Action 49

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

I have only one heart, and you took it away. Please, return it back to me.

-------------------------------

They arrive at the airport two hours early to check in and bid their farewell to their friends and family.


"I can't believe you're taking her away from me." Key pout.


"Yah! What's that suppose to mean?" Jonghyun retorted.


"It's a secret that you can't know. It's between me and Se Kyung." Key stick his tongue at Jonghyun.


Jonghyun roll his eyes, holding onto Se Kyung tighter. Everyone burst out laughing at Jonghyun's reaction.


"You're too protective of her hyung."


"Isn't that a good thing?" Jonghyun eye Minho.


"At times yes, but no." Minho laugh.


"Yah!" Jonghyun scream playfully.


"Noona, bring back some candies for me okay?"


Se Kyung smile.


"Anything for Taemin."


"You promise." Taemin smile cheerfully.


"I will keep in mind."


"What about me?" Onew whine.


"You don't get anything." Jonghyun joke.


"Meanie." Onew pout.


Everyone laugh.


"Take good care of my daughter in law."


"Yes umma." Jonghyun smile, reassuring his mother's mind.


Junsu was at still at school so he wasn't able to bid them farewell.


"So how long are you guys leaving for?" ask Key.


"A month. Why?"


"Seriously. That's such a long time. Yah, don't tell me I'm going to have to do your work while you're gone having fun." Key whine.


"That's the plan." Jonghyun laugh.


Key playfully hit Jonghyun.


Not wanting to bother the lovely couple, they separate their way home. Jonghyun and Se Kyung sat in the chairs waiting for their flight to be called.


"Do you think Da Bin's getting her treatment?"


"Why are you asking?" Jonghyun slump down in his seat, staring up at Se Kyung.


"I don't know.. Last time we went to see her, she doesn't look like herself."


"You're just too worry about her."


"I guess.." Se Kyung sigh quietly to herself.


Once they settle in their seat on the plane, Se Kyung slowly drifted into a nap. Jonghyun lightly place his head onto of hers, trying to catch some sleep himself.


Jonghyun's friend who happen to own a hotel in Jeju Island rented the room to Jonghyun for free.


"Thanks again Yongmin."


"Anything for you hyung." he smile.


"This is my wifey, Se Kyung. Wifey, he's my friend Lee Yongmin."


"Hello." Se Kyung greeted him.


"Nice to meet you. You are indeed a beauty. No wonder Jonghyun couldn't keep his eyes off of you." he wink at Se Kyung, making her blush.


"Whatever Yongmin."


"Everything should be ready in your room. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask."


"Of course."


Jonghyun carry Se Kyung's bag as enter their suit. It was glamorous. Se Kyung explore the whole place while Jonghyun place their bags on the ground, exploring the outside view.


There he stood, on the balcony, viewing the beautiful beach in front of him. Their room has the best view out of any other rooms. How fortunate for them.


"It's so nice here." Se Kyung stretch her arms out.


"You like it that much?" Jonghyun turn to Se Kyung, leaning for support, he gaze at her.


"Are we really going to stay here for a month?" Se Kyung lean up on the rail.


"Something like that. Why? You don't want to stay that long?"


"No no. I can't wait to explore Jeju Island." Se Kyung smile.


Jonghyun pull Se Kyung back into the suit since it was getting windy. One thing he didn't want was to have Se Kyung sick on their first day of their trip.


"Give me your phone."


"Why?" Se Kyung pull her cell phone out of her pocket, handing it to Jonghyun.


"I'm going to turn it off so that no one can interfere us during out time alone." Jonghyun meekly smile.


Jonghyun toss both of their phone into the drawer, locking it away.


"What do you want to do?" Jonghyun smilingly ask.


While Se Kyung and Jonghyun are having fun, little Da Bin is having health trouble.


"What's happening?" Miss Choi ask the doctor.


"We will need to have her stay here in the hospital."


"Of course."


"What's shocking is that her cells are growing weaker by the day."


"W-what do you mean?"


"She's already on her second stage. We will need to find her a suitable donor soon."


"How do we find one?"


"If you have anyone who is willing to come get tested, it'll be helpful. Otherwise, we will have to wait until someone is found."


Miss Choi was stun by the news. How could she progress so fast when it's only been weeks since she got treated? Didn't the doctor say it'll prevent, slow down her process?


"Miss Choi." Da Bin happily greet Miss Choi.


"How are you feeling?"


"Sick. When can I go home?"


"Da Bin ah.. The doctor say you will have to stay her for a while."


"Why?" Da Bin's piercing eyes look at Miss Choi.


"They want to keep an eye on you for a while. Will you promise me you'll behave?"


"I promise. Will you come visit me?"


"I will when I have time."


"Okay." Da Bin smile.


Da Bin was alone in the hospital once again. Fiddling with blanket, she phone Se Kyung, hoping she will come play with her.


The phone ring and ring but no one answered it. She tried a couple of times but ended up with the same result.


"Unni.. why aren't you answering my phone calls?" Da Bin disappointly put the phone down.


"Da Bin, it's time for your check up." one of the nurse call.


"Okay." Da Bin jump down from her bed, following the nurse.

 

--------------------------

Short chapter. I'm running out of ideas.. >.<
Finally finish with all my exams. I smell a long vacation! hehe. I'll try to update daily..
Thank you for your support, I tried my best on my exams. ^^