Action 60

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.

- Norm Papernick  

----------------------------------------------

Se Kyung was asleep when they arrive at their destination. Jonghyun watch her sleep, thinking to himself. There was so many things that he had hid away from her. It was chewing him up each day.


If only I can tell her the truth... Jonghyun thought.


Se Kyung rub her eyes for a better visual look. She turn to her left to find Jonghyun looking straight ahead at the beach.


"Jonghyun," she choke out his name.


He turn around, smiling at her.


"You're awake." He brush her hair back, showing her sleepy face.


"How long have I slept?"


"Hm. Maybe two hours or so."


"Why didn't you wake me up?"


"I figure I give you some time to rest before we do some exercising."


"Exercising?"


He nodded his head with a gleaming smile.


"Fully awake now?"


She smile.


He open the door for her, accepting her hand as she got out of the car. He help take her shoes off, carrying it with one hand while holding her with the other hand. Se Kyung who loves the beach ran ahead of Jonghyun once they were only a couple feet away.


"Be careful!" Jonghyun yell out.


She wave her hand back, fully understanding his concern. He watch her run back and forth from the tide, a smile plaster on his lip. She made small squeals when she feels the water touching her feet.


She turn back to see what Jonghyun was up to. He was none other than in his deep thoughts. She sneak up to him, surprising him.


"What are you thinking?" she pester him with questions.


"About our baby." He pull her for a hug, placing his chin on her shoulder.


"Are you that excited about the baby?" Se Kyung ask him with a quiet voice.


"Of course. Why shouldn't I?"


"Just checking."


Jonghyun chuckle, ruffling her hair.


"I was thinking, we can start decorating the baby's room on my next week when I get some days off."


"Really?"


"I want the room to be pink. I want to fill it with a lot of plush toys."


Se Kyung frown.


"What if it turns out to be a boy?"


"It can't be a boy."


"Why not?"


"Because I want a pretty daughter just like her mother."


With his sweet charming words, she blush.


"Don't you wish to have a boy?"


Jonghyun study her with his curious eyes.


"Why would you say that?"


She went quiet for a moment before answering his question.


"All father wishes to have a son so they can one day take their place."


Jonghyun laugh at her ridiculous thought. She frown.


"What?" She ask him with one eye brow raised.


"You're watching too much Korean drama Se Kyung." He continues laughing.


"But it's true though."


"Yes it's true. And yes I wish to have a son but I would rather much prefer a beautiful daughter."


"Why?"


"Because than I show the world that I have the most prettiest ladies under my hands."


Se Kyung punch him on the arm.


"Ow. What was that for."


"For making fun of me and the baby."


"I'm just kidding. Don't get so offended." He pull her back into a hug.


"If it's a boy, we can always store away the things for later use."


"Later use?"


"You think I would only want two kids?" He place his hands on her shoulder, staring straight into her black eyes.


"I don't know."


"I want a lot of kids."


"Define 'a lot'."


He stretch his hands out, defining what a lot meant. She gasp, covering .


"You think I'm a baby machine, popping babies out at any time huh?!"


Jonghyun burst into a loud laugh, holding onto his stomach. Se Kyung's face turn red at her sudden words.


"Wifey, when I say a lot, I didn't mean that much."


"B-but... you did this." She copy his hand gesture, showing him what a lot was.


He laugh, wiping sweats away from his forehead.


"I don't want you to give birth all the time."


"Sure you don't." She imitate his voice.


"But five children wouldn't be too much right?"


"Five?"


"I want... Four beautiful daughters that looks just like you and one son that looks like me."


She laugh at his future children.


"And how is that possible huh?"


"It's possible," He said with a confident voice.


"No no. That's a bad plan. I don't want my son to turn out like you."


"Tch. You're just jealous that us father and son will be the most handsome men alive."

 

"Keep dreaming Jonghyun." She roll her eyes on him.

 

"Already done that."

 

"And how was it?"

 

"The best you can ever imagine!"

 

"Well I don't want my son to be a complete jerk like you."

 

"HEY! I'm not a jerk!"

 

"Sure you're not. Who's the one who throws tantrums when he's mad or don't get things his way?"

 

"I can't help it! All human beings do that!"

 

"No, only you do it."

 

"Psh. You're such a tease." He cup her face with the palms of his hands, planting kisses on her lip.


"Key appa! You're pinning it wrong!" Dabin shouted.


"Then how am I suppose to pin it?" Key ask her.


"Let me show you."


Dabin push Key out of the way, showing him how to pin it in the correct way.


"You want it to curl out prettily, not ugly."


"Tch. A kid you don't know anything."


"I know more than you!" Dabin shot back at him.


"Fine fine. You win. I quit."


Key join the other guys on the couch.


"Give up so fast Key." Minho pointed out, making a small laughter.


