.


"I'm sorry. I just wanted to surprise you, that's all. I didn't mean to make you waste your time at the convenient store." Jonghyun try explaining but Se Kyung didn't pay any attention.


She shove Jonghyun out of the way, exiting the bedroom into the livingroom where she left the snacks on the ground. Picking up a random snack bag, she open it up, eating it as she sat down on the couch.


Jonghyun didn't know what to do next. Wasn't she surprise by his surprise? Was she that mad at him?


"I'm sorry.." Jonghyun verbally say as he sat next to Se Kyung who scoot further away from him.


She ignore him as she continue to eat out of the bag, watching some random shows on the tv. Jonghyun sigh loudly, feeling extremely frustrated. This was not how he had plan in mind.


Minutes has pass, the both of them sat quietly staring into space. Se Kyung chewing on his snacks and Jonghyun thinking to himself.


"Give me some." Jonghyun demanded, grabbing the snack away from Se Kyung.


Taking a bite out of the snack, he watch Se Kyung walk into the bedroom. Jonghyun sat there in awe. She was mad at him while he was trying to be lovely dovey with her. Today is not his day, he noted to himself.


Once the door to the bedroom close, Se Kyung's smile appear. She giggle quietly to herself as she roam around the room with a happy face. She open up her drawer, taking out the lingerie Key handed to her secretly.

[Earlier]

"Here. Wear this on your first night." Key wink at Se Kyung.


Se Kyung took the lingerie from him, examining it herself. She gave a frown to Key.


"What?" Key injected, placing his hands on his waist.


"You expect me to wear this?" Se Kyung show Key the lingerie.


"Yeah. That's why I'm giving it to you free of charge. Jonghyun will totally fall into your trap." Key laugh at his own thoughts.


"As expected from fashion Key." Se Kyung mutter to herself as she place the lingerie in a secret pocket, hidden away from Jonghyun's view.

[END]


Se Kyung quickly change into her lingerie, admiring herself in the mirror. She felt shy at the thought of letting Jonghyun see her wear this. Tapping her index finger on her chin, she thought of a plan how to scare Jonghyun. She laugh evilly to herself as she thought of a plan.

 

Jonghyun on the other side was sulking to himself as he chew on the chips tasteless. He sigh feeling the frustration inside of him.


Out of the ordinary, he heard Se Kyung shout his name in vain.


"JONGHYUN!" Se Kyung scream his name to the loudest she can.


Jonghyun jump off the couch, throwing the bags of chip onto the ground as he rush into the room.


"Se Kyung!?" Jonghyun open the door as fear rushed inside of him.


Se Kyung snake her arms around his waist, hugging him from behind. Jonghyun was puzzle at her action as he breathe in breathe out roughly. He place his hands onto of Se Kyung, holding it tightly in his hand.


"You scared me right there." Jonghyun breathlessly reply.


"I know.. I love this room." Se Kyung smile, breaking their hug as she walk in front of him.


Jonghyun couldn't stop staring at her in her y lingerie nearly revealing her s.


"I was never mad at you to be exactly." Se Kyung smile at Jonghyun.


"Y-you were playing with me this whole time?" Jonghyun gaze at her with a shock face.


"Sorry." Se Kyung apologize, scratching the rug with her foot like a little kid who's been caught.


"Yah! And here I thought you were seriously mad at me!" Jonghyun half shouted, causing Se Kyung to take a few steps backwards away from him.


Jonghyun took a deep breathe before bear hugging Se Kyung into his warm embrace.


"I'm glad that you're not mad at me. I was so frustrated to see you mad." Jonghyun kiss her hair.


Se Kyung smile, hugging him back. Both of them sat across from each other, making a toast with the wine.


"To my lovely wifey whom I can't stop gazing at." Jonghyun raise his glass up.


"To my hubby who worries over small things." Se Kyung raise her glass up, clashing it against Jonghyun before taking a small sip of the red wine.


"Hm. Delicious." Se Kyung place the glass back down.


"Not as much as you." Jonghyun tease with a wink.


Se Kyung shyly blush to herself as Jonghyun continue to . They spent their time chatting more about their childhood before calling it a night.. or rather, a long y night as Jonghyun kiss her, placing her on the bed before climbing ontop of her.


