Action 52

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”  
- unknown

----------------------------------------------

"Da Bin ah." Se Kyung happily skip into her room.


"Unni!" Da Bin cutely greeted Se Kyung.


"Guess what I got for you?" Se Kyung was holding Da Bin's new beanie behind her hand.


"Uhm. Teddy bear?" Da Bin smile.


Se Kyung chuckle.


"Nope. I got you a cute beanie." Se Kyung pull it up front, showing the beanie to Da Bin.


"Wah. It's pretty unni." Da Bin touch the beanie, examining it.


"It's your to keep. I was out yesterday when I bought that beanie." Se Kyung sat down next to Da Bin.


Da Bin put it over her hair, fixing it in it's proper place.


"How do I look like?" Da Bin ask with sparkling eyes.


"Wah. Da Bin looks extra cute." Se Kyung pinch both of her cheeks.


"Really?" Da Bin rub her cheeks after Se Kyung pull away.


"Da Bin, let's take a picture together."


"Okay!"


Se Kyung pull out her cell phone, taking a picture of her and Da Bin together.


"Wow. It looks good." Da Bin admire the photo.


"I'll print out a copy for you tomorrow okay?"


"Okay."


"So when are you going to show us the cute little girl?" Key ask Jonghyun who was in deep thoughts.


"Huh?"


"I'm anxious to see her." Key sat down on the couch.


"You guys can come visit her whenever you want." Jonghyun say looking at Key.


"Then I'm coming tomorrow. I want to see how cute she is since Se Kyung is overly crazy about her."


Jonghyun smile.


"You'll like her too. I bet you'll probably try to steal her away." Jonghyun tease.


"Hey! It's not my fault." Key laugh.


"I don't know what to do anymore Key." Jonghyun sigh.


"What do you mean?" Key eye Jonghyun.


"I can't stand aside watching my wifey stress over Da Bin."


"Why don't you just adopt her than? It'll make things better."


"I thought of that but.." Jonghyun rub his face with his hands in frustration.


"Don't worry. I'm sure there will be a suitable donor for her. You're just freaking out too much."


"I guess.." Jonghyun mumble.


Se Kyung sing a song for Da Bin who was trying to sleep.


Da Bin's tired eyelids slowly close shut as she listen to Se Kyung's singing voice. A smile appear on her lip as she went into dreams of fairy tale. Se Kyung lightly brush Da Bin's check with the tip of her finger tips.


Jonghyun stood quietly in the dark room, watching Se Kyung's every moment as she did the motherly caress on Da Bin's cheeks.


"I've been thinking lately.." Jonghyun broke the silence in the car.


"Hm?" Se Kyung look at him with tired eyes.


"I know how much Da Bin means to you and.. I want us to adopt her if you don't mind." Jonghyun kept his gaze on the road as he finish talking.


Se Kyung's eyes widen at his words. Was she hearing things or was it real?


"You're seriously mean it right?" Se Kyung ask him.


"They way you look at her, touch her, it's as if she's your own child. I want to start working on the adoption papers tomorrow. Hopefully we can get custody over her soon." Jonghyun quickly turn around with a smile on his face before turning back to look at the road.


"Y-you really mean it?" Se Kyung ask the second time, making sure it was all true.


"I'm serious. I like her. She's an adorable child who needs a loving family. That family can be us." Jonghyun look Se Kyung in the eye once he park the car inside the driveway.


"Jonghyun ah.." Se Kyung's soft voice say.


Happy tears slowly seep down.


"You're such a crybaby." Jonghyun tease as he wipe her tears away with his thumb.


Se Kyung lightly slap his hand for his teasing.


"Come on. We have a long day ahead of us." Jonghyun climb out of the car, holding his hand out to Se Kyung.


She took his hand, walking with him into the house. Se Kyung couldn't stop talking about her plans once they adopt Da Bin.


"I want to decorate her bedroom. Make it look the best." Se Kyung walk into the empty room.


Jonghyun trail behind her, leaning against the door frame with his arms cross as he listen to her talk.


"Her bed will go here. The desk will go over there, next to the window." Se Kyung plan out the bedroom plan.


"I forgot! I want to buy her a big drawer for her clothes. What do you think?" Se Kyung turn around, staring at Jonghyun who smile at her.


"What I think you should do is get some rest first." Jonghyun walk up to her, placing his hands on either side of her shoulder.


"But I'm not tired." Se Kyung pout.


"But I am." Jonghyun whine.


"You never sleep early. Don't you have some work to finish up?" Se Kyung eye him.


"Yah! Your husband wants to sleep with you and you're refusing the offer?" Jonghyun playfull yell.


Se Kyung shake her head.


"Fine. Let's go sleep." Jonghyun's mad face instantly lit up when she mention sleeping.


He climb on the bed, pulling her into his embrace.


"Do you think we can bring Da Bin home once we adopt her?" Se Kyung quietly whisper to Jonghyun.


"I don't know.. You have to ask the doctor." Jonghyun tug her closer to him.


"Christmas is coming soon. I want to spend our first Christmas as a family." Se Kyung smile at the thought of a new family.