"Shut up Minho. She's a devil! She's cute but she has that evilness inside of her." Key sigh.


"Maybe it's because you both like things your way but because she's smarter than you, she always end up winning." Onew suggested.


"Yah! I can so win her. It's just that I don't want to hurt her feelings." Key roll his eyes.


"Sure hyung, sure." Taemin stood up to help Dabin with the docoration.


"We don't have much time left. Get up and do something." Minho toss them a pack of balloons.


"What are we going to do with this?" Key hold a bag of red balloons.


"Fill it up with air, duh?" Minho help Dabin with decoration, holding her up so she can pin her ribbons.


They filled the balloons with helium, typing ribbons to it.


After two hours of decorating the house, it was complete. All they have to do is wait for Jonghyun and Se Kyung to come home.


"You know what we forgot?!" Taemin shot up from his seat.


"What?" Key ask with a irritated voice.


"Cake!"


"Oh my! That's right!" Minho clap his hands together.


"Who's going to buy the cake?" Onew ask.


They all stare at each other, their eyes landing on Key.


"What?" Key look at them.


"Key, since you're the picky person and likes everything to be perfect, you go out and buy a cake."


"What!" Key injected.


"Go on. We'll wait here for you."


"You bunch of losers!"


He happily skip out of the room.


"I'll be back! Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone."


"We know!" Taemin shouted.


"Tch."


Key walk into the cake shop, scanning the cakes. His eyes landed on a perfect cake. It was pink with a lot of red roses surrounding it.


"Can I help you?"


"Uh yes. Can you wrap this cake up for me?"


"Sure thing."


Key pay for the cake, rushing back home. The house was none the less filled with loud laughters.


Key shook his head. Leaving the three boys with Dabin was not a perfect idea. He place the cake on the counter before going back into the livingroom.


"Nunan naye M.V.P. Bureoumae bbudeothaeji" Onew sing with his helium voice.


All of them started laughing again. Dabin clap her hands as she laugh. At first he started yelling at them but join in the fun.


"Don't her and you die." Key imitate Jonghyun's voice.


"Oh I got one!" Onew raise his hand as he in some helium.


One imitated all of Jonghyun's voice when he singed a song, particular 'You're Like Oxygen.' Everyone burst into loud laughs, collasping down to the ground as they continue laughing.


"Dabin, never ever do this with your friends okay?"


"Why Key appa?"


"Because it can damage your voice."


"But you guys did it."


"T-that's because we're adults now."


"But I want to try too."


Key went blank for a while. Minho step in to answer her question.


"If your appa found out, he wouldn't be so happy."


"Oh. I get it. I won't tell appa."


"Good girl." Key patted her head.


Relative guests were filling the house with presents and food. All the presents were stacked neatly in one place while the food were stacked in the kitchen. All they had to do was wait for Se Kyung and Jonghyun.


"Sungmin hyung!" Taemin greeted him as he walk into the crowd.


Key, Minho, and Onew stared at the guy with curious looks.


"Taemin." Sungmin hug him back with a smile.


Taemin brought him over over to meet Key, Minho and Onew. They greeted Sungmin with a warm smile. Sungmin none the less did the same.


"How long have you known Jonghyun?" Onew ask Sungmin.


"A long time. We use to hang out together as children."


"Wow. He never once mention about you." Minho touch his chin.


"I left him when he was little. It wasn't a happy moment for him to remember."


"Ah. So you left him without saying farewell, is that it?" Key suggested.


"You can say that." Sungmin smile, hiding the truth from them.


"Hyung, when did you arrive?"


"A while ago."


"How did you two meet?" Key curiously ask.


"He's my cousin from the States. He's a great dancer. He was my role model." Taemin smile in glee.


"He's praising me too much." Sungmin smile, scratching his head.


Dabin pull on Key's pant, trying to get his attention. Key look down, surprise to see Dabin there. He pick her up into his arms.


"When did you get here you little booger?"


"Just now. Who's this ajusshi?" Dabin pointed to Sungmin.


"Dabin ah, didn't I tell you not to point? It's not polite."


"Sorry, I forgot."


Sungmin smile. He held his arm out for her who accepted it. She was now in his hold.


"I'm Sungmin. What's your name?"


"I'm Dabin. Are you one of appa's friend?"


"Yes I am."


"I never saw you before. You look almost like my mommy."


Sungmin cough at her words.


"You're m-mommy?" Sungmin try to hide away his nervous voice.


"You're eyes are same exact like her."


"Surprising." Sungmin muse at her cute observation.


She was no doubt a smart cute little girl. If he wasn't on his foot today, he could have exposed the whole truth.


"They're here!" someone shouted.


Instantly the lights turned off as they all hurried into the livingroom to hide.


"I'm so tired. I can't wait to sleep." Se Kyung yawn.


Jonghyun smile, not saying a word.


He fiddle with the keys, finally able to open it.