Da Bin was sad that she couldn't call her unni who promise her that she'll pick up whenever Da Bin call. Her unni has lied and left her just like her parents. Da Bin refuse to eat her food and continue to throw random tantrums here and there.


The nurses along with her doctor had to sometimes force her to eat. Da Bin was losing weight and losing her hair by the minute. When she skips a meal for the whole day, the next day, she'll throw up the food she just ate.


Miss Choi was inform of Da Bin's urgent behavior. Miss Choi too couldn't reach the Jongkyung couple who were off on their lovely vacation.


"Da Bin, you have to eat. It's bad for your health." her nurse confirm.


"No." Da Bin push the food away from her reach, covering herself with her blanket as she cry herself to sleep.


Not only was she refusing to eat, she was close to reaching another level of Leukemia, which may lead her into a dangerous health zone.


The couple spent most of their time outdoors on the beach, sight seeing and restaurant. Seeing the two of them, it felt as if they were just a newly couple. Jonghyun made up his mistakes, spending his every minute with Se Kyung, cherishing their special moments together.


"So why are we using a jet this time? Last time we use a regular plane." Se Kyung pointed out as handed Jonghyun her bag.


"I don't know.." Jonghyun shrug as they check out of the hotel.


Se Kyung drift into a sleep while Jonghyun review some of his work on the private jet. Instead of just staying in Jeju Island for the whole month, Jonghyun decided to take her to some other places so that Se Kyung can get a better picture of how the outside world looks like.


Together, they travel to France where they stayed a week there. They spent two weeks in the United States and their last week in China.


"Look at me." Se Kyung wore a Chinese dress.


"You look pretty. Do you want it?" Jonghyun as Se Kyung.


"Can I get it?" Se Kyung ask Jonghyun like a child.


"Of course. Anything for my wifey."


Their vacation seem rather short as they return home. A month went by fast for the two couple but for the others, it was rather long.


"Gosh. Finally you two are back. It felt like a lifetime." Key greeted them with a hug.


"Noona!" Taemin hug Se Kyung with excitement.


"Did you bring me any candies?" Taemin smile brightly, showing his teeth.


Se Kyung couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.


"Of course I did. How can I forget?" Se Kyung pull out a bag of candies.


"Wow! Candies!" Taemin started searching through the candy bag.


Inside that candy bag were a mixture of candies from all around the world. Most of them were from France, where she stop inside a candy store.


"Hyung look! Candy!" Taemin show Onew a big bag of candy.


"Oh my gosh. He's going to be hyper for the next few months." Onew cover his face with his hand.


Everyone laugh.


"Taemin son, don't you dare eat it all in one night you got that?" Key commanded Taemin.


"Yes Key Umma." Taemin smile.


They return to Jonghyun's parents' house where they spent dinner there. The guys did the grills while the ladies chop up vegetables and meat.


"Did you have fun?" Mrs. Kim ask Se Kyung.


"Yes mother, I had a great time. Jonghyun took me to different places for sight seeing. I wish you were there. You'll probably love it too." Se Kyung smile.


"Maybe next time we can go as a family." Mrs. Kim suggested.


"That sounds fantastic. I'll ask Jonghyun." Se Kyung happily cut the bell pepper into small pieces.


Junsu sat on the kitchen stool, watching his sister in law and mother communicate. He was bored since there was nothing for him to do. He didn't want to hang out with his brother or his friends because they were always arguing or doing some weird things, especially with Onew there.


"You're burning the meat!" Key slap Onew's hand.


"No I'm not! The meat hasn't even fully cooked!" Onew flip the meat, revealing a big puddle of blood still stuck onto the meat.


Key roll his eyes on Onew because he knew he lost the argument. Minho laugh at Key's loss, causing Key to make a fake punch towards Minho.


"Key, I don't know your future girlfriend can handle you." Jonghyun spoke.


"What's that suppose to mean?" Key glare at Jonghyun.


"Look at yourself. So many naggings here and there and a lot of self praises. I pity your girlfriend." Jonghyun tease.


"So? At least I'm not like you who left your wife on your first honeymoon." Key shot back at Jonghyun.