"That's good. Now get some rest." Jonghyun kiss her hair, closing his eyes.


Se Kyung try to fall asleep but with so much excitement, she possibly couldn't sleep a wink.


"Jonghyun?" Se Kyung whisper his name.


He didn't reply back. Is he really asleep? Se Kyung thought.


"Jonghyun, are you asleep?" no reply from him.


Se Kyung fumble as she look up to see if he was really asleep.


"Jonghyun ah." she whisper his name again.


Jonghyun who was trying to get his sleep was interrupted by Se Kyung's whisper.


"What?!" Jonghyun finally answer with an annoyed voice.


"I can't sleep." Se Kyung whisper.


"Try." Jonghyun pull her back, nuzzling against her hair.


"Jonghyun.." she whisper his name again.


"What now?" Jonghyun got up, staring at Se Kyung with his sleepy eyes.


"One last question.. We really are adopting her right?" Se Kyung look at him with her puppy eyes.


"Yes!  We are going to adopt her!" he tiredly yell out.


"Okay. I'll sleep now." Se Kyung turn her back against him, afraid to see his angry tired face.


Jonghyun fell back onto the bed, hugging her back to his chest as he fell asleep. Se Kyung however could not sleep even if she try.


Jonghyun woke up to find the bed empty. He rub his face, brushing his hair before heading downstair.


Se Kyung was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.


"You're up." Se Kyung greeted Jonghyun with a kiss on his cheek.


"When did you get up?" Jonghyun tiredly ask.


"I was up all night." Se Kyung place the food on the dining table.


Jonghyun sat across from her.


"I try sleeping but it didn't work I got off the bed once you were in deep sleep." Se Kyung sat down in her seat.


"Crazy." Jonghyun plainly chew on his rice.


"You're going to work on the paper works today right?" Se Kyung ask him.


Jonghyun instantly drop his chopsticks, staring at her with his annoyed eyes.


"Sorry.." Se Kyung lower her head, stuffing a few rice into .


Jonghyun sigh loudly causing Se Kyung to stuff more rice into . She didn't mean to irritate him, she just wanted to make sure he wasn't going back on his words.


Jonghyun shook his head as he pick his chopsticks up from the table, digging into the food. Se Kyung ate quietly, keeping her questions to herself. She didn't want to piss Jonghyun off because than he might go against his own words and Se Kyung refuse to let that happen.


"Your tie is slanted." Se Kyung fix his tie correctly.


"Did you want me to drop you off today?" Jonghyun ask as she fix his tie.


"No. I'll take the taxi." Se Kyung lightly his his chest once she fix his tie.


"I'll see you later on than." Jonghyun quickly kiss Se Kyung's lip before heading out the door.


She watch him drive away into the main street before she dail Key's number.


"This is almighty Key talking." Key answer his call.


Se Kyung laugh.


"Key, what are you doing today?"


"Me? Fixing some ladies mistake on the design. Why?"


"Want to go shopping with me?" Se Kyung ask him.


"Why? What for?" Key ask with a curious voice.


"I want to fix Da Bin's room. I would call someone else but I figure you're probably the best canidate."


"You indeed call the right person!" Key excitely responded.


"I'll meet you there than."


"Okay!"


Se Kyung met Key at the department store.


"So Jonghyun finally agree to do some adoption papers?" Key swing his arm back and forth.


"He say it himself. I was quite surprise." Se Kyung pick up some clothes, showing them to Key.


"That's ugly. Oh! That one is cute!" Key pointed to the left one Se Kyung was holding up.


Se Kyung put the ugly one back down, keeping the cute one. They shop for clothes, a new bed, desk, clothing drawer, and other things.


"Yah, you're going all out on her. What if something happens and you don't get her?" Key suggested.


"That's not going to happen ever. I will keep fighting for her custody if I have to." Se Kyung seriously answer.


"That's the spirit. If you ask Jonghyun, he would have put everything away, waiting until it's confirm." Key laugh.


"I think he's mad at me. I keep bugging him all night last night." Se Kyung laugh thinking about last night.


"What did he do?"


"He screamed at me, telling me to try sleeping." Se Kyung pay for the items.


"That's so totally him. He gets grumpy when someone bugs him in his sleep." Key told her all the things he knew about Jonghyun.


There was more to learn than what meets the eye, Se Kyung noted down.


Jonghyun met up with Miss Choi as he fill out the adoption forms.


"I'm glad you two decided to adopt her. She's a sweet child." Miss Choi smile.


"Yes." Jonghyun smile at her, finishing filling the form.


"I hope you two the best."


"Thank you."


Jonghyun sent the form, waiting for the results which won't come until a few days later.


"Yes?" Se Kyung answer on the other line.


"What are you doing?" Jonghyun ask her as he walk into his office.


"Key and I just finish shopping. We just started decorating her room. Did you fill out the form?" Se Kyung ask.


"Yes I did. Now you can stop pestering me about it." Jonghyun laugh.


"Key, put that over there." Se Kyung pointed to the corner.


Key nod his head before putting the items onto the ground.


"Seems like you're having fun." Jonghyun's envious voice kick in.


"We sure are. You'll like her room." Se Kyung smile.


