Action 16

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man's last romance.
--Oscar Wilde

 

----------------------

"Mhmm.." Jonghyun moan as he woke up from his sleep.


He look at the clock to see that it was already 9 AM. He was just so tired from everything. Tiredly, he drag hisself out of bed and into the shower.


He took a long shower and after that, check his work related stuff. After checking everything he finally headed downstairs to the kitchen.


"Something smells good" Jonghyun say as he walk into the kitchen to find his wifey in her cooking mood.


"Morning sleepy head." she cheerfully greeted him.


"What are you cooking?" he ask as he bent over her shoulder to check out what she was making.


"Some home dishes umma taught me."


"Smells good."


"Can you help set up the plates and spoons for me?"


"Sure"


Jonghyun grab the plates and spoons off the counter, setting them up onto the table.


Se Kyung rushly brought over all the food that she cook.


There were a lot of side dishes that smell delicious.


"Okay. Dig in." she say.


Jonghyun didn't know which one to eat first. They all look so good.


Looking at her husband, Se Kyung couldn't help but to sneak a smile. He was just adorable.


His eyes sparkles just by looking at the food.


"I don't know which one to eat." Jonghyun finally say.


Se Kyung laughs.


"What?" Jonghyun ask with a silly tone.


"Nothing. Here, try this than."


She pass him a meat dish.


He slowly savor it in his mouth.


"Mhmm. It's delicious."


"Eat more."


They ate their breakfast with a happy morning.


After finishing up with the dishes, Se Kyung went to grab the first aid kit. She needed to apply new band aids to Jonghyun's wound.


Earlier in the morning, she notice that there was no coffee table, he probably broke it into pieces, considering how deep his wounds were.


"Ahhh O-ouch." he started to protest.


"Stop moving or else I won't be able to apply this to your wounds." Se Kyung  warn him.


"It h-hurts. O-ouch!" he yell out in pain.


"Forget it! Let me do it myself." he started pulling his hand away from Se Kyung. It's weird how he didn't feel any pain last night compare to today; it was hurting like crazy.


Se Kyung laugh as she gave a hard tug at his hand.


"Learn your lesson from messing with glasses?"


He nod his head like a five year old would do after their parents finish lecturing them.


"Stay still."


He stare at his wifey who was applying medicine and band aids to his deep wound. He was lucky to have a beautiful wife who was understandable and has a long temper unlike him who has a short temper.


Staring at her, he realize he can't live without her. She was the key to his life. If one day she was to leave or disappear from him, his life will shatter like a fallen glass cup.


"All done." she say.


He glance at his new band aids, it was all wrap up prettily, unlike Key. His was messy wrapping. Tsk.


"Don't you have work today?" she ask him.


"I call in sick."


She softly laugh.


"But you're not sick. I can't believe I marry to a liar." she say with a joking tone.


He burst into laughters.


"Let's go out today." he finally suggested.


"Where to?"


"Anywhere that you wanna go."


He pull her up from the couch, dragging her into the room to get change.


First stop was to get her a cell phone. He wanted to be able to call her at anytime.


Se Kyung selected a cyon phone.


"Here." Jonghyun handed her phone to her.


He took out his phone dailing her phone number.


She took a look at her ringing phone.


"Your #1 husband" it says on the screen.


She laughs. "Your #1 husband?"


"I am aren't I?" he say. "My number is the #1 on your quick speed dail." he wink at her.


She turned away from him, changing his title.


"What are you doing?" he ask curiously from behind her.


"Nothing." she turn around smiling to him.


"Something looks fishy." he trail off.


He held her hand as they continue browsing around the small market place. Sure, he's been to these market place once but that was a long time ago.


"How about this hat?" Se Kyung suggested.


He burst into laughters.


"What?" she ask wanting to know why he's laughing at her.


"Yo-you look..." and he continues laughing.


She threw the hat down with a mad force, walking away from him.


"Yah! Where are you going?" she can hear him call after her.


She didn't bother to answer him as she continue walking away from him.


He dares to laugh at me? Hm.

 

---------

 

Sorry for the last update. Been tired and busy the past days. Hope you enjoy this chapter. ^^