Action 41

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

"True love doesn't just fill your heart, it overflows into your whole body and soul."

- Jen H.

---------------------

(Junsu POV)


I know I'm being mean to her but I can not help it. Since the break up I've face from hyung, I hated any ladies that hyung came across, especially girls like her who resembles Yuri.


Hyung probably married her because he pity her. She was a nobody. I wanted her to get out of hyung's life because I know she'll break hyung's heart one day. Girls like her have the capability of doing that. I know all that too well.


Why I'm being over protected of hyung? Because he is my only hyung that I look up to. When he's hurt, he doesn't tell anyone but keep it inside. I hate to see hyung sad, especially over a stupid girl. I hated the sight of hyung suffering alone. If anyone should suffer, it's the girls.


She comes into my room, telling to eat and whatnot. Everyone adores her, but I don't. She probably wouldn't give her life for hyung even if I ask her to.


"Even if that means to divorce with hyung?" I said it straight out to her.


I'm sure she's taken by surprise to see how I can say it so easily. Of course it's easy to say the word divorce. If she really love hyung, she'll leave him. I knew she couldn't do that, why? because she's not lady enough. She probably came after him for his money. Tch.


Umma just had to force me to go shopping with her. I should have never trusted her. She ratted on me to umma. She's had umma under her finger, planting everything in her head.


"Let's go Junsu." she happily lock her arm with mine, dragging me all the way to the mall.


After leaving umma's sight, I swing her arm away from mine.


"Don't ever touch me again." I glare at her.


She didn't say anything but to follow me around the mall. I'm going to make her life miserable. I enter guys store one after another. Everytime I turn around, I can see her frustrated face. Take that.


I handed her all my bags, making her carry it for me. Why should I carry it when she's the one who force me to come out here?


"Are you hungry?" she ask me.


"No." I bluntly say, not looking at her.


She nodded her head like she understood me completely. Walking around the mall, I was getting tired. My feet are sore. I was about to sit down when someone caught my eyes.


"Yuri." I mutter her name underneath my breathe.


"What's wrong?" Se Kyung ask me, tapping me by the shoulder.


Ignoring her, I kept my gaze on Yuri who was happily shopping with her new boyfriend. I roll my hand into a fist, wanting to beat her up.


Yuri turn around, locking eyes with mine. She wave happily at my direction. I didn't wave back or smile at her; I kept my mind focus.


"Junsu ah! I've missed you." Yuri hug me with her fake smile.


I use to love her smile back than but not anymore. She's a faker, a fraud, a .


"Looks like you came shopping with your new sister in law." Yuri eye Se Kyung who was next to me.


"Hello." Se Kyung greeted her with a bow.


Yuri only nodded at Se Kyung before turning her gaze back at me.


"Let's go eat. I'll treat you. I haven't seen you in a long time. How I miss you so much." Yuri pinch me on the cheek.


I forcefully slap her hand away from my cheek.


"I'm not little anymore. You could have fool hyung, but not me." I harshly say to her, not blinking my eye once.


Yuri's face turn hard. I can tell she's piss off. Good.


"Junsu. That's not nice." Se Kyung whisper loud enough for me to hear.


"Junsu.. why are you acting like this?" Yuri spoke with her sweet voice. I feel disgusted.


"Keep your fake to yourself. It won't work with me."


"Fine. I won't. I never liked you from the start. You were a prick, always by your hyung's side, dragging him away from me. If it weren't for Jonghyun, I would never have tolerated you." Yuri smirk at me.


"It's a good thing that hyung broke up with you than. You were a cheap rainbow." I smirk back at her.


"Yah punk. How dare you say such thing to my girlfriend!" the man yell at me.


"Junsu, stop it." Se Kyung whisper to me.


I ignore her, arguing back with the man.


"She's going to dump you later. My suggestion, dump her while your at it. She's not worth it." I turn my back to all of them, storming off.


(end of POV)



(Se Kyung POV)


I didn't know what to do. No words escape from my mouth while Junsu was arguing with her. Is that why Jonghyun broke up with her? Because she cheated on him? Is that why Junsu hate me? Afraid that I was another Yuri?


"Yah." Yuri brought my attention up.


"Your name is Yuri right?" I glare at her, talking to her informally.


"That is me. Did that slap hurt you last time?" Yuri smirk at me.


"I would have beaten you into a pulp if Jonghyun wasn't there. Such a lucky lady."


Anger was boiling inside of me. I've only gotten angry a few times and that was when they made fun of my family. Jonghyun, Junsu, no one can touch them or make fun of them.


"You're so cheap, you know that Yuri? Jonghyun will never accept you even if you come back crawling to him. Wait, he's already kick you aside. He's replace you with me." I smirk back at her.


She was ready to slap me but I was fast enough to hold her wrist.


"Last time I was taken by surprise. This time, I'm not letting you hit me for free." I swing her arm away from my face.


Disgusted with her, I storm after Junsu, calling for him to slow down. I will prove to Junsu that I''m not Yuri. Fact, I'll show him I'm better than Yuri.


"Junsu!" I call after him.


He ignore my calls, walking across the street, crashing into people. I had to apologize to them for Junsu.


"Junsu!" I continue calling after him.


He was crossing the street with cars coming after him.


" Junsu! Look out!" I scream after him.


Finally getting my attention, Junsu look to his left with big eyes. The car that was coming at him came with full speed. Junsu didn't budge a movement. It looks like his feet was glue to the ground, unable to move.


It all came so fast that I didn't have a time to hesitate. The next thing I know, I was pushing Junsu off the road, taking his spot.


If anyone should be punish, let it be me.


If he should hate anyone.. Let that person be me.


Let me take all the blame, anger and sadness away from him. Let me be the one to carry his troublesome.


*Boom*


Jonghyun, I'm sorry I wasn't good enough to protect your dongseng from his sadness.


"Se Kyung!" Junsu's eye grew wide as he ran to me.


"Junsu.. I dont... hate you..." I spoke those words to Junsu before blacking out.


(End POV)



"Se Kyung!" Junsu continue to shake Se Kyung who's eyes were closed.


Heavy footsteps echo through the hall, strolling an unconcious Se Kyung into the emergency room.


Junsu was scared. He knows it's his fault. If he wasn't so hot headed, she wouldn't get hurt.


"Junsu!" his parents ran up to him.


"What happen? Why are you all cover in blood?" Junsu's mother's voice echo into his head.


Nothing came out from Junsu's mouth, only tears slip from his eyes. Being pull into his mother's embrace, he cried, cried until he could no longer form any more tears.


Hanging up his phone, Jonghyun dash out from his room. He was returning within two days, and yet, here he was, flying home in his private jet. Luckily for him, he finish his meetings earlier than expected.


"Junsu!" Jonghyun's voice echo in the hall.


Junsu stood up from his seat, running up to his hyung.


"Hyung." Junsu hug Jonghyun, afraid to let go.


"What happen? How is she?" Jonghyun's concern voice ask his parents.


"They haven't come out yet." his father spoke.


Jonghyun sigh loudly, afraid she would leave him. Still hugging Junsu, Jonghyun Junsu's back for comfort. He wasn't angry at Junsu for what happen. He never once raise his voice at Junsu and never will he do.


Junsu look at his hyung's eyes, he knew it all. Without a word, he knew that his hyung was hurting deep inside, holding his anger in, and fear.


"Go ahead. Yell at me." Junsu spoke, breaking the silence.


Jonghyun smile at Junsu, ruffling his hair.


"I won't yell at you. I know you didn't mean to harm her, right?" Jonghyun's fear, sorrow eyes stab Junsu's heart.


"It's all my fault.." Junsu mumble.


"I know she'll be fine. She's brave." Jonghyun smile.


Since he was born, never in his life did he see his hyung's eyes fill with so much sorrow, even when he was heartbroken with Yuri. Se Kyung, she was his life, his love, his everything and Jusnu ruined it all because he was selfish. He wanted to protect his hyung from hurting, but he wouldn't admit the love that Se Kyung and Jonghyun had for each other.



You can take away everything in their life but you can never break them apart, that Junsu learn.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Hhehe. There you go, Junsu's pure reason to hatred. You won't learn until you see it in your eyes.. right?
I had to write it this way to show Junsu the love Jonghyun hold for Se Kyung.
Enjoy. ^^