Action 40

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

"Tears are words the hard can't express"

- Unknown ...

--------------------------

Instead of sitting around the house doing nothing, she decided to pace herself back and forth outside in the front lawn, waiting for Junsu to come home. Since she came into the family, she's never had a chance to talk to Junsu. Somewhere inside of her, she know that Junsu doesn't like her - she hope she can change his mind soon.


"Junsu!" Se Kyung wave happily to a boy in his uniform, walking home with a frown after seeing Se Kyung.


"What are you doing here?" he retorted at Se Kyung, ignoring her wave.


"I'm going to stay here while your brother is gone. Is it too much trouble?" Se Kyung stare at Junsu, who was a few feet away from her.


"You're nothing but trouble from the start." Junsu shove Se Kyung out of the way, slamming the door behind him.


Se Kyung didn't know how to react to his rude behavior. Nothing but guilt rush into her. Was she that horrible in front of Junsu? What did she do wrong to be on Junsu's bad side?


A week pass by fast, but Se Kyung, it was hell for her. She misses Jonghyun every minute of her time and Junsu wasn't getting any better. Every day since she arrive at the Kim's place, she has helped Mrs. Kim prepare dinner. Junsu was in his room, locking himself up all day, every day. After dinner was prepare, Se Kyung volunteer to go get Junsu. Mrs. Kim slightly smile at Se Kyung's thoughtfulness.


"Junsu ah.." Se Kyung tap on his door before entering.


"Don't you have any manners? I didn't ask for you to come in." Junsu angrily slam his book close.


"It's dinner time." Se Kyung quietly announce.


"I'm not hungry." Junsu lay down on his bed, closing his eyes.


"Is it because of me, that's why you're not eating?" Se Kyung finally have the nerve to ask Junsu who kept his eyes closed.


"If I don't eat, will you eat?" Se Kyung ask with a pleaing voice. Junsu didn't budge at Se Kyung's pleaing voice, instead, he stir with his closed eyes, facing his back to her.


"I'm sorry for ruining everything.. I just.. wanted to get to know you more.." Tears slowly form in her eyes.


Se Kyung try to hold her tears back but it didn't listen to her command; tears drop one after another.


"If you disappear from hyung's life than maybe I won't hate you." Opening his eyes, Junsu finally spoke with a harsh voice.


More tears stream down Se Kyung's face. She was devasted with Junsu's response. She couldn't hate Junsu for saying those words to her.


"Just.. go eat. Your mother is waiting for you downstairs." Se Kyung close the door after her, walking into Jonghyun's room.


Se Kyung wipe away her falling tears with her hand.


"Don't fall down Se Kyung.. Don't.. You're brave.." Se Kyung reminded herself why she was in this mess in the first place.


It wasn't her choice to begin with. Her parents abandon her, leaving her to him.


"Umma.. Appa... Joon.. where are you guys?" Se Kyung whisper, covering her loud cries with her back hand.


"Where's Se Kyung?" Mrs. Kim ask as Junsu sat himself.


"She doesn't want to eat." Junsu sounded happier that she wasn't here.


"Did something happen? She was happy when she came to get you."


"I don't know." Junsu shrug as he dig into the food.


Mrs. Kim shook her head. Something felt wrong but she couldn't pick it up. Shrugging, she took the seat across from Junsu.


Se Kyung don't know how long she's been crying until Jonghyun's call came. Wiping her tears off and clearing , she answer the call.


"Jonghyun!" Se Kyung fake a happy greeting to Jonghyun.


"You sound extremely happy today. Did something happen?" Jonghyun ask from the other line.


"I think I'm getting closer to your dongseng." Se Kyung fake another lie.


"That's good to know. Sometimes he's hard headed so don't take his words so lightly. He's known to be a bad kid." Jonghyun laugh at his reply.


Se Kyung half smile. Se Kyung miss her family, most importantly, she misses Jonghyun. She felt bad for lying to Jonghyun.  Lost in her thoughts, she didn't hear Jonghyun's question.


