Act 21

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.

- Curtis Judalet  

-------------------

Jonghyun was exhausted when they enter their house. He loosen up his tie and than his first button on his dress shirt.


"Tired?" Se Kyung ask him.


"Sort of." he smile to you.


"I'm going to take a shower." Se Kyung told Jonghyun.


"Okay."


Jonghyun took a quick shower in the other bathroom. He change into his PJ. Once again, he was on his laptop doing business stuff.


Se Kyung slowly open the door to his study room to find him engross with whatever he was doing.


"Work?" Se Kyung simple ask.


She knew it was work, why else would he be on there 24/7?


"Ah." he simple say without looking up.


"Say, what kind of work is it?" Se Kyung curiously ask.


She's been to the company a few times but she never really knew what kind of company it is.


"Store business. Did I tell you I own the biggest mall in Seoul and a few places?"


"Really?" Se Kyung ask as she sat down comfortably on the couch.


"So you manage all of the stores?"


"Basically. We have the largest sales internationally. Sometimes it's tiring me." he sigh.


He continue to focus on his work while Se Kyung pull out a book from the bookshelf to read.


After ten minutes of reading, she yawn.


Jonghyun softly chuckle.


"Aren't you tired?"


"I don't know why I'm tired lately..."


"Go sleep wifey."


"But I'm not sleepy.." Se Kyung whine.


Jonghyun laughs. She was just too cute.


Se Kyung got up from her seat and left the room. Jonghyun thought she went to sleep when she left. Unfortnately, she return with water.


"Here. Drink some water." she handed him the cup.


"And here I thought you went to sleep." Jonghyun drink the water.


"I'll stay with you tonight to comfort you." she say as she took her seat.


"What?" Jonghyun almost choke on his water.


"From now on, I'll stay with you. I don't like sleeping alone.." Se Kyung confess.


Jonghyun laugh.


"Aww, you miss me that much?" Jonghyun .


She pout which made Jonghyun laugh even louder.


"You're just too cute wifey. Sometimes I don't know what to do with you."


"And sometimes your a confusing man." Se Kyung snap back playfully.


"Am I? I never knew I was..." Jonghyun mumble.


Se Kyung smile.


Somehow she enjoy the site of her husband working all night. It wasn't boring to her at all which was weird.


Something about him makes her attract to him even more.


She would stare at him here and there. When he looks up at her, she would pretend she was reading.


Is it his charms? Or.. Is it his love? Maybe because of his weirdness.


She try her best to stay awake but that wasn't working. She slowly drift into her sleep while reading.


(Jonghyun POV)


Once in a while I would glance to see what my wifey was doing. I caught her looking at me. It's cute to see her pretend.


It was 1 AM in the morning when I finally decided to stop what I was doing.


I close my laptop as I stretch my arms out.


Gee, I am tired. I made a loud yawn as I look to see what my wifey was doing.


I smile at the sight of her sleeping soundlessly.


I bend down to level eye to eye with her. She was beautiful. Truly beautiful even when she was asleep.


Without thinking I caress her cheek with the tips of my fingers.


She started to move so I withdrew my fingers scare that she might wake up.


After a few seconds of waiting, she stayed still.


I sigh.


I carefully lift her up from her sleeping position onto my arms. I didn't want to wake her up.


I slowly took her to our room. I lay her down carefully onto the bed, covering her with the blanket.


She move a little in her sleep. I smile.


I climb next to her. I tuck her hair behind her ears, kissing her on the forehead.


"Goodnight wifey." I whisper to her.


(End POV)



Minhyuk sip on his cup of coffee looking out to the night view.


The sight of the cars moving in the night was beautiful.


He smile at the thought of Se Kyung.


"Hyung.. I've committed a crime.." he whisper to his-self.


As much as he love and trusted his hyung, his thoughts were on his wife. She was a beauty. Never in his life did he realize how much it hurts to see the one you love love someone else.


He sigh loudly.


What was he suppose to do now? He doesn't want to hurt his hyung but he can't ignore his pain. He was hurting inside. He wanted her all to his-self.


"What am I suppose to do?" he confess.

 

------------

 

Hehe. Aren't they just a cute couple? Sigh, how I envy Se Kyung. =P

I feel bad for Minhyuk. Any wonders what he'll do?

Yuri will come later in the next few chapters. Look forward to her awefulness. Hehe.

 

@yoursakurakiss - I hope this answer one of your questions. Hehe.