Action 03

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

I don't understand why he's being so rough to me.. What did I do to him to make him so mad?


-----


He stop right in front of the wedding dress store. He drag her out of the car and into the store.


"Welcome Mr. Jonghyun." they all greeted him.


"Bring all the dresses you guys have."


"Yes sir."


They all follow his order, dragging two racks of wedding dresses.


Se Kyung opens in astonishment. There were so many beautiful dresses. She always dreamed of wearing a wedding dress just for fun, now her dream is coming true.


Not only is she wearing it for fun, she wearing it for her wedding.


"Here."


He gave the female worker a load of dresses that he picked out from the racks.


"Miss, please follow me."


Se Kyung follow her into the fitting room.


( Jonghyun's POV)


I sat down in the waiting area to see Se Kyung in her wedding dress.


When she came out, I was taken by surprise. She's a beauty. She looks gorgeous in anything that she wears.


Her first wedding dress was pretty, but the bottom was a little too puffy.


"Next one." I say.


She tries on the next dress and the next next dress. I didn't like any of the dresses that she tried on.


"This is the last dress." the female worker call out.


She pull open the curtain.


I stood up to look at her. She shyly look down to the ground. My eyes wouldn't stop looking at her. She looks.. Beautiful. No other female will beat her beautifactionist.


"I-I'll take this dress."


"Yes sir."


I sat down, rubbing my face with my hands.


Don't break down Jonghyun, don't. I constantly reminded myself.



(End of POV)


Jonghyun paid for her wedding dress, carrying it with him as they exit the store.


When she was inside of the car, she fell asleep. She was just so tired from everything that's happened.


She came home to find her family gone. Then a stranger came to her, telling her she's his wife. Not just that, he drag her to all the stores, preparing her for their wedding.


Jonghyun stop his car in the garage, taking a look at her sleeping wife.


"What am I to do with you?" he ask himself.


He caressly touch Se Kyung's soft warm cheek. She move in her sleep, which took Jonghyun in a surprise. He thought she was awake.


He softly laugh to himself.


He slowly picked her up, careful not to hit his or her head.


He carefully lay her down onto his bed, covering her with the blanket.


"Sleep my wifey." he softly whisper to her left ear.

---------------------

Ahhh!! I'm getting so drawn into writing this story. Hehe. Thanks for subscribing and the comments!