"Se Kyung.. Are you there?" Jonghyun ask a few times before Se Kyung finally answer.


"Huh?" Se Kyung finally answer to Jonghyun.


"What are you thinking? Me?" Jonghyun cheerfully ask.


"Of course. Who else would I be thinking?" Se Kyung reply back without hesitation.


"Good. I can't wait to hold you in my arms. One more week.." Jonghyun trail off.


"Until than, make sure you eat on time. If you come back skinnier than before, I'll divorce you, you hear me?" Se Kyung's voice was rather demanding than a threat.


"Fine fine." Jonghyun laugh.


Se Kyung hang up after ten minutes of talking with Jonghyun.


"What am I going to do Jonghyun?"


For the next days, Se Kyung try to be on good terms with Junsu, but it didn't work. Junsu ignored her like a plague. When he spoke, it would only be rude comments. Though it hurts her, she didn't give up.


Mrs. Kim was running low on groceries so Se Kyung volunteer to do some shopping for her. She brought the list and her bag with her as she walk to the store.


Looking at the list, Se Kyung storm into the store. Distracted with what was on the list, she didn't hear someone calling her names.


"Se Kyung." someone tap Se Kyung on the shoulder.


Se Kyung look up to find Minhyuk was smiling at her.


"I call your name so many times but I guess you didn't hear me." Minhyuk frown.


Se Kyung smile.


"Sorry. I was trying to find some stuff on the list. How have you been?" Se Kyung ask Minhyuk.


"Still breathing." Minhyuk joke.


Se Kyung slap Minhyuk on the arm for his joke. Minhyuk smile.


"How are you holding up since Jonghyun isn't here?" Minhyuk and Se Kyung walk through the isles, trying to complete her list.


"I"m doing fine. It's just, I'm trying to get on his dongseng's good side.." Se Kyung sigh quietly.


"What's wrong with his dongseng? He doesn't like you?" Minhyuk pick up a cereal box from the counter, placing it in his cart.


"Seems like it. I don't know why though.."


"Give him some time to adjust. He's probably shock to see his hyung married to an unknown lady." Minhyuk pat Se Kyung on the head with a smile.


"I guess." Se Kyung force a smile out.


"It was great talking to you again. Maybe when Jonghyun returns, we can all go out for a dinner or something." Minhyuk suggested.


"Sounds good. I'll tell him." Se Kyung smile.


"Don't stress too much and make sure you eat. If Jonghyun returns to see you in this state, he'll freak out." Minhyuk pat Se Kyung on the head before paying for his groceries.


Se Kyung took the bus back home, carrying the groceries in her hand.


"Thank you for going out to get these things." Mrs. Kim didn't know how to stop thanking Se Kyung.


"I had nothing better to do." Se Kyung smile.


A week and two days came by. Jonghyun would return soon. Se Kyung hope that she can get on Junsu's good term before his return. All of this battling, she kept it a secret from Jonghyun. She lied to him that she was getting along with his brother but in truth, she was struggling. He was harder than what she expected.


"Junsu. Want to go shopping?" Se Kyung burst into his room, taking him by surprise.


"Why should I go shopping with you?" Junsu roll his eyes on Se Kyung.


"Come on. I want to buy you some clothes." Se Kyung smile at Junsu.


"You mean using hyung's money? No thanks." Junsu flip another page from his book.


"If you go shopping with me today, I promise you I will stop pestering you. I will get out of your way."


"Even if that means to divorce with hyung?" Junsu added.


Se Kyung couldn't believe him. How could he talk like that so casual? Divorcing someone wansn't so easy, especially with Jonghyun.


Se Kyung couldn't answer him back.


"I'll let you think about it. When you're ready, you know where to find me." Junsu continue flipping more pages through his book.


Se Kyung walk into Jonghyun's room dumbfounded. How could she have let him talk to her like that? She should have argue back, fight for her love. He doesn't know anything about Jonghyun or her; how could he say stuff like that.

 

--------------------------

Wheww.. Finally another update. Yes, I know. Junsu is a pain in the but... you'll know why he's acting like that in the next chapter.