"Why are all the lights off?" Se Kyung took off her shoes.


"I don't know." Jonghyun fake a confuse look.


"Dabin ah?" Se Kyung call her name.


No response were made.


"Key?!"


She started panicking, afraid something had happen. With her motherly instinct, she walk into the livingroom, her first stop.


What she didn't expect was to be surprised by a loud "Happy Birthday" coming from a thousand voices. She couldn't speak a word out. She was surprised at this sudden event.


She turn back to look at Jonghyun who had a grin on his face.


"You knew all along!?"


He shrug, placing his hand on her waist.


"Umma!" Dabin run out from the crowd.


Se Kyung pick her up, kissing her on the cheek.


"Were you surprise umma?"


"Of course. I thought something bad happened to you."


Dabin cutely laugh.


"Nope. Appa planned all of this."


"Really?" She quickly glance at Jonghyun who still had a grin on his face.


"Cake time!" Key interrupted their conversation, bringing the cake up.


The crowd singed "Happy Birthday" to her.


"Make a wish." Key smile.


She close her eyes, thinking of a wish.


"Help umma blow the candle Dabin."


She smile. Together Dabin and Se Kyung blew out the candles. The crowd clapped their hands with smiles.


Se Kyung was pass around the room, hugging and kissing all her relatives that came.


"Happy Birthday dear," they all said to her.


She smile, thanking them for giving her gifts.


"I want you to meet someone." Jonghyun drag her away from the crowd.


"Really? Who?"


"He's a... close hyung of mine."


"You have another close hyung besides them?" She was referring to Key, Onew, Taemin and Minho.


He laugh.


"Of course."


"Okay. Bring him out."


"Hyung." Jonghyun call him out.


He step out from the back, a smile on his face. Se Kyung study his face.


"Hello. I'm Lee Sungmin. It's nice to meet you."


Se Kyung half smile, accepting his hand.


"I'm Se Kyung. It's a pleasant to meet you."


"So you're the lady who captured Jonghyun's heart eh?"


Se Kyung blush, clutching on Jonghyun's hand.


"I wouldn't say that if I was you."


"Oh?"


"It was more like... a drama."


"Was it?" Sungmin didn't seem to be surprise at her polite talk.


(Sungmin POV)


When I saw her, I thought I was in heaven. She was so beautiful. She grew up well. Her manner was well maintain and she knew how to please her guests even if she was uncomfortable.


She was alive all this time. So Jonghyun wasn't just going crazy after all.


"Are you hungry?" Jonghyun ask Se Kyung.


"A little."


"Let's feed you some food. I'll be back hyung."


I nodded my head, watching them disappear into the crowd. When they left, I crumble down, trying to breathe. She was all to real to be fake.


I still haven't found the culprit who took her away. I know that she's not safe until I find out who took her. They may still be lingering out there somewhere, waiting for their chance to take her again.


No, I'm not going to let that happen.


"Hello?" I answer my phone with a scratchy voice.


"Sungmin, I found them."


"Who?"


"The family you were tracking."


"Where?" I ask with my interesting voice.


"Happens they are in town. I trace their credit card usage and the last time they used it was in the same hotel you and I both are in."


"I'll be right there."


I hang up my phone right when Jonghyun came back.


"I have to go." I told Jonghyun.


He look surprise.


"Why? Is there something wrong? I thought you were excited to meet her?"


"I am. I'm just glad it's really her."


"Then why the rush?"


"Jonghyun, I'll explain everything to you later."


He nodded.


I pat his shoulder, "Give her my greetings for me will you?"


"Yes hyung."


"Good."


With that I dash out of the house, rushing into my car. I drove away in the night with the speed limit over 70 mph. Who cares about the damn law when I'm in a rush.


(END POV)



After finish her plateful of food, she went to find Jonghyun who was standing in the hall.


"What are you doing standing here like a statue?"


Jonghyun made a small jump, surprise to hear her voice.


"Oh. Nothing. Done eating?"


She nodded her head.


"What happen to your hyung?"


"Oh. He had to leave in a hurry. He says he's sorry for not having enough time to get to know you."


She smile.


"It's okay. I'm sure they'll be other times."


"Uh yeah.."


"How did you know it was my birthday?"


"Huh? What do you mean?" He tried to hide his guilt away.


"I mean, I never knew when my birthday was. How did you find out?"


He chuckle in relief.


"I have my resource. Remember, I'm a rich person who gets what he wants."


"I forgot." She .


"Should I make you remember who I am than?" He inch closer to her.


"No thanks." She walk away from him with a laugh.


Once she left, worries rush back into him. Why was hyung in such a hurry, he thought.

 

----------------------------

Dun dun dun. *Anxious* Can't wait when the truth comes out. hehe.
Anyone attended SHINee's concert? If so, I envy you!!!!! I wish I was there... *sigh*