Action 15

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

Love is like a war:Easy to begin Hard to end! ancient

Proverbs  

----------------

(KEY POV)


I walk into the room to find it in chaos.


Jonghyun hyung was out of control. Luckily his real anger hasn't flare up. I was scared, afraid to see Jonghyun mad, like a madman. It was hard for me. No one can calm him down once he's a madman. Even me, his bestfriend can't stop him.


Jonghyun didn't flinch once while I apply alcohol to his wounded hand. He sat there staring into space like a statue.


"Hyung." I call him.


After a few time trying to call him back to earth, he finally snap out of his daydreaming.


"Hm?" he ask in a soft yet weary tone.


"Are you alright?"


"I'm fine. You can go home now."


He walks away from the kitchen, leaving me alone.


What am I suppose to do now?


(END OF POV)



Jonghyun was in his study room trying to catch up on some work business that he needed to tend to.


Se Kyung silently walk into the room to see what her angry husband was doing.


"Jonghyun ah.." she softly call him.


He didn't look up to her but to continue his work, trying to ignore her as if she wasn't there.


Slowly, she lifted his wounded hand up to examine it.


"Does it hurt a lot?" she ask softly.


He didn't reply back.


"I'm sorry.. I'm very sorry.." she slowly weep.


Jonghyun look up to find his wife fill with tears.


He lifted his other hand to her cheek, the cheek that he slap.


He gently caress her warm cheek. How it hurted him deep inside.


"Don't cry.." he softly whisper to her.


"I'm sorry.." was all she could say to him.


He pulls her down to his lap. He wraps his arms around her, letting her silently weep.


(Se Kyung POV)


I lay in his warm embrace weeping to myself.


I know he didn't mean to hurt me. He was just worried, yes, he was just worried.


It was my fault that he injured his precious hand.


It probably hurts him but he doesn't show it...


I'm sorry my dear husband...


(End of POV)



(Jonghyun POV)


I let her weep silently as I her hair.


Every strand of her hair smelled good. They were all so soft in my hands. She was soft, fragile.


She feel asleep after finishing crying.


"I'm sorry my dear wife.." I whisper.


I slowly pick her up, carrying her to our room.


I gently laid her down onto the bed, covering her with the blanket. Winter was coming short, she needed to stay warm so she doesn't catch a cold.


He sat down next to her as he watch her silently sleep throughout the whole entire night.


(End of POV)



Se Kyung woke up to find a sleepy Jonghyun next to her.


He probably stayed up late again, she thought.


Quietly she got out of bed trying not to wake up a sleepy Jonghyun.


She successfully got out of bed. Slowly and carefully, she fixed the blanket so that Jonghyun wouldn't be cold.


"Mmm.." he moan in his sleep as he move in his sleep.


Se Kyung was taken by surprise; she thought he was awake. Waiting for a few seconds, she realize he was still sleeping.


Phew.


She headed to the kitchen, pulling out vegetables and other ingredients, prepping for her dishes.

 

-----------

It's not a exciting chapter but ehhh.. It's late and my mind is elsewhere (sleeping) =P