"Whatever you put in there, I know it'll be nicely place in it's corresponding place."


"I'll talk to you more when you get home okay? I have to help Key move things around or else it'll be broken into pieces."


Jonghyun chuckle.


"Okay. Bye." Jonghyun hang up, tossing his phone onto his desk.


"Why don't we call the other three for help?" Key suggested.


"Why didn't I think of that!?" Se Kyung clap her hands together.


Minho arrive fifteen minutes later with Taemin and Onew.


"What are we going to do?" Minho ask.


"Paint." Key handed them each a paintbrush/


Together, all of them painted Da Bin's room into a pinkish color. It was a good thing Key laid the plastic sheet on the ground to keep the floor paint free. Onew trip over his own feet, letting his paint brush fly across the room, hitting Key on his shoulder blade.


"Yah!" Key scream.


Onew pick himself off from the ground, dusting away the dirt.


"Look what you did to my brand new shirt!" Key pointed to fresh pink paint.


"Sorry." Onew pick up his brush, walking away from Key before he could get his revenge.


They painted the room successfully with a few paint on their clothes and hair. Key who wanted to get revenge on Onew accidentally swing his wet paint brush, sending the paint to the unlucky person who happens to be Minho.


"Hyung!" Minho yell.


"Sorry. I was trying to get Onew.." Key look away.


Taemin and Se Kyung laugh at Key. Minho shake his head, continuing painting the wall. Onew and Se Kyung made small chattings to get Taemin who was painting with a big smile plastered on his face.


Onew once again trip on his feet, pushing Taemin towards the wall. *Splat* Taemin hit the wall.


Taemin remove himself from the wall, staring at his new painted clothes.


"Hyung! You did that on purpose!" Taemin whine.


"No I did not! I trip." Onew defended himself.


Se Kyung, Minho and Key laugh at Taemin. Taemin swing his brush, sending small rounded paint towards the three of them. Minho and Se Kyung ran opposite directions leaving Key in the middle. Key ended up with the paint. He gave them all deadly glares.


"YAH!" Key shouted, chasing them after his paint brush.


In the end, they finally completed painting the wall pink along with their clothes. Onew was cover in paint from head to toe. While running away from Key, Minho accidentally kick the can of paint, spilling it all onto the floor. Onew who didn't watch where he was going slip on the paint, falling backwards onto the paint.


"My hair." Onew touch his pink hair.


"Hyung, you look great with pink hair." Taemin complimented Onew.


"Do I?" Onew smile.


"No, you look ugly." Key blunty reply, cutting Taemin off.


"Who kicked the can anyways?" Onew ask.


Se Kyung pointed her fingers at Minho. Minho was found guilty for kicking the can of paint.


After hours of fixing everything and putting them to it's place, the bedroom was complete.


"It looks nice." Onew clap his hand as he walk in circles.


"She's one lucky daughter. Already spoiled." Key folded his hand.


"I can't wait to see her." Taemin smile big.


"You will soon Taemin." Se Kyung pat Taemin on the shoulder.


"I'm hungry after all those moving and running from Key." Minho let out.


"I'll cook us something to eat."


When Se Kyung meant cook, she really meant what she said. There were a lot of side dishes all around the table. All of the guys stare at the food with big eyes.


"Yah. You cook all this within an hour?" Onew pointed to the chicken.


"You guys were a big help today. Thank you for coming over to help me decorate Da Bin's room." Se Kyung smile.


"Mm. It's good." Minho gave Se Kyung a thumbs up.


Key slap Minho in the head.


"Why are you eating already? We have to let the cook eat first." Key sat in his seat.


"Go ahead. Eat  alot." Se Kyung smile.


Onew's first bite was the chicken. Taemin couldn't decide which one to eat first. Key took a small bite of each dish. Minho didn't care what he was eating as he shove food into his mouth, everything taste good to him.


The guys left after cleaning up the dishes. Se Kyung call Da Bin, telling her why she couldn't make it. Da Bin say it was okay because she knows Se Kyung's body is tired as well.


Se Kyung took a long bath, washing away the paint in her hair. It took her forever to take the paint off. She couldn't imagine being in Onew's situation.


Jonghyun walk into the house later at night to be greeted by his happy wife.


"How's the bedroom?" Jonghyun ask.


"Come. I'll show you." Se Kyung pull Jonghyun's hand, walking up the stairs.


"Close your eyes." Se Kyung instructed him.


Jonghyun close his eyes, excited to see the decorated room. Se Kyung lead him into the dark room.


"Ready?" she ask him.


"Yep." Jonghyun responded with joy.


Se Kyung turn on the light, revealing the room. Jonghyun open his eyes and couldn't stop staring at the room. It was spacious but in a good way.


"It looks wonderful." Jonghyun press his hand on the bed.


"Do you think she'll like it?" Se Kyung sat in the couch.


"She'll love whatever you give her." Jonghyun smile.


"True."


After a long day for the both of them, they fell asleep within two minutes after closing their eyes.

 

----------------

There's your answer. JongKyung couple are adopting Da Bin. Cross your fingers together and pray that the paper works will pass. Hehe.