Action 05

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

Life in luxury, I've always wonder about it.

Now I'm living my life in luxury, with my husband, Jonghyun.


-----


(Jonghyun POV)


When she open up the bathroom door, I stood there frozen. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.


Se Kyung, my beautiful wife. She's so damn beautiful. So damn y.


"Jonghyun, what's wrong?"


I look at her with a shocking expression.


Did I just hear her call my name?


She called my name! She really did say my name!


I rejoice inside of myself with happiness.


"Let's go." I say grabbing her wrist.


She follow me to where I park my car.


"Get in."


She obey me obediently, like a little lost child.


I got into the driver's side, putting in my key into the ignition to start the car.


"Where are we going?" she ask me.


Where are we going? I thought to myself. Just being near her makes me crazy. Crazy enough to remember what I was suppose to do.


"We're going shopping."


"Shopping? For what?" she ask with her soft voice.


"Clothes."


(END of POV)



Jonghyun drag her all around the store to find a dress for her. Tonight, he was going to introduce her to his family.


The first dress she tried on, it was okay. He wanted something more. Something that'll make him go crazy.


"No."


She went inside to try another dress.


She tried over a lot of dresses. She was getting tired of dressing in and out of dressings, it was very tiring.


She put the red dress on. It revealed most of her legs all the way to her thigh. She didn't like it at all.


"Are you done yet?"


She walks out of the dressing room, covering her legs. It was showing too much.


Jonghyun twirl her around, looking at her whole body up and down. Now this dress, he like.


"I want this dress."


"What?" Se Kyung ask in astonishment.


"I'm buying that dress. You'll be wearing it for tonight."


"But-" Before she could start her sentence, he was already gone.


I don't like it, she told herself.

 

They walk out of the store, hand in hand.

 

Somehow she's starting to get use to him holding onto her hand. Of course she should, they're husband and wife.. Well soon to be.

 

They stop in front of a different house, bigger than his house.

 

Inside, there were maids walking all around. There were two stairs, coming down. It was pretty, very pretty. Se Kyung couldn't believe that she's actually marrying a wealthy guy like him.

 

"Welcome Young Master" the butler greeted Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun nod his head, guiding Se Kyung to dining room.

 

"We're here." he announce.

 

His family members gave their attention to Jonghyun and Se Kyung.

 

"Hyung!" his little brother call to him.

 

--------------------------------

House Link - Click on it to see more of Jonghyun's parents' home. It's very big and beautiful!

I don't know if Jonghyun has any siblings or what not, but in this story, he has a younger brother.