The guys did a "ouch" noise, causing Jonghyun blush out of embarrassment.


"Hey! I had an important matter to deal with. Plus, I made up the honeymoon." Jonghyun flip his meat over.


"Say, did my sister in law look y in the lingerie I picked for her?" Key suddenly move over, standing next to Jonghyun, preying on him for his answer.


"As expected, I knew it had to be you who gave her that lingerie." Jonghyun mumble.


"So?" Key was anxious to hear the story.


"She looks.. ugly." Jonghyun shrug at his answer.


"Yah! How can you say that about her!" Key slap Jonghyun on the arm.


"Who's ugly?" Se Kyung voice, causing Jonghyun to freeze.


"Uh oh. Busted." Onew whistle.


Minho, Key and Taemin took their seat, waiting to see the couple argue. Onew quickly flip his meat before joining the other three leaving Jonghyun in the open.


"Tell me, who's ugly?" Se Kyung ask against, standing next to Jonghyun.


Jonghyun faking he didn't hear, flip his meat, whistling to himself.


"Kim. Jonghyun. I'm talking to you." Se Kyung's firm voice scare Jonghyun.


"Huh?" Jonghyun slowly look up to face a serious Se Kyung.


"I heard what you said. So, am I that ugly?" Se Kyung mock him, inching closer to him.


Jonghyun took a few steps away from her, keeping his distance away from her.


"It's not what you heard." Jonghyun defensively defended himself, shaking his hand.


"Than what did you say?" Se Kyung cross her arm.


"Okay. So I lied to Key so he would stop bugging me." Jonghyun scratch his head.


"Is that so?" Se Kyung turn around, rolling her eyes.


The four guys started laughing at Se Kyung's expression except for Jonghyun who was facing her back.


"Come on, let's go put these meat on the table." Key pull Se Kyung into the house.


Once they were gone, Jonghyun sigh loudly.


"Did you see your own expression? It was totally priceless!" Onew clap his hand with a laugh.


"Wow. Hyung's afraid of noona?" Taemin added.


"Who says I was afraid of her?! I was just... I just pity her!" Jonghyun wipe his forehead with his backhand.


"Sure hyung." Minho high five Onew before walking inside.


"YAH! Think what you like!" Jonghyun scream after them.


At the dinner table, all of them laugh together as they ate dinner. Junsu join in the conversation at random times, bringing more laughter into the house.


Not wanting to clean, Onew, Minho and Taemin were the first one out the door after dinner, making some lame excuses. Key however, was caught with his lie.


"I can't believe they lied." Key mutter as he collected the dishes.


"Cheer up Key. Be glad you're not stuck here all night with a grumpy Jonghyun." Se Kyung whisper to Key.


"Thank goodness." Key wipe his sweat away from his forehead with a smile.


Se Kyung laugh.


After cleaning up, Key excuse himself from the house. Jonghyun and Se Kyung spent the night over at his parents house, their first official night at his parents.


"Did you finish your homework Junsu?" Jonghyun walk into his room, closing the door behind him.


"Yes I did hyung." Junsu tiredly reply.


Jonghyun ruffle Junsu's hair. They spent the night talking about guy related stuff while Se Kyung was alone in the room, pacing back and forth anxiously.


Jonghyun quietly creep into the bedroom around midnight when Se Kyung was long asleep. Slowly, he crawl onto the bed, pulling Se Kyung closer to him. Se Kyung stir for a bit before plopping her eyes open.


"Jonghyun.. what time is it?" Se Kyung hoarsly ask.


"Midnight. Go back to sleep." Jonghyun plant a kiss on her forehead as he hug her.


Se Kyung instantly fell asleep but for Jonghyun, he had trouble sleeping. It's been a long time since he's slept in his old room, bringing so much memories to him.

--------------------

From now on I will try to write longer chapters so that it won't take up so many chapters. ^^

I'm curious, what happen to all my commentors? It's getting less and less each chapters I update. =( ... Silent readers, please comment, giving me your feedbacks!

Plus, I need some ideas as I am running out besides Se Kyung being pregnant.. that I can not guarantee you right away.. hehe.

Thanks for reading!