Action 20

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

“If you have to think about whether you love someone or not then the answer is no. When you love someone you just know.”

- Janice Markowitz

--------------------------

Se Kyung was dressed up to attend Key's mother's birthday. She didn't know them that well but couldn't reject when Jonghyun's forcing her to attend the event.


"Just be yourself." Jonghyun reminded his wifey who was nervous.


She's been to only a gathering once but never to a party. What was she suppose to do or say to them? What if they didn't like her due to her poor status?


Jonghyun slip his hand around his wifey's waist guiding her into another big house.


"You're finally here." Key warmly greeted them both.


"Sorry we were a bit late. Had a complicated issue with work."


"It's fine. We haven't really started the cake. Ah, someone wants to meet your wife."


"Really? Who?"


"You'll find out in a bit." Key walk away from them.


Se Kyung look at her husband to see him clueless like she was.


Guiding her around, they greeted the adults with proper greetings.


"Your wife is truly a beauty" some adults complimented me.


"What's her status?" some would ask.


Jonghyun wasn't afraid to tell them that his wife was from a low class unlike them. Se Kyung saw disappointment in some of their eyes but they never say anything. They only smile at her and left.


"Mrs.Kim." Jonghyun warmly greet her with a hug.


"You look like you've been worn out my son." she imply after breaking away from their hug.


"Just been busy with work I guess."


"Tsk tsk son."


She turn to look at Se Kyung.


"Your wife is going to be tired of you if you keep busying yourself with work son." she pull Se Kyung into a hug.


"Happy Birthday" Se Kyung politely greet her.


She chuckle.


"You've gotten prettier compare to when I last saw you which was at your wedding."


"Thank you."


Jonghyun was tired talking to the adults so he sneak his way out the door. Se Kyung was so engross with her chatting that she didn't realize that her husband is already gone.


"Where did he go?" Se Kyung wonder around.


He was no where to be found inside.


Maybe he went out to for air, she thought.


Making her grand entrance to the backyard balcony, she came to a stop.


(Se Kyung POV)


I stop my mark. I've never seen him so lively before.


He was chasing after the little kids tossing them up.


"He adores children."


She turns to her right to see a young beautiful lady standing next to her. She sip from her cup.


"It's been so many years since I've seen him this lively. I'm glad that he's back."


"You are?" I ask her.


She turn around giving me her prettiest smile.


"I'm sorry. I'm Jung BoA. His cousin."


She extend her hand ready to shake mine.


"I'm Kim Se Kyung."


"You must be his lovely wife that every one's been mentioning."


"Yeah?"


She turn her attention back to where Jonghyun was.


"Say, I was surprise to hear the news that he got married."


She softly laugh.


"It feels just like yesterday when little Jonghyun was running around wildly. Now he's all grown up as a man."


I stay quiet while she did all the talking. I love listening to my husband's childhood stories. He rarely talks about his life to me.


I don't even know him that well. Sometimes I feel like he's another guy and not my husband. He confuses me with the way he act and say.


Jonghyun walk his way up to where BoA and I were standing.


"Don't tell me you've been telling my wifey a bunch of lies, Noona."


"What? Why are you accusing me of something I haven't even done? Yah, is that how you greet your noona whom you haven't seen in the past four years?"


Jonghyun chuckle as he gave her a warm hug.


"Enough. You're passing me your bad germs." she joke as they break away.


Jonghyun came to me giving me a soft kiss on the cheek and then sliding his hand around my waist, puling me close to him.


"Yah Jonghyun. You're giving her all your germs."


"What? How?"


"Look at you. You're all sweaty from top to bottom."


"You're just jealous." Jonghyun joke back.


"As if." she rolls her eyes.


"Did you eat yet?" he ask me.


"I was waiting for you." I reply back.


"You should just eat. You don't have to wait up for me." he say lightly knocking my head with his knuckles.


I laugh.


"You're going to make her stupid if you keep knocking her head like that." she joke.


"Don't even go there." Jonghyun joke back.


"I'm just saying."


"Let's go. I don't like you being near her. She might teach you how to misbehave." Jonghyun joke as he lead me back inside.


BoA shook her head watching us as we disappear into the house.


We ate a little of everything that they had. Jonghyun sat next to me holding my hands as we talk with the others.


In my life, I've never been truly love or had a family gathering like this. Just talking with all of his family members felt good.


"So when are you planning on having your own kids?" Key's mother ask us both.


Jonghyun and I look at each other surprise to be ask with this question.


"Umma, how can you say that when they're just newly wedded not long ago?" Key ask his mother.


"You don't know son." she joke with him.


Jonghyun softly laugh.


"Maybe later when we both are ready." he told them all with a smile.


I can feel him squeezing my hand tighter as he continue chatting with them.


That night Jonghyun and I stayed a little later to help clean the place up. I volunteer to wash the dishes with his aunt.


She handed me the plate to wash.


"Se Kyung."


"Hm?"


"Promise me you'll never leave him huh? I don't want to see him break down again. It hurts to see him close himself up."


"I promise" I say without thinking.


"He choose the correct lady to be his wife." she smile.


We sat quietly on the way home. What BoA told me was still replaying in my head. What happen four years ago?


"I'm sorry if they ask too much questions." he finally break the quietness.


"It's okay. I actually like it." I told him.


"I'm glad you enjoy it." he say as his right hand found mine, squeezing my hand softly.

 

--------

 

Many are wondering about the mysterious Jonghyun and his marriage. Here's a small start to help you guys and your wondering questions